Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences

Go down 
+17
Steve Harrington
Ted Lasso
Peach Salinger
Batgirl
Sam Gardner
Nagisa Shiota
Jennifer Check
Dorothy Gale
Debbie Jellinsky
Matt Bomer
Webkinz Love Frog
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
Tony Stark
Cruella de Vil
Sandra Bullock
Max Gentile
Arisa Cox
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Ember McLain

Ember McLain

Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences   Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 4:31 pm

like mine. Just saying y’all….

Tony Stark likes this post

Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences   Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 4:32 pm

I bleached my hole if y’all must know.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences   Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 4:32 pm

Ember McLain wrote:
Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
Can we not talk about ass eating? That’s so unhygienic. 🤭

Not if it’s nice and clean  Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences - Page 11 1f60d

Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences - Page 11 Kamala-harris

Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences   Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 4:33 pm

I cant believe NEGASONIC is trying to stop my fun.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences   Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 4:34 pm

Cruella de Vil wrote:

When I cast my vote to evict you to permanently stop your fun 💅🏼

Tony Stark and Matt Bomer like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences   Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 4:36 pm

Why all this ass eating talk going on? What about the children?

Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences - Page 11 19-gross-dessert-ideas-to-make-a-sick-halloween-1-31018-1380316810-0_big

Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences - Page 11 3TqFrc0

Last edited by Arisa Cox on Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tony Stark, Ember McLain and Cruella de Vil like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences   Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 4:40 pm

Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
Cruella de Vil wrote:

When I cast my vote to evict you to permanently stop your fun 💅🏼

Vs when I win the battleback and backdoor you at the Final 7 and you vote for me to win as war reparations for being around you

Matt Bomer likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences   Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 4:43 pm

When you’re stuck in the prejury section with that dork Jaida 🤭

Jennifer Check likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences   Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 4:46 pm

Not the Steve Harrington fanclub!!!
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences   Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 5:10 pm

I missed the hole talk 🥲
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences   Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 5:11 pm

We can pick it back up?

Max Gentile likes this post

Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences   Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 6:11 pm

Please

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences   Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 7:16 pm

Cruella de Vil wrote:
So quiet! Are you busy eating? We all know it’s rude for you to speak while eating a mouthful of Jennifer’s ass
Did Jaida not just spend all her money to save you from the block and be DPOV'd out the door? It's kind of crazy how close you were from night one! Those prega... oh wait. NVMz

Peach Salinger, Negasonic Teenage Warhead and Jules Vaughn like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences   Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 7:40 pm

While I get it's frustrating to navigate through this game without knowing everything & feeling left in the dark, I take full responsibility bc I was the one who started something with my Ted Talk post. I stated in there it was not about pre gaming, but shortly after this season turned into a shit show over pre gaming allegations. I have no idea if all that happens without my post, but I'll just take the blame since it's my game & I have control over a lot. I apologize for the mess it's created. Can we please put it to rest now though? This is THE BBQ All Stars season & it's getting weird. The allegiances are pretty set in stone at this point. Many have guessed people, have made themselves obvious, we're at a point where I don't think all that matters anymore. Let's just play Big Brother & the best player will win. We're just beating a dead horse at this point until proof is provided, so let's keep it for the finale when we can all talk as each other & clear the air pls & thank you.

In other words, I don't want to hear about the pre gaming anymore unless it's something new & you can just tell me in private please so I can minimize how much it affects the season.

Batgirl, Nagisa Shiota and Debbie Jellinsky like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences   Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 7:42 pm

I stopped myself. If you want me to say something else I will. Let me rephrase my sentence for you. 

Did Jaida not just spend all her money to save you from the block and be DPOV'd out the door? You're a fucking idiot:heart:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences   Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next