Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

The Jury House

Go down 
+5
Jerry The Mouse
Tony Stark
Batgirl
Squirt
Arisa Cox
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

The Jury House - Page 61 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 61 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 12:14 pm

shit dont make sense to me no more!
Back to top Go down
Negasonic Teenage Warhead

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 61 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 12:14 pm

Sandra Bullock wrote:
I’m not sure but I can only assume that it was. She told me that she wanted to repay the favor and not nominate me and she wouldn’t use the veto if she had won but I’m not sure. She told me that me and Sam were her final 3 plan so she wanted to make sure one of us didn’t go.
Ember definitely trying to appeal to your jury vote lmao. It was super obvious that Steve was not her target or she wouldn’t have nominated him. She needed him to play in the veto and if you think otherwise then you’re a clown

I do think you and Sam would be her ideal goats in the end though but she’s not cutting Steve this early

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 61 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 12:16 pm

Sandra Bullock wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Why did you side with ember and Steve’s side over the other initially? Ember nominated you, showing you are expendable to her. The other side only preferred Jerry to you but would have never nominated you from what I can tell

Lol did your relationship with Steve outside the game impact that choice

Not trying to put you on the spot but just curious

Ember chose me over Jerry at least, the rest did not. That made me feel like going into that week that if I were to target NTW/Kim/max I would be doing work for Steve and ember and if I did Steve and ember I would be doing work for NTW Kim and max. Which is why my ultimate target was Debbie since nobody else was coming for her AND I could get Steve’s money if I left him off the block, all things that I thought were possible if my hoh went according to plan.

Idk what you mean by my relationship with Steve outside of the game. We all have guesses for people’s identity and everything but my guesses are just guesses. I don’t have a relationship with anyone outside of the game in which I would be speaking to them about the game or letting what I assumed to be their identity impact what I do with them in the game

I wasn’t accusing you of pre gaming lol
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 61 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 12:17 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:
Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
If I didn’t like you as a person trust me you would know. I have no problems being vocal about that kind of shit lmao.

Did Sam or Dorothy at least explain why it was good for them to evict me? Kim and Debbie are not going to steamroll this game. It’s going to be BFFs Ember and Steve lmao

Sam and Dorothy were worried about you Kim and Debbie being a 3. Dorothy very worried about Debbie. Sam believed that he had better chances of making it far in the game if he kept Steve and wasn’t sure about how far you would be willing to take him in the game

i think it's so wild when people keep the best player in the game around to protect them. like if you have the chance get them the fuck out it's SO weird.
If you are playing with your best friend then their win is your win, so I get it lol
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 61 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 12:18 pm

Sandra Bullock wrote:
I’m not sure but I can only assume that it was. She told me that she wanted to repay the favor and not nominate me and she wouldn’t use the veto if she had won but I’m not sure. She told me that me and Sam were her final 3 plan so she wanted to make sure one of us didn’t go.
Ember definitely trying to appeal to your jury vote lmao. It was super obvious that Steve was not her target or she wouldn’t have nominated him. She needed him to play in the veto and if you think otherwise then you’re a clown

I do think you and Sam would be her ideal goats in the end though but she’s not cutting Steve this early

Ember def played you by not putting you up as an initial nominee Sandra

She didn’t want you to win veto

Negasonic Teenage Warhead, Sandra Bullock and Jennifer Check like this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 61 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 12:19 pm

And I thought she would be an easy person to fool… considering all that had happened the previous week. I didn’t see how getting her out would benefit me at all at that point despite the fact that she did put me up.

Trust me, I’ve been beating myself up more than anyone could about my hoh reign because of how absolutely south it went due to me not considering what happens if the wrong person wins veto and used it. I had tried to play in the middle of two sides and by winning the hoh it showed my hand way too much about who I thought needed to get the boot in the game… especially since you were technically my 3rd option of who I thought would be best to go and the top two were still there 😂😭
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 61 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 12:21 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:
If I didn’t like you as a person trust me you would know. I have no problems being vocal about that kind of shit lmao.

Did Sam or Dorothy at least explain why it was good for them to evict me? Kim and Debbie are not going to steamroll this game. It’s going to be BFFs Ember and Steve lmao

Sam and Dorothy were worried about you Kim and Debbie being a 3. Dorothy very worried about Debbie. Sam believed that he had better chances of making it far in the game if he kept Steve and wasn’t sure about how far you would be willing to take him in the game

i think it's so wild when people keep the best player in the game around to protect them. like if you have the chance get them the fuck out it's SO weird.
If you are playing with your best friend then their win is your win, so I get it lol

if i ain't getting a fat check it ain't my win get out bestie boo!

Tony Stark likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 61 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 12:22 pm

Sandra Bullock wrote:
And I thought she would be an easy person to fool… considering all that had happened the previous week. I didn’t see how getting her out would benefit me at all at that point despite the fact that she did put me up.

Trust me, I’ve been beating myself up more than anyone could about my hoh reign because of how absolutely south it went due to me not considering what happens if the wrong person wins veto and used it. I had tried to play in the middle of two sides and by winning the hoh it showed my hand way too much about who I thought needed to get the boot in the game… especially since you were technically my 3rd option of who I thought would be best to go and the top two were still there 😂😭

You did well

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 61 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 12:22 pm

ember may be kinda crazy but i think she's smart as hell socially
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock wrote:

I mean I don’t believe it, it’s fairly obvious that she should have been trying to get him not to be in veto if she wanted him to go considering they only 3 people could possibly leave. as I’m tellin yall right now she has the least likely chance of getting my vote lmao so that shit didn’t work on me and frankly I see her Steve ass kissing as a bit of clownery but she can change my mind if she stabs him in the back

Tony Stark likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 61 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 12:23 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:

Tell that to cruella LMAO

I’m starting a petition to ban them from BBQ I stg.. girl got out matt on her HOH lmfao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 61 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 12:23 pm

Sandra Bullock wrote:

Ember is going to push Steve as far as she can. She won’t cut her for a few more rounds, at least. If you can’t cut off the dragons head it doesn’t hurt to go for the heart.

I mean to be fair I would have nominated you and Ember if I stayed, but I think ember would have had the votes to go over you unless she wins veto, and then I would have gone after Sam and he would have left.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 61 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 12:24 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:

Tell that to cruella LMAO

I’m starting a petition to ban them from BBQ I stg.. girl got out matt on her HOH lmfao

matt bomber deserves the world i hope whoever that was is doing good

Tony Stark, Negasonic Teenage Warhead and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 61 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 12:25 pm

Ember gives me Sabrina BBCAN2 vibes lmao

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 61 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 12:25 pm

Ember gives me Sabrina BBCAN2 vibes lmao

PLS HER AND STEVE ARE THE GREMLINS

Negasonic Teenage Warhead and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 61 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jury House
Page 61 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 67  Next