Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #8 - Ted Lasso VS Tony Stark

Go down 
+13
Debbie Jellinsky
Tony Stark
Kim Ki-Jung
Sandra Bullock
Webkinz Love Frog
Jerry The Mouse
Matt Bomer
Jennifer Check
Steve Harrington
Dorothy Gale
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
Ted Lasso
Arisa Cox
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Eviction Ceremony #8 - Ted Lasso VS Tony Stark Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Ted Lasso VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Ted Lasso VS Tony Stark EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 9:01 pm

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your eight vote for eviction but tonight only ONE people will be leaving the game.

Voting will open in 1 hour from now to give you time to think things through because once you vote, you cannot change your vote. This means you can start voting in your Diary Room as of 10:01pm EST)

You are given 12 hours to vote starting at 10:01pm EST which means your voting deadline is 10:01am EST Tuesday August 17th 2021.

TONIGHT YOU ARE VOTING FOR THE ONE PERSON YOU WANT TO SEE EVICTED. THE HOUSEGUEST WITH THE MOST VOTES WILL BE EVICTED.

The 2 nominees can feel free to plead their case on this thread but this is very important, ONCE YOU VOTE, YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE.

Wishing the nominees the best of luck.
Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Ted Lasso VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Ted Lasso VS Tony Stark EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 9:33 pm

Hey y'all! As you can see, I do not in fact have the DPOV. I have a whole lot of nothing except heavy bags under my eyes and an even heavier heart.

I have enjoyed playing this game with all of you, and your patience for what I was going through the first days we entered the house. I've gotten to know almost all of you (especially my favorite Matt <3) and I feel like we have all gotten along well for the most part (maybe not with Steve...). 

I think that I've spoken in private with all of you about why I am the benefit to your game in staying, but I do think there are some general things to be said. Steve - powerhouse, will probably win again! If I stay, who will he put up? That's right, this guy! 

And me? Well, we have seen how my competition prowess has bloomed like a dead weed the one day I wasn't even online. I am not necessarily a threat in that sense, but what I am is a vote in your favor and friend at the end of the day. 

I think that everyone has a relationship with both myself and Tony, but I think this is about looking at that relationship and seeing who has been more truthful and loyal to you; who has kept their mouth shut and kept it cute? 

Now, Tony is one of my best friends in the house. It sickens me that I sit here with him. But at the same time, I do believe I should be the one to stay. The only competitions either of us have won were those of the social variety. If you take competitions out of the equation, who has been more helpful to your game? Well, I hope that was me.

Again, I've sent messages left and right since my renomination. If you would like to know more or ask me any questions should you remain undecided, I am all ears (and all fingers - on this keyboard and not in a gross way.)

And hey! You can't catch 'em all. If you don't think you can keep this beautiful Dad in the house, that's okay too. Just let a fella know! 

I hope you all have a wonderful night and look forward to chatting more with you, and hopefully staying in this house. Smile

Max Gentile, Tony Stark, Matt Bomer, Steve Harrington, Cruella de Vil, Anna Kendrick, Dorothy Gale and Debbie Jellinsky like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Ted Lasso VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Ted Lasso VS Tony Stark EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 12:02 pm

Voting deadline has passed and it is now time to reveal the votes.

Before I do that, I want to say that the following houseguests failed to vote and therefore will not be able to participate in the Head of Household competition this evening. They also receive their first strike.

Those people are: Max & Webkinz

Eviction Ceremony #8 - Ted Lasso VS Tony Stark Monkey-unhappy

Now for the vote. You were casting a vote to EVICT someone, who did you all evict?

By a vote of
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
you have been evicted

You know it's an All Stars season when GOATs like you leave pre jury. It was a lot of fun watching you play this season & I want you to know that you're a great competitor & player. I know BBQ is time consuming so I always appreciate your dedication & the fun you bring to every season you play in. Thank you for playing Ted, you were great.

The rest of you, I will see you at 6:30pm EST tonight for your Head of Household challenge.
Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Ted Lasso VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Ted Lasso VS Tony Stark EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 12:10 pm

Imagine playing allstars and still not voting on time.
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Ted Lasso VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Ted Lasso VS Tony Stark EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 12:10 pm

Cool.

I just don’t think keeping the person who didn’t even have to post an eviction ceremony speech is the best move for anyone’s game.

Also, I would say stop playing other people’s games but everyone else has and you’ve ignored them, so I’ll go ahead and say keep eating ass and getting taken out one by one. Maybe that will change.

To those who kept me, thank you. I’ll cheer you on from the sidelines and send all my love.

To those who didn’t, I hope a day comes in this game where you look to your left and look to your right and realize that you don’t have the allies you thought you did. I hope you sit back and think, Wow! I wish Ted was here. Because I do too.

Eviction Ceremony #8 - Ted Lasso VS Tony Stark 4CplLxX

This is All Stars. Thanks for making the drama almost nonexistent (except NTW for some reason?) and playing a game. I’m thrilled to have my life back &lt;3

PS OH! Arisa called it a Ted Talk because I made it too obvious I was Kathy in a wig. Jules was right all along!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wasn’t going to be vindictive in my exit but something low really happened. I’ve been closest to Kim this entire game and I sent her my Extra Vote from the competition. She didn’t use it on me and she still has it. Game on.

Bye bitches.

Arisa Cox, Tony Stark, Matt Bomer, Steve Harrington, Jerry The Mouse, Negasonic Teenage Warhead, Sandra Bullock and like this post

Back to top Go down

Also good game Ted Sad it’s been real
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Ted Lasso VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Ted Lasso VS Tony Stark EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 12:11 pm

Good game Ted  Sad

Ted Lasso likes this post

Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Ted Lasso VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Ted Lasso VS Tony Stark EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 12:14 pm

good game ted! i think you're a great player, and it was nice getting to know u, so i'm sorry again Sad

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Ted Lasso VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Ted Lasso VS Tony Stark EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 12:15 pm

Good game Ted, I'll see you soon dont hate me <3

Back to top Go down
Matt Bomer

Matt Bomer

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Ted Lasso VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Ted Lasso VS Tony Stark EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 12:15 pm

love you teddy

Back to top Go down
Jerry The Mouse

Jerry The Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Ted Lasso VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Ted Lasso VS Tony Stark EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 12:24 pm

GG Ted Sad
Back to top Go down
Webkinz Love Frog

Webkinz Love Frog

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Ted Lasso VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Ted Lasso VS Tony Stark EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 12:35 pm

See you Ted, you played a great game.

Sorry I missed the vote, I thought I put one in this morning😖
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Ted Lasso VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Ted Lasso VS Tony Stark EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 12:52 pm

Good game, Ted! I’m sorry to see you go Sad

Congrats on staying, Tony!

Tony Stark likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Ted Lasso VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Ted Lasso VS Tony Stark EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 1:00 pm

Ted, sweetie, you can be mad at me all you want. But your anger is misguided. Did I put you up? Would my vote have made a difference? The vote was 10 to 1. Please give yourself a reality check.

Is it not true that you told multiple people that they were your final 2? When you are dishonest and make up lies and people find out, it can bite you in the ass. You of all people should know that.

I really did like you. And I trust we can make up post-season, but reflect on your game and time in the house. You played a good game, but it didn't work out in the end. I am not to blame for the results of this eviction. Don't make me your punching bag

Cruella de Vil and Wendy Williams like this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Ted Lasso VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Ted Lasso VS Tony Stark EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 1:03 pm

Bye Ted love you Sad

I also didn't post an eviction speech because anything I wrote made me cringe, so I deferred to campaigning individually

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Ted Lasso VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Ted Lasso VS Tony Stark Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next