Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

House Meeting Today

Go down 
+5
Jennifer Check
Debbie Jellinsky
Webkinz Love Frog
Jerry The Mouse
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Webkinz Love Frog

Webkinz Love Frog

House Meeting Today - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Meeting Today   House Meeting Today - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 12:49 pm

Okay well vocalize it then.

I will say right now that the extent of what I've said about you is I believe you're really close to Debbie, and that you pushed me to be nominated and go home bc I was expendable to you. You wanna say someone else said something else then it's a lie.
Back to top Go down
Webkinz Love Frog

Webkinz Love Frog

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting Today   House Meeting Today - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 12:50 pm

What do I have to lie about I'm literally being evicted.
Back to top Go down
Webkinz Love Frog

Webkinz Love Frog

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting Today   House Meeting Today - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 12:52 pm

Debbie Jellinsky wrote:
Can you also please clarify the group that you pitched to me with some other people including Cruella before she was backdoored, because for some reason I’m being told that was my idea when I first heard the idea from you.

I said it came from Tony, and the whole reason I brought it up was to discredit you for saying you'd go after Tony if you survived it, because Tony considered you a very close ally. And Tony can confirm himself it was him who brought up adding you to an alliance <3
Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting Today   House Meeting Today - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 12:53 pm

So you just said that to try and get Tony against me, got it. Thanks for clarifying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting Today   House Meeting Today - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 12:53 pm

Well Webby I have nothing to gain from lying to you here. I’m not getting your jury vote in the end anyway. So the way I see it is, you’re either lying right now and you did say all that, or people are lying about you and twisting your words, but that’s still not from me.

And again, I wish I had that much say in nominations. Pretty sure Jennifer can make up her own decisions and does not need me to hold her hand with nominating people. Did I want you gone? Well between the two options yes, and before you try to single me out, there is seven other people besides me who voted the same way, so are you saying all seven of them are close to her? Transitive property here, simple logic.

Anyway what happened to your other personality?
Back to top Go down
Webkinz Love Frog

Webkinz Love Frog

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting Today   House Meeting Today - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 12:55 pm

No I said it because multiple people (Jennifer, Sandra) were saying that your pitch to Jennifer was to go after Tony and I thought I would need to call bull on that <3. The only things I brought up to Tony are what I heard about you trying to throw him UTB, and about you apparently trying to get the veto used on you and get him backdoored. But yes I'm glad that's clarified <3
Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting Today   House Meeting Today - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 12:56 pm

Oh it wasn’t bull. I discovered Tony was a reason I was nominated and so directly after noms, I did pitch him to be backdoored. That’s not news to Tony. We’ve discussed it already. Love heart.
Back to top Go down
Webkinz Love Frog

Webkinz Love Frog

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting Today   House Meeting Today - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 12:57 pm

Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
Well Webby I have nothing to gain from lying to you here. I’m not getting your jury vote in the end anyway. So the way I see it is, you’re either lying right now and you did say all that, or people are lying about you and twisting your words, but that’s still not from me.

No this is so sadd bc this is what I had written for you.

"You're playing Ember's game but a lot better. Definitely the best manipulator in the house and my only regret is not seeing it until yesterday. Hope I see your ass in jury soon but otherwise know you have my vote locked <3"

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting Today   House Meeting Today - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 12:58 pm

Tony being nominated makes zero sense because he still stays in the game regardless. Nobody likes your froggy ass, except Tony for some weird reason, and Debbie would definitely leave over Tony. So try again love 🤭

Also, there is no way the veto can be used on me; I wasn’t even on the block you clown clown

edit nvm that was to Debbie I’m drunk ok

Last edited by Negasonic Teenage Warhead on Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting Today   House Meeting Today - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 12:58 pm

Also you just threw Sandra under the bus? Interesting.
Back to top Go down
Webkinz Love Frog

Webkinz Love Frog

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting Today   House Meeting Today - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 12:59 pm

there is seven other people besides me who voted the same way, so are you saying all seven of them are close to her? Transitive property here, simple logic

No honestly I was under the impression Jennifer was against you up until this point.

I have no idea what that means
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting Today   House Meeting Today - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 1:00 pm

I prefer the love frog with a cute tux. Why are you so rude
Back to top Go down
Webkinz Love Frog

Webkinz Love Frog

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting Today   House Meeting Today - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 1:00 pm

I'm not intending to be.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

Webkinz Love Frog wrote:
there is seven other people besides me who voted the same way, so are you saying all seven of them are close to her? Transitive property here, simple logic

No honestly I was under the impression Jennifer was against you up until this point.

I have no idea what that means

What I got to do with it
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting Today   House Meeting Today - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 1:01 pm

Since my name has been thrown in here I’d just like to mention that it was you who mentioned to me that Debbie would be targeting Tony if she stayed to which I replied, “ Why would debbie be targeting Tony?”

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting Today   House Meeting Today - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

House Meeting Today
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next