Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

House Meeting Today

Go down 
+5
Jennifer Check
Debbie Jellinsky
Webkinz Love Frog
Jerry The Mouse
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

House Meeting Today Empty
PostSubject: House Meeting Today   House Meeting Today EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 12:04 pm

Be there or be square 💅🏼

House Meeting Today Frog-legs-eating

Jerry The Mouse, Sandra Bullock, Jennifer Check, Anna Kendrick, Dorothy Gale, Debbie Jellinsky and Wendy Williams like this post

Back to top Go down
Jerry The Mouse

Jerry The Mouse

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting Today   House Meeting Today EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 12:06 pm

House Meeting Today 200.gif?cid=89ab776drb4fcim5zg7zstl47a6eb2mf1xzzvc1kbuwbpmrl&rid=200

Negasonic Teenage Warhead, Sandra Bullock, Debbie Jellinsky and Wendy Williams like this post

Back to top Go down
Webkinz Love Frog

Webkinz Love Frog

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting Today   House Meeting Today EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 12:10 pm

I can't believe I'm gonna miss this Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting Today   House Meeting Today EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 12:31 pm

House Meeting

House Meeting Today Giphy

House Meeting Today ChubbyImpishEarthworm-max-1mb

Last night was definitely an interesting night for sure. Nominations were locked between Webkinz Love Muffin and Debbie Gelato. Poor Frogger kept asking me for his vote during the veto but I was not going to commit if I was not going to go through with it. This game is about not making empty promises (unless your name is Ted 🤭) so when he asked me about where my vote was going after the nominations were locked, I told him straight up it was him, and he gave me a thumbs up. Okay cool right? I can sign out and go get laid or whatever.

So why does this manimal go to people and say that Debbie and I have some kind of mastermind scheme with Jennifer the HOH? I don’t know if people realize this, but Jennifer and Debbie are clearly not scissoring sisters so it makes no sense to me that he would even come up with that, and of course he tacked my name on there because I told him straight up I wasn’t keeping him. Don’t be mad because I was honest with you from the get-go. You should direct your negative energy to people who lied to your face or led you on. Everyone knows Jennifer and Debbie are both strong minded and will definitely not need my input to make their decisions. Don’t create this fake narrative to get some pity votes. Oh and another thing, nobody likes when you guilt them into voting to keep you and it’s also kinda gross when you insult people when things don’t go your way.

On a personal level I adore you but whatever you’re doing as strategy is sloppy as hell and everyone sees through it and that’s why you only received three pity votes to stay instead of however many you thought you were having.

I genuinely wish you spend the jury house time to reflect on your gameplay this season. You’re not a bad person but you are a bad player. Don’t drag me into your nonsense next time. Thank you, bye.

Matt Bomer, Ted Lasso and Jennifer Check like this post

Back to top Go down
Webkinz Love Frog

Webkinz Love Frog

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting Today   House Meeting Today EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 12:38 pm

Hello? This feels so entitled, if people are going to ask who I will target if I stay I'm gonna say your name and you should understand why? What is the point of this LMAO.
Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting Today   House Meeting Today EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 12:39 pm

Me and Jennifer are plotting together? Lmao can someone tell her that please seeing as though both times she’s won hoh she’s nominated me.

Jennifer Check and Webkinz Love Frog like this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting Today   House Meeting Today EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 12:41 pm

Debbie Jellinsky wrote:
Me and Jennifer are plotting together? Lmao can someone tell her that please seeing as though both times she’s won hoh she’s nominated me.

Tag yourself I'm me trying to throw Debbie out the door while also having a plot to backdoor someone.
Back to top Go down
Webkinz Love Frog

Webkinz Love Frog

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting Today   House Meeting Today EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 12:41 pm

Debbie Jellinsky wrote:

Love idk what she's talking about either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting Today   House Meeting Today EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 12:42 pm

Webkinz Love Frog wrote:
Hello? This feels so entitled, if people are going to ask who I will target if I stay I'm gonna say your name and you should understand why? What is the point of this LMAO.
You a clown bro? People are not asking who you’d nominate? It’s kind of a given that you’d target the HOH who put you up and the person who told you they’re voting you out. Nobody here is that sense.

What I’m saying is that you’re over here making up fairy tales about how Jennifer, Debbie, and myself are some kind of coven setting out to blindside people? That is the most ridiculous statement I’ve ever stumbled upon, and trust me I’ve seen the dumb shit that Stan Twitter says, so make sure that your lies are at least semi-believable before trying to spread it around like it’s gospel.
Back to top Go down
Webkinz Love Frog

Webkinz Love Frog

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting Today   House Meeting Today EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 12:42 pm

Yes that makes no sense that's why I never said any of that?
Back to top Go down
Webkinz Love Frog

Webkinz Love Frog

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting Today   House Meeting Today EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 12:43 pm

What are you on hun? Is this just you being mad that I told people I was targetting you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting Today   House Meeting Today EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 12:45 pm

Webkinz Love Frog wrote:
What are you on hun? Is this just you being mad that I told people I was targetting you?

Why would I be mad you’re targeting me? You’re an idiot if you don’t. Tit for tat, you know?

You should be more appreciative that I’m more direct with you. Some people smile to your face but trash you behind your back. But that’s tea for another day 🤭
Back to top Go down
Webkinz Love Frog

Webkinz Love Frog

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting Today   House Meeting Today EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 12:46 pm

Listen I'm off to jury soon so I'm willing to fucking clarify, but I said nothing about a Jenn NTW Debbie trio, and I'm a teeny offended you find me that stupid to try and pitch that?

This is weird, I had like such a nice write up planned about you for my eviction and now you're being weird?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting Today   House Meeting Today EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 12:48 pm

Like I said, I have nothing against you on a personal level. It’s the weird game strategy you’re using and even right now people are still feeding me info about things you’ve said. Don’t be mad at me, I’m just willing to vocalize it 🤭
Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting Today   House Meeting Today EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 12:49 pm

Can you also please clarify the group that you pitched to me with some other people including Cruella before she was backdoored, because for some reason I’m being told that was my idea when I first heard the idea from you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House Meeting Today   House Meeting Today Empty

Back to top Go down

House Meeting Today
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next