Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark

Go down 
+9
Batgirl
Kim Ki-Jung
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
Sandra Bullock
Debbie Jellinsky
Steve Harrington
Tony Stark
Jerry The Mouse
Arisa Cox
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 10:44 am

Where's Kimberly?

Wendy Williams likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 10:51 am

Kimberly, I have nothing much to “expose” in our messages, because you’re boring, repetitive, only ask me questions, or say things that piss me off. I’ll just share a few of your (many) annoying moments in the last 24 hours

Kim Ki-Jung wrote:
No Sad I feel so dumb Tony. I feel like I let us down
I can't deny either statement. She threw this last HOH so obviously. I fucked up hard on round 2 (like 45 sec after the deadline), but somehow this girl did worse? Ok

I would have loved for Kim to go home on a HOH that she threw, but instead, I’m leaving on someone in my top trust rankings. HAHAHA.

Kim Ki-Jung wrote:
How's campaigning going? Have you been able to reach out to people? Do you need any help with votes?
Just stop, seriously stop. After ignoring me for hours while already evicting me, you give me this? I asked you for my vote and you respond with three questions.

Kim Ki-Jung wrote:
I also have no idea how the powers came about. I was under the assumption the vote would be 5-4 or something so the results were a surprise to me

I’m nervous too but we’re in this together Tony! We just gotta keep our heads up and try our best. Can’t let nerves get to us love <3
Pretty sure you know how the powers came about baby girl, considering you bought one and your bestie got the vote steal! and no we were not in this together. You backdoored one of my closest allies (Cruella), told the whole house besides me, and think I would be in anything with you? Nah fuck that, I'll see your ass in jury, because you’re expendable to everyone but NTW right now. No way you are surviving more than a few more rounds - max! You and Harrington can make a club for unnecessarily backdooring allies.  Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark - Page 2 1f602  Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark - Page 2 1f602  Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark - Page 2 1f602  Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark - Page 2 1f602

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 10:54 am

My bestie I love you

That's my best friend, she a real bad bitch
Drive her own car, she 'on't need no Lyft
In the strip club, know my girl gon' tip
Now she twerkin', she throw it out and come back in

Batgirl, Max Gentile, Tony Stark and Peach Salinger like this post

Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 10:58 am

Tony Stark wrote:
Debbie Jellinsky wrote:
DM me those saying my name Steve I’ll destroy them <3
He will say I'm lying, but rly homie was just looking for an excuse to nominate me. Sounds like something "my best friend in the house" would do - no wonder Steve and Jen were so close! She was his actual ride or die and probably gave him all her money. YOU WERE ON HIS DICK THE ENTIRE GAME JEN AND HE DGAF ABOUT YOU. IF HE DID, DEBBIE WOULD HAVE GONE HOME INSTEAD OF TEDWARD. SORRY I DIDN'T WANT TO PLAY YOUR GAME JEN AND VOTE OUT DEBORAH WHO ISN'T TARGETING ME. GTFO! I'm guessing Steve sends nudes to all his closest allies or something, because this obsession is getting weird you boring sheep

Ah...that cancerous human being who tried to scapegoat ME for YOUR nomination, Debbie....Own your move, Jen! I tried helping her sm in this second half of the game(me and Steve separately gave her money to save her from Cruella's pointless HOH reign), and working with her shady ass lost me your and NTW's trust even further. Everytime I told her info, her annoying ass would go spill it to people. In the color competition, I caught her in like 50 obvious lies lmao. No one trusted me Jen, you're right, but your unfaithful, Steve Harrington licking ass certainly didn't help with that!  Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark - Page 2 1f602  Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark - Page 2 2764  And nobody wanted Kim's trust to begin with, so no love lost there...

I would have picked you, JEN, over Debbie anyday of the week, but just like Steve, you're just a big fucking liar and I was over your presence!

Debbie, you go around begging for money every week for powers, go get a damn job!

LMAO I've literally never begged for money, all I've done in this game is GIVE people money, but you do you. I think you need a sit down grandpa.

Tony Stark likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 11:03 am

Tony Stark wrote:
Where's Kimberly?

Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark - Page 2 Df3b287f88290aa15538a35d8782f3092c93b781

Jerry The Mouse likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 11:13 am

Tony Stark wrote:
Kimberly, I have nothing much to “expose” in our messages, because you’re boring, repetitive, only ask me questions, or say things that piss me off. I’ll just share a few of your (many) annoying moments in the last 24 hours

Kim Ki-Jung wrote:
I can't deny either statement. She threw this last HOH so obviously. I fucked up hard on round 2 (like 45 sec after the deadline), but somehow this girl did worse? Ok

I would have loved for Kim to go home on a HOH that she threw, but instead, I’m leaving on someone in my top trust rankings. HAHAHA.

Kim Ki-Jung wrote:
How's campaigning going? Have you been able to reach out to people? Do you need any help with votes?
Just stop, seriously stop. After ignoring me for hours while already evicting me, you give me this? I asked you for my vote and you respond with three questions.

Kim Ki-Jung wrote:
I also have no idea how the powers came about. I was under the assumption the vote would be 5-4 or something so the results were a surprise to me

I’m nervous too but we’re in this together Tony! We just gotta keep our heads up and try our best. Can’t let nerves get to us love <3
Pretty sure you know how the powers came about baby girl, considering you bought one and your bestie got the vote steal! and no we were not in this together. You backdoored one of my closest allies (Cruella), told the whole house besides me, and think I would be in anything with you? Nah fuck that, I'll see your ass in jury, because you’re expendable to everyone but NTW right now. No way you are surviving more than a few more rounds - max! You and Harrington can make a club for unnecessarily backdooring allies.  Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark - Page 2 1f602  Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark - Page 2 1f602  Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark - Page 2 1f602  Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark - Page 2 1f602

I'm boring and repetitive to you and say things that piss you off on purpose baby <3333

You've been talking shit about me behind my back for a lot of this game. So why would I be supportive of you? My HOH was such a pain for you that you've been pressed about me ever since huh? That's hilarious. And I did not tell "the whole house" about my HOH plan lmao. If you're STILL so pissed about my HOH reign, why didn't you win it instead? What's your issue with me babe? 🥺 Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark - Page 2 1f602

Every day with you it's " Oh woah is me I'm the biggest target Sad no one trusts me Sad " like.... the self-pity party every day is astounding. Get a grip, you plant seeds about everyone to each other so maybe that's why people don't trust you.

You have this very weird obsession with me baby. I was eliminated that 2nd round in the last HOH because I didn't realize I could post again and timed out. I don't throw comps, I'm just not good at everything. But you can believe what you want!

Also, you're sooooo tense my love! Maybe you can spend time in the jury house releasing yourself because you obviously need to! Just do me a favor and make sure to clean up after yourself in case I arrive in there soon!

Tony Stark wrote:
LOL  Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark - Page 2 1f602  Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark - Page 2 1f602  Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark - Page 2 1f602 im horny :\

Tony Stark, Peach Salinger and Wendy Williams like this post

Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 11:13 am

K lil all star kidz, im gunna be posting eviction shortly. ^___^
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 11:14 am

Debbie Jellinsky wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Debbie Jellinsky wrote:
DM me those saying my name Steve I’ll destroy them <3
He will say I'm lying, but rly homie was just looking for an excuse to nominate me. Sounds like something "my best friend in the house" would do - no wonder Steve and Jen were so close! She was his actual ride or die and probably gave him all her money. YOU WERE ON HIS DICK THE ENTIRE GAME JEN AND HE DGAF ABOUT YOU. IF HE DID, DEBBIE WOULD HAVE GONE HOME INSTEAD OF TEDWARD. SORRY I DIDN'T WANT TO PLAY YOUR GAME JEN AND VOTE OUT DEBORAH WHO ISN'T TARGETING ME. GTFO! I'm guessing Steve sends nudes to all his closest allies or something, because this obsession is getting weird you boring sheep

Ah...that cancerous human being who tried to scapegoat ME for YOUR nomination, Debbie....Own your move, Jen! I tried helping her sm in this second half of the game(me and Steve separately gave her money to save her from Cruella's pointless HOH reign), and working with her shady ass lost me your and NTW's trust even further. Everytime I told her info, her annoying ass would go spill it to people. In the color competition, I caught her in like 50 obvious lies lmao. No one trusted me Jen, you're right, but your unfaithful, Steve Harrington licking ass certainly didn't help with that!  Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark - Page 2 1f602  Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark - Page 2 2764  And nobody wanted Kim's trust to begin with, so no love lost there...

