Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

House Meeting Today

Go down 
+5
Jennifer Check
Debbie Jellinsky
Webkinz Love Frog
Jerry The Mouse
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Webkinz Love Frog

Webkinz Love Frog

House Meeting Today - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Meeting Today   House Meeting Today - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 1:03 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Webkinz Love Frog wrote:
Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
there is seven other people besides me who voted the same way, so are you saying all seven of them are close to her? Transitive property here, simple logic

No honestly I was under the impression Jennifer was against you up until this point.

Anyway what happened to your other personality?

I have no idea what that means

What I got to do with it

Sorry I think I misread it, I thought NTW was talking about you instead of Debbie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting Today   House Meeting Today - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 1:03 pm

I’ve already told people about my stance with you and they can tell you it’s truth. I do like you a lot on a personal level. You are clearly passionate about the game but I wasn’t a fan of your guilt tripping that you did. I am not 100% convinced it’s intentional, but regardless it makes people uncomfortable. That is my major qualm with you. Idc about you lying because that’s the nature of the game. On a game level you and I are not going to make it far. You know that to be true as well. On a personal level I adore you though. Just wish the two weren’t mixed. But it is what it is. The whole point of this meeting was to separate game fact from game lies.
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting Today   House Meeting Today - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 1:09 pm

House Meeting Today - Page 3 Cute-baby-goat-trying-eat-600w-1968258061

Steve Harrington, Sandra Bullock and Wendy Williams like this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting Today   House Meeting Today - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 1:10 pm

I heard theres a house plan to evict me this following week that everyone is on board for. If you had nothing better to do on a Saturday of all days than arrange the weakest ass plan in an "all-stars" season idk what to say House Meeting Today - Page 3 1f62b

Wendy Williams likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting Today   House Meeting Today - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 1:11 pm

House Meeting Today - Page 3 SqCgHjr

Webby when he’s evicted Sad
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting Today   House Meeting Today - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 1:12 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
House Meeting Today - Page 3 Cute-baby-goat-trying-eat-600w-1968258061

The way it’s always a stock photo with a watermark sends me

Tony Stark and Steve Harrington like this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting Today   House Meeting Today - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 1:15 pm

People: Fighting in a house meeting
Tony: Post another goat stock photo

Tony Stark and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting Today   House Meeting Today - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 1:16 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
I heard theres a house plan to evict me this following week that everyone is on board for. If you had nothing better to do on a Saturday of all days than arrange the weakest ass plan in an "all-stars" season idk what to say  House Meeting Today - Page 3 1f62b

Enlighten us
Back to top Go down
Ember McLain

Ember McLain

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting Today   House Meeting Today - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 1:19 pm

Webkinz Love Frog wrote:
Well Webby I have nothing to gain from lying to you here. I’m not getting your jury vote in the end anyway. So the way I see it is, you’re either lying right now and you did say all that, or people are lying about you and twisting your words, but that’s still not from me.

No this is so sadd bc this is what I had written for you.

"You're playing Ember's game but a lot better. Definitely the best manipulator in the house and my only regret is not seeing it until yesterday. Hope I see your ass in jury soon but otherwise know you have my vote locked <3"

Excuse me?
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting Today   House Meeting Today - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 5:49 pm

Unrelated but there’s so many trees down in my area bc of the hurricane so If anyone thinks I’m ignoring them or anything my service is literall asshole <3
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting Today   House Meeting Today - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 5:49 pm

I really said quick how do I make this about myself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting Today   House Meeting Today - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

House Meeting Today
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3