Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences

Go down 
+17
Steve Harrington
Ted Lasso
Peach Salinger
Batgirl
Sam Gardner
Nagisa Shiota
Jennifer Check
Dorothy Gale
Debbie Jellinsky
Matt Bomer
Webkinz Love Frog
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
Tony Stark
Cruella de Vil
Sandra Bullock
Max Gentile
Arisa Cox
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences   Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 10:25 pm

Everyone in the top 11 has been notified

Steve Harrington likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences   Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 10:28 pm

Congrats Steve!!

Back to top Go down
Ember McLain

Ember McLain

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences   Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 11:29 pm

Congrats Steve!!

Sorry I haven’t talked to like any of you Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences - Page 8 1f602 i’ll be home from this bachelorette party weekend tomorrow <33 I’m not ignoring anyone Razz

Tony Stark likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences   Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 3:33 am

Congrats Steve! This one was definitely a toughie.
Back to top Go down
Matt Bomer

Matt Bomer

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences   Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 4:48 am

Congrats Steve!!
Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences   Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 5:03 am

Congrats Steve you psycho

Tony Stark and Matt Bomer like this post

Back to top Go down
Webkinz Love Frog

Webkinz Love Frog

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences   Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 12:53 pm

Congrats Steve!

Arisa Cox wrote:
This is awkward, I think someone who is a top prize winner has passed out lol

Sorry babes, my body collapsed right before the finish line Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences - Page 8 1f605

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences   Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 12:58 pm

Congrats Steve
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences   Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 12:59 pm

Ember McLain wrote:
Congrats Steve!!

Sorry I haven’t talked to like any of you  Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences - Page 8 1f602 i’ll be home from this bachelorette party weekend tomorrow <33 I’m not ignoring anyone Razz
Sad
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences   Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 2:10 pm

ty for the congrats! i have been sleeping i will reply to u all soon I love you
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences   Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 3:52 pm

Something happened during the Special Event portion & I'm not really sure how to explain it.

Person 1 was ahead 5-10 posts the whole time, every time I checked
Person 2 only missed one post by 1 second (I did not know this till later, after prizes were won & assigned)

Obviously I gave the DPOV to Person 1 since I went by who got to 1000 first & I did look to make sure no post were out of the time periods, 2 posts were so I made sure to wait until they were at 1002 replies in the thread. Person #2 was still a few posts behind when they reached 1002. Once Person 2 reached the 1000, I posted on this thread letting you all know both prizes were claimed. I then started getting ready to go out with friends. Through random convo Person 2 mentioned how impressive it was to the person getting 1st since they had only messed up once by 1 second. I tried to look & from what I could tell, Person 2 had not missed except for that 1 second, but not super easy to do mobile.

Make the story shorter, since I could not explain what happened, I gave the winner of $200 BBQ $s a golden POV power.

Now, I finally figured it out though. It looks like Person 1 had a glitch in their thread. I've seen this happen sometimes, it doesn't happen often but anyone from BBQ2 can remember Villanelle & her Animal Crossing answer that posted 3 times with the same time stamp. It's no one's fault, it's a forum glitch that can go unnoticed. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience, but I wanted to let you all know what happened & that there's an extra Golden POV out there. I'm sorry. With 136 pages of posts, it was not that easy to figure out & I wouldn't have known tbh.

Last edited by Arisa Cox on Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences   Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 3:55 pm

Ok bitches we all know it's not me cuz I have the first one so can one of y'all come out and fess up real quick so you can touch the block this week, too?
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences   Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 3:57 pm

Total Post Counts

This does not include posts that were made for the Special Event or if anyone made posts in a threads titled wrong. These are just the posts made in your challenge thread. As you can see, people are not that close, so the glitch above wouldn't have an impact here.

1st: 9583
2nd: 8641
3rd: 7384
4th: 5544
5th: 5523
6th: 5217
7th: 4782
8th: 4367
9th: 3293
10th: 2279
11th: 1257

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences   Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 3:58 pm

LMAO to your pic Cruella

Cruella de Vil likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences   Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 3:59 pm

Guys I got second and won the Secret Veto bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences   Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next