I would have picked you, JEN, over Debbie anyday of the week, but just like Steve, you're just a big fucking liar and I was over your presence!

Debbie, you go around begging for money every week for powers, go get a damn job!

LMAO I've literally never begged for money, all I've done in this game is GIVE people money, but you do you. I think you need a sit down grandpa.
I know, you ask, as you have no money. I am not proofreading!
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 11:15 am

Kim Ki-Jung wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:

Kim Ki-Jung wrote:

Kim Ki-Jung wrote:

Kim Ki-Jung wrote:

I'm boring and repetitive to you and say things that piss you off on purpose baby <3333

You've been talking shit about me behind my back for a lot of this game. So why would I be supportive of you? My HOH was such a pain for you that you've been pressed about me ever since huh? That's hilarious. And I did not tell "the whole house" about my HOH plan lmao. If you're STILL so pissed about my HOH reign, why didn't you win it instead? What's your issue with me babe? 🥺  Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark - Page 2 1f602

Every day with you it's " Oh woah is me I'm the biggest target Sad no one trusts me Sad " like.... the self-pity party every day is astounding. Get a grip, you plant seeds about everyone to each other so maybe that's why people don't trust you.

You have this very weird obsession with me baby. I was eliminated that 2nd round in the last HOH because I didn't realize I could post again and timed out. I don't throw comps, I'm just not good at everything. But you can believe what you want!

Also, you're sooooo tense my love! Maybe you can spend time in the jury house releasing yourself because you obviously need to! Just do me a favor and make sure to clean up after yourself in case I arrive in there soon!

Tony Stark wrote:
LOL  Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark - Page 2 1f602  Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark - Page 2 1f602  Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark - Page 2 1f602 im horny :\

WHAT ARE YOU SAYING HAHAHA

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 11:17 am

Tony Stark wrote:
Kim Ki-Jung wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:

Kim Ki-Jung wrote:

Kim Ki-Jung wrote:

Kim Ki-Jung wrote:

You've been talking shit about me behind my back for a lot of this game. So why would I be supportive of you? My HOH was such a pain for you that you've been pressed about me ever since huh? That's hilarious. And I did not tell "the whole house" about my HOH plan lmao. If you're STILL so pissed about my HOH reign, why didn't you win it instead? What's your issue with me babe? 🥺  Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark - Page 2 1f602

Tony Stark wrote:

WHAT ARE YOU SAYING HAHAHA

Idk baby, maybe just read what I said and you'll know what I said

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 11:19 am

"MAYBE JUST READ WHAT I SAID AND YOU'LL KNOW WHAT I SAID" HAHAHAHAHA Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark - Page 2 1f602 Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark - Page 2 1f602 Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark - Page 2 1f602

Oh god I hope my posts were not as cringe as Kim's posts. Fuck get me out of here.

See, this is why I didn't participate in these eviction threads, Ted!

Ted Lasso and Wendy Williams like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 11:20 am

HAHAHAHAHHAHA GET HER ASS

Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark - Page 2 Hungry-pusheen

Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 11:25 am

Voting deadline has passed and it is now time to reveal the votes.

Before I do that, I want to say that the following houseguests failed to vote and therefore will not be able to participate in the Head of Household competition this evening. They also receive their first strike.

Those people are: No one <3

Now for the vote. You were casting a vote to EVICT someone, who did you all evict?

By a vote of
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
you have been evicted

My heart breaks for this BBQ Legend. Tony you are one of a kind and you refused to leave quiet. You were on FIRE and took no prisoners. I'm honored you played this season, a much deserving spot on a cast of all stars. An absolute killer. xoxo

Arisa Cox, Sandra Bullock and Debbie Jellinsky like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 11:29 am

Last year's wishes are this year's apologies
Every last time I come home
I take my last chance
To burn a bridge or two
I only keep myself this sick in the head
'Cause I know how the words get you (off)
We're the new face of failure
Prettier and younger, but not any better off
Bulletproof loneliness at best, at best
Me and you, setting in a honeymoon
If I woke up next to you
If I woke up next to you
Me and you, setting in a honeymoon
If I woke up next to you
If I woke up next to you

Matt Bomer likes this post

Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 11:31 am

Tony send me your coins I need them for powers!

Congrats Jerry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #14 - Jerry the Mouse VS Tony Stark - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next