Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Head of Household Challenge #19 - Lie Detectors

Go down 
+3
Max Gentile
Debbie Jellinsky
Arisa Cox
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Head of Household Challenge #19 - Lie Detectors Empty
PostSubject: Head of Household Challenge #19 - Lie Detectors   Head of Household Challenge #19 - Lie Detectors EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 6:30 pm

Head of Household Challenge #19 - Lie Detectors CyjxvYWJtYO1ypMoYIDGwz5OwTBBzs-cERiqSCnvPPgNecV2rvlatzkxIA5t3UPc2iE7KZRKQKFnrdWIXfCVIMotWDstfP8IifDV1OGYLEJdpq8hPh_w6x4dAwji-HDrYxbXWJSrCNxPqL___gEnO7W_LzEcIq0h8Gr-TA

Welcome Houseguests,

First off, Steve you cannot compete as outgoing Head of Household.

Slimm has been hosting a different variation of this challenge since season 2 & I have participated both times as a past player. The object of the game is that past players have made statements about themselves. In this version of the challenge, you have to decipher through all the statements & guess which ones are the truth & which ones are lies.

You have 30 minutes to submit your answers in your Diary Room. The Houseguest with the most points in the shortest amount of time will become the new Head of Household. You have to state if the statement is the truth or a lie for each of them.

I will post the statements at 6:35pm EST. You're obviously NOT allowed to approach anyone to ask them & they have been advised to let me know if you do & you will be in BIG TROUBLE.

Rules

- Answer in your Diary Room
- You have 30 minutes from the time I post the statements
- You can submit more than once
- Submit all answers in once post

Questions?

Ember McLain, Anna Kendrick, Dorothy Gale, Debbie Jellinsky and Wendy Williams like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #19 - Lie Detectors   Head of Household Challenge #19 - Lie Detectors EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 6:31 pm

oh my god this is gonna be hilarious Head of Household Challenge #19 - Lie Detectors 1f602
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #19 - Lie Detectors   Head of Household Challenge #19 - Lie Detectors EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 6:31 pm

omg luck something i can win
Back to top Go down
Ember McLain

Ember McLain

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #19 - Lie Detectors   Head of Household Challenge #19 - Lie Detectors EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 6:32 pm

Good luck everyone <3
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #19 - Lie Detectors   Head of Household Challenge #19 - Lie Detectors EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 6:35 pm

Fat Thor @zingbotfanatic: "The thing about me you should know is that I grew up an only child. I don’t have any siblings"

Batgirl @idiotgregory: "This one time, I got trapped in elevator for 6 hours."

Kacy Catanzaro @NotTheGenius7: "One cool thing you should know about me is that I can name all 151 og Pokémon from memory"

Keesha Smith @AnActualSnake: "Ok, you might not believe this but a truth about me is that my sibling has been in the BBCAN house"

Steven Stone @Red_SideTV: "Hmmm, I went on a date with a contestant from Rupaul’s Drag Race"

Skeeter Valentine @pdelon03: "I hate green peas. Like fucking HATE them"

Barry Allen @scarletxspidey: I have never seen any of the Lord of the Rings movies.

Sheldon Cooper @TheGrea7est: You should know that I eat rice everyday. EVERY DAY!!!

Bob Barker @BBCANRyan: "I finished 3rd in the provincial high school cribbage championship two years in a row."

Darwin Watterson @KamsKyng: "I am a big horror movie fan"

Madison Rose @MessHailey: "Well, I'll have you know that I own a cat. Do you?"

Daniele Donato @perfectsveIvet: "A story that happened to me is that while i was moving to hawaii we actually had to completely change planes bc there was something wrong with the engine in my original plane so i could have ended up in the ocean"

Carter @Rxde_BB: "I’m afraid of pigeons and spiders but not snakes"

Riku @Algerr821: "I'm a twin"

Eli Pope @jayawa24: "My government name is four names long"

Olivia Pope @dumplindaughter: "I’m a fraternal twin."

