Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences

Go down 
+17
Steve Harrington
Ted Lasso
Peach Salinger
Batgirl
Sam Gardner
Nagisa Shiota
Jennifer Check
Dorothy Gale
Debbie Jellinsky
Matt Bomer
Webkinz Love Frog
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
Tony Stark
Cruella de Vil
Sandra Bullock
Max Gentile
Arisa Cox
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences Empty
PostSubject: Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences   Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 8:00 pm

Welcome Houseguests,

First off, Jennifer you cannot participate as outgoing Head of Household for the title of HOH, but you can participate to win the other prizes. The same applies to Squirt, you can participate but you cannot win the HOH title for failure to vote.

Tonight you will be spending the next 24 hours posting your little heart out. You will create a thread in a special area we created for you & call it "The Evolution of Consequences" and you will make as many posts as you can in 25 hours. There will be TWO 30 minute mandatory break periods. If you post during those times, I will go delete your posts.

First Mandatory Break: 5:30am EST to 6:00am EST
Second Mandatory Break: 12:30pm EST to 1:00pm EST

There will also be TWO periods of time where you will be able to post in someone else's thread if you so desire. Keep an eye on this thread, I will post when it starts & how long you can post for. The times have been pre determined & posted in the host section.

It's time this season to face the consequences of your actions. We're at final 16 now, this means you have had a hand in sending 9 people to the pre jury house & they have been waiting for you. You're not the only ones competing tonight. Every previously evicted houseguest will have the opportunity to participate & win prizes for themselves or to give away. This is not the battleback challenge, but they can still impact the game or just steal prizes from you to mess with you.

I will be offering prizes as well, to incentivize people to keep posting. There are eleven prizes total, and these prizes will be handed out in a specific way. For the top posters, they will choose one of nine prizes:

1. Head of Household Title: By selecting this, you are the Head of Household for the round. If this is won by an evicted Houseguest, they will be deciding which one of you becomes Head of Household for the round.

2. Extra Vote: By selecting this, you receive an extra vote that you may cast up to and including the final eight. You must use it when you cast your vote to evict. You may cast an additional vote. If you are an evicted player, you can will this to someone else who is currently in the game.

3.Vote Nullifier: By selecting this, you may cancel any vote up to and including the final eight. You must use it before the eviction ceremony is posted. If you are an evicted player, you can will this to someone else who is currently in the game.

4. Immunity: By selecting this, you may receive immunity for a round up to and including the final eight. You must use it before the nomination ceremony is posted. If you are an evicted player, you can will this to someone else who is currently in the game.

5. Dinner Date with Arisa: By selecting this, you will get dinner delivered to you by UberEats on Arisa. As an evicted Houseguest, you can keep this for yourself or you can will this to someone else who is currently in the game.

6. Golden Veto: By selecting this, you will receive an additional Golden Power of Veto that may be used after the standard Power of Veto ceremony. This can only be used in the next 3 rounds including this round. If you are an evicted player, you can will this to someone else who is currently in the game.

7. Jumbo Money Bag: By selecting this, I will send you $75 Canadian to enjoy. You can will this to someone else if you want, current or evicted, but I imagine you will most likely use it for yourself.

8. Regular Money Bag: By selecting this, I will send you $50 Canadian to enjoy. You can will this to someone else if you want, current or evicted, but I imagine you will most likely use it for yourself.

9. Mini Money Bag: By selecting this, I will send you $25 Canadian to enjoy. You can will this to someone else if you want, current or evicted, but I imagine you will most likely use it for yourself.

10. BBQ dollars: 200 BBQ $s will be added to your account. If you are an evicted player, you can will this to someone else who is currently in the game.

11. Punishment Pass: As you can tell, many challenges come with consequences & often makes you take on a punishment such as not voting etc. This pass will grant you ONE exception where you can accept ONE punishment & not have to go through with it if you use this pass. If you are an evicted player, you can will this to someone else who is currently in the game.

After time is up, I will approach each of the top posters in private in order of most posts to least and offer them a prize. Once they select a prize, it cannot be selected by anyone else. If someone does not wish to participate and select a prize, then we will continue going down the list of top posters until all eleven prizes have been claimed.

In addition, there will be a SPECIAL PRIZE up for grabs. Sometime in the early afternoon between 11 AM EST and 12 PM EST, we will have a special assignment for you. But I would not want to miss it if I were you. Everyone is eligible to compete for it, so long as you already have accumulated 2000 posts from this competition. If you're a current player it's yours and if you're an evicted houseguest, you may will it to someone else who is currently in the game.

Evicted houseguests, you may not chat with the current houseguests in private rooms or private messages.

Any questions? You may create your thread now but you may start posting at 8:15.

Last edited by Arisa Cox on Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:53 pm; edited 3 times in total

Negasonic Teenage Warhead, Cruella de Vil and Wendy Williams like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences   Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 8:02 pm

You should all see your individual areas now under a section named Ring of Consequences
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences   Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 8:02 pm

You can make your threads now but you cannot start posting in them until 8:15pm EST. Ask now if you have any questions
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences   Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 8:03 pm

Evicted HG give me one moment, you will be able to post shortly
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences   Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 8:03 pm

I know I can’t stay up like the rest of y’all bc I’m not built like that but I’m playing for the door dash pass 😂
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

It says that this is not a battleback competition but that there is a returning player, just wondering which lol

Tony Stark, Jennifer Check and Dorothy Gale like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences   Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 8:06 pm

Oop I used the BBE post, I probably forgot to remove that part out. It's not a battleback, let me fix this

Tony Stark and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences   Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 8:08 pm

Should be edited out now. Please let me know here or DM me on Twitter if you can't see your area
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences   Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 8:08 pm

Wait? It's not a battleback, however, the evicted players can compete in order to give us powers?
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

That's what is says yes

Cruella de Vil likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences   Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 8:09 pm

Arisa Cox wrote:
Oop I used the BBE post, I probably forgot to remove that part out. It's not a battleback, let me fix this
:O Copyright lawsuit coming from John, Greg, and Malcolm

Arisa Cox, Batgirl, Max Gentile, Sandra Bullock and Wendy Williams like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences   Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 8:09 pm

Cannot wait for Jaida to give me immunity, thanks girl 💅🏼

Max Gentile, Sandra Bullock and Jennifer Check like this post

Back to top Go down
Webkinz Love Frog

Webkinz Love Frog

Arisa Cox wrote:
I played their first season & loved the hosting. It was very fresh, creative & organized. I'm even stealing a couple ideas for this round. Trust me, they're not the ones you will consider "fun" <3

Can we normalize stealing fun ideas next time 😭

Arisa Cox, Max Gentile, Cruella de Vil, Sandra Bullock and Wendy Williams like this post

Back to top Go down
Matt Bomer

Matt Bomer

Sailor Moon I will nominate whoever you want

Sandra Bullock, Jennifer Check and Wendy Williams like this post

Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences   Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 8:10 pm

I would like to say Cosmo, Nagisa, Jaida, Sailor, Manu, Sam, Rebecca, Peach, and Jules... You all look wonderful today <3 Did you all do something new with your hair? I think it looks good

Nagisa Shiota, Sandra Bullock and Wendy Williams like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences   Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next