Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark

Go down 
+9
Batgirl
Kim Ki-Jung
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
Sandra Bullock
Debbie Jellinsky
Steve Harrington
Tony Stark
Jerry The Mouse
Arisa Cox
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 11:32 am

I didn't type an eviction speech yet sorry give me a sec!

Negasonic Teenage Warhead and Wendy Williams like this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 11:34 am

Tony Stark wrote:

Here, I have one for you!

Tony Stark wrote:
LOL  Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark - Page 3 1f602  Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark - Page 3 1f602  Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark - Page 3 1f602 im horny :\
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 11:35 am

Kim Ki-Jung wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:

Tony Stark wrote:
LOL  Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark - Page 3 1f602  Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark - Page 3 1f602  Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark - Page 3 1f602 im horny :\
?

STOP MAKING ME CRINGE ON THE WAY OUT

You are sick

Wendy Williams likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 11:36 am

Tony Stark wrote:
Kim Ki-Jung wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:

Tony Stark wrote:
?

You are sick

Baby those are your words. Maybe you're the one who's cringe?
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 11:56 am

Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
My bestie I love you

That's my best friend, she a real bad bitch
Drive her own car, she 'on't need no Lyft
In the strip club, know my girl gon' tip
Now she twerkin', she throw it out and come back in

Honestly gonna stop for a saweetie meal today now

Kim Ki-Jung, Negasonic Teenage Warhead, Dorothy Gale and Wendy Williams like this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 12:04 pm

Arisa, Batgirl, thank you so much for inviting me to be on this season! I can proudly say I'm a BBQ All-Star, and have been confirmed as a shoe-in and not alternate! Wow, what a compliment  Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark - Page 3 1f60a  I respect all the creativity, effort, and money that goes into putting on this series. I know the game has done wonders for my sanity and mental health(...in a good way I should clarify), and you'll never know the extents to which I appreciate the game's existence.

To clarify, since I was asked this, I am really not mad or upset at all  Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark - Page 3 1f602  Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark - Page 3 2764 Truly, I really do not have any ill-feeling towards any of you, everything said was in the context of a game... it's literally just a game. I just wanted to leave my last game, having fun! I hope you're all having fun because that's literally the primary objective, right?

Anyway, I'll end with a few shout outs to people in the game!

Jaida - you were my #1 and best friend. You did not pre-game, and I have talked about it privately with Warhead how you are the LAST person to pre-game in the BBQ community. Your name will be cleared <3 I don't think it made an outcome to your eviction, but we'll never know for certain

Cruella - I am so sorry about what happened to you both in terms of allegations and how you went home. You're a huge part of this game and I have a soft spot for you for some reason even tho I love to hate on you Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark - Page 3 1f602

Jen - I am so happy to have met you! Who are you .. because playing with you has been the highlight of this experience? You are so much fun to talk to, and I think people forget we are re-creating a social experiment...so be social, be willing to talk about random shit, be like Jen! This has been a very fun experience, but certainly not nearly half as fun without you.

Debbie - we had such an up and down and up and down, good luck! Lol, people thought we were closer way more than we actually were.

Warhead - similar to Jen, you have been someone I look forward to talk to and don't agonize over dm'ing back(Kim). You are effortlessly funny to me, and I am glad we met!

Sam - SAM WE HAVE SUCH AN INTERESTING RELATIONSHIP IN THIS GAME LOL. Talking to you has been a blast, and you are such a joy to have.

Sandra - we became significantly closer in the 2nd half of the game, and I really began to enjoy you. Cool ass person >Smile

Dorothy - you are quite funny in a dry humor sense of way. I think you and Warhead should team up(if you already haven't lol) because it would be fun to read your room

Ember - Ember, you didn't control your main man Steve! Lol Sad But rly, you are super loyal and KIND! Thanks for your friendship! Just stop making 494844 group chats hahaha, or you'll end up like Steve - unnecessarily burning someone who really trusted you!

Max - <3 funny guy, enjoyed our chats! Go far!

Steve - I have said A LOT ABOUT YOU PUBLICALLY LOL. I have said a lot about others privately in DMs, so it evens out I hope. You're a great player, and I know you won't take anything personally.

Best for last, Kim - Zzzzz. No hard feelings, just stop making me cringe and you can still get my jury vote LOL

I am rooting for 9 of you, and if I had more time I would have written something more elaborate but I am afraid my time is running out!!!

Arisa Cox, Steve Harrington, Kim Ki-Jung, Ted Lasso, Jaida Essence Hall, Peach Salinger, Negasonic Teenage Warhead and like this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 12:05 pm

Kim Ki-Jung wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Kim Ki-Jung wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:

Tony Stark wrote:
?