Megan Fox @CocoDaBear: "When season two of "Lost" started to air, I went back and started season one at the beginning all over again and started keeping copious notes on each episode trying to figure out what all of the mysteries were.  I still have all 6 of those notebooks in a box in the garage.  And, no, I never did figure the big mystery out. Talk about a waste of time."

Nando @BenjiDance: "I'm right handed"

Natalie Negrotti @MatthaisDude: "With my high school team, won a trivia competition against college teams"

Hottie @JGettys7: "I've never watched an episode of Big Brother until Season 22"

Arisa Cox @gallymeroreboot: "When I was in High School, my mom beat up my male History teacher"
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #19 - Lie Detectors   Head of Household Challenge #19 - Lie Detectors EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 6:51 pm

Head of Household Challenge #19 - Lie Detectors 33e7f010 arisa feeding my entire family for a week…. Thank you bestie omg

Arisa Cox, Tony Stark, Ember McLain, Negasonic Teenage Warhead, Dorothy Gale and Debbie Jellinsky like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #19 - Lie Detectors   Head of Household Challenge #19 - Lie Detectors EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 6:58 pm

LMAO that poutine offends me but I guess I have to let it go. Americans just have no idea what to do with that dish

Max Gentile and Tony Stark like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #19 - Lie Detectors   Head of Household Challenge #19 - Lie Detectors EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 7:01 pm

About 5 minutes left
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #19 - Lie Detectors   Head of Household Challenge #19 - Lie Detectors EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 7:01 pm

*4 minutes. The forum is slow for me takes forever to post
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #19 - Lie Detectors   Head of Household Challenge #19 - Lie Detectors EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 7:05 pm

Time is Up

I will be back in a few with the results.
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #19 - Lie Detectors   Head of Household Challenge #19 - Lie Detectors EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 7:17 pm

Sorry idk if it's my internet/laptop or it's the forum but it takes forever to load each page. I'm also double checking that all the answers I have are correct too

Max Gentile, Steve Harrington, Ember McLain and Anna Kendrick like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #19 - Lie Detectors   Head of Household Challenge #19 - Lie Detectors EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 7:30 pm

We Have a Winner

Please let me know if I got your scores wrong, sometimes I feel I go cross eyed scoring these.

The Answers

1- Fat Thor: Truth
2- Batgirl: Lie
3- Kacy: Truth
4- Keesha: Truth
5- Steven: Lie
6- Skeeter: Truth
7- Barry: Lie
8- Sheldon: Truth
9- Bob: Lie
10- Darwin: Truth
11- Madison: Truth
12- Daniele: Truth
13- Carter: Truth
14- Riku: Truth
15- Eli: Truth
16- Olivia: Lie
17- Megan: Lie
18- Nando: Lie
19- Natalie: Truth
20- Hottie: Truth
21- Arisa: Truth

In last place with 10/21
Spoiler:

Next with 12/21
Spoiler:

The next 3 scores are 14/21, 14/21 & 16/21

With 16/21 the new Head of Household is

Spoiler:

Congratulations. You have until 10:00pm EST tonight to send me nominations in your Diary Room. Wait about 15 minutes before you start telling people they're going up in case someone challenges the scores, but I double checked everything & feel pretty confident with these results.

Tony Stark and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #19 - Lie Detectors   Head of Household Challenge #19 - Lie Detectors EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 7:30 pm

congrats debbie!

Debbie Jellinsky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #19 - Lie Detectors   Head of Household Challenge #19 - Lie Detectors EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 7:31 pm

Congratulations Debbie!

Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #19 - Lie Detectors   Head of Household Challenge #19 - Lie Detectors EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 7:32 pm

Sooo close but yet so far max…

Congrats Debbie!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #19 - Lie Detectors   Head of Household Challenge #19 - Lie Detectors Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next