Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences

Go down 
+17
Steve Harrington
Ted Lasso
Peach Salinger
Batgirl
Sam Gardner
Nagisa Shiota
Jennifer Check
Dorothy Gale
Debbie Jellinsky
Matt Bomer
Webkinz Love Frog
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
Tony Stark
Cruella de Vil
Sandra Bullock
Max Gentile
Arisa Cox
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences   Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 3:59 pm

bounce bounce bounce Sir Steven Harrington seems to know I have that Secret Veto too bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences   Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 4:00 pm

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce Hey Steeeeeeeevennnnnnnnnnnnn

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce Come on, let's play a game!
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences   Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 4:00 pm

Ok, let's play!!! The game is called "Who is eligible for HoH next week and guaranteed safety this week" bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Matt Bomer

Matt Bomer

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences   Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 4:01 pm

Cruella?
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences   Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 4:02 pm

Matt Bomer wrote:
Cruella?

Yes, I am her... But more importantly, I'm looking for Steven to come to bat!

Matt Bomer likes this post

Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences   Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 4:02 pm

Cruella de Vil wrote:
bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce Hey Steeeeeeeevennnnnnnnnnnnn

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce Come on, let's play a game!

i love games!
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences   Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 4:03 pm

Oh of COURSE you would say something along the lines of "I LoVE GamES!"

Not wanting to engage like this in a public thread? I have nothing to hide, everyone knows I have the Not-So-Secret Veto now!
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences   Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 4:05 pm

It's fun seeing the entire Prejury squad rolling up to win that comp for you. I would have smoked all your asses if this were a normal posting comp, Sister Cruella took on a squad of 7 people helping you and STILL had a chance!

Steve Harrington likes this post

Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences   Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 4:05 pm

u were in second, so i think everyone knew that anyway?
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences   Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 4:09 pm

Cruella de Vil wrote:
It's fun seeing the entire Prejury squad rolling up to win that comp for you. I would have smoked all your asses if this were a normal posting comp, Sister Cruella took on a squad of 7 people helping you and STILL had a chance!

that's true i do owe them! it's no secret i lost a lot of allies these past few weeks. did u fall asleep at the end though bestie? i was only a couple hundred ahead and ended up almost 1000 ahead  Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences - Page 9 2764  Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences - Page 9 2764

Jennifer Check likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences   Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 4:10 pm

Definitely fell asleep when I realized I got hit by a drive by. I thought we worked some shit out between us, you realize how I felt when I saw everyone SO CLEARRRRLY wanted you to win this HoH? BEGGING A shot to be taken at me?
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences   Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 4:16 pm

So there’s TWO DPOV floating around? 😭
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences   Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 4:16 pm

So quiet! Are you busy eating? We all know it’s rude for you to speak while eating a mouthful of Jennifer’s ass
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences   Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 4:18 pm

Imagine doing drugs before signing into the forum, bless its a Sunday gurl 🤭

Tony Stark, Steve Harrington and Jennifer Check like this post

Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences   Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 4:19 pm

Dorothy Gale wrote:
So there’s TWO DPOV floating around? 😭

One diamond, one normal

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences   Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next