You are sick

Baby those are your words. Maybe you're the one who's cringe?  
I promise you it's you
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 12:08 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
Arisa, Batgirl, thank you so much for inviting me to be on this season! I can proudly say I'm a BBQ All-Star, and have been confirmed as a shoe-in and not alternate! Wow, what a compliment  Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark - Page 3 1f60a  I respect all the creativity, effort, and money that goes into putting on this series. I know the game has done wonders for my sanity and mental health(...in a good way I should clarify), and you'll never know the extents to which I appreciate the game's existence.

To clarify, since I was asked this, I am really not mad or upset at all  Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark - Page 3 1f602  Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark - Page 3 2764 Truly, I really do not have any ill-feeling towards any of you, everything said was in the context of a game... it's literally just a game. I just wanted to leave my last game, having fun! I hope you're all having fun because that's literally the primary objective, right?

Anyway, I'll end with a few shout outs to people in the game!

Jaida - you were my #1 and best friend. You did not pre-game, and I have talked about it privately with Warhead how you are the LAST person to pre-game in the BBQ community. Your name will be cleared <3 I don't think it made an outcome to your eviction, but we'll never know for certain

Cruella - I am so sorry about what happened to you both in terms of allegations and how you went home. You're a huge part of this game and I have a soft spot for you for some reason even tho I love to hate on you Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark - Page 3 1f602

Jen - I am so happy to have met you! Who are you .. because playing with you has been the highlight of this experience? You are so much fun to talk to, and I think people forget we are re-creating a social experiment...so be social, be willing to talk about random shit, be like Jen! This has been a very fun experience, but certainly not nearly half as fun without you.

Debbie - we had such an up and down and up and down, good luck! Lol, people thought we were closer way more than we actually were.

Warhead - similar to Jen, you have been someone I look forward to talk to and don't agonize over dm'ing back(Kim). You are effortlessly funny to me, and I am glad we met!

Sam - SAM WE HAVE SUCH AN INTERESTING RELATIONSHIP IN THIS GAME LOL. Talking to you has been a blast, and you are such a joy to have.

Sandra - we became significantly closer in the 2nd half of the game, and I really began to enjoy you. Cool ass person >Smile

Dorothy - you are quite funny in a dry humor sense of way. I think you and Warhead should team up(if you already haven't lol) because it would be fun to read your room

Ember - Ember, you didn't control your main man Steve! Lol Sad But rly, you are super loyal and KIND! Thanks for your friendship! Just stop making 494844 group chats hahaha, or you'll end up like Steve - unnecessarily burning someone who really trusted you!

Max - <3 funny guy, enjoyed our chats! Go far!

Steve - I have said A LOT ABOUT YOU PUBLICALLY LOL. I have said a lot about others privately in DMs, so it evens out I hope. You're a great player, and I know you won't take anything personally.

Best for last, Kim - Zzzzz. No hard feelings, just stop making me cringe and you can still get my jury vote LOL

I am rooting for 9 of you, and if I had more time I would have written something more elaborate but I am afraid my time is running out!!!

Omg I forgot Jerry lol

Jerry thanks for being a good pal <3 loved our chats

Jerry The Mouse and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 12:09 pm

Bye BBQ!

Jerry The Mouse, Sandra Bullock and Wendy Williams like this post

Back to top Go down
Ember McLain

Ember McLain

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 12:13 pm

Congrats Jerry.

Bye, Tony. I always tried to remain sincere with you. I will clarify to my other houseguests though because you lightly had to share that I make all these chats when I think if you go and see my DR for room requests, i’ve made about 10 and most of them are 1 on 1 with people Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark - Page 3 1f610

But anyways, you’re fun and kept things interesting here. Have fun in jury with Web, Squirt, and Jenn <3

Tony Stark likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 12:13 pm

Goodbye Tony. Our rooms were, somewhat bland but towards the end they got pretty exciting when we got past the BS! You're a player, and you wouldn't be here if you weren't All Star material so don't doubt yourself on that. You take care; despite your lies and rampant spread of misinformation, I'm gonna miss you. 

Congrats on staying Jerry!

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 12:16 pm

Aw best for last <3 Zzzzzzz is so true, I love my sleep. That's the one truth you said about me today! Bye Tony, you've been a hilarious mess of a presence in here

Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 12:17 pm

TONY we sure did have a very interesting relationship in this game. We had our highs and lows and it was a blast playing this game with you and against you at times 😳 I’m glad you are leaving at a high point in our dynamic! You will be missed I love you

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 12:19 pm

Bye Tony! Even though we were a hot ass mess together I appreciate what you brought to the table. You fighting with Kim will never not be funny. Wish things turned out differently than they did but here we are. Love you Stark!

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 12:25 pm

Kim Ki-Jung wrote:
Aw best for last <3 Zzzzzzz is so true, I love my sleep. That's the one truth you said about me today! Bye Tony, you've been a hilarious mess of a presence in here

Ok see but you're doing it again...

Wendy Williams likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next