Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Nightly Thoughts

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

Nightly Thoughts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightly Thoughts   Nightly Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 12:26 am

8/15/21 4:00 AM - 8/16/21 12:30 AM

- Short because I said so

- Jennifer pissing me off

- Steve nominating me as expected, except he doesn't feel like going after Debbie for whatever reason. Apparently he might want a bridge to be mended? Not sure. Either way, keeping Debbie available for being picked for Veto is ideal because sis would use that on me so quickly.

- Steve flushing my power, boring, but I would've done the same thing. I switch it on him by proposing an alliance with Ember, Webkinz, him, and myself with me actually wanting it to work out. We shall see.

- That's basically it I mean it was an off day

- I had a fake fight with Steve, that was funny. At least bring some entertainment to these folks.
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Nightly Thoughts   Nightly Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 6:06 am

8/16/21 12:30 AM - 8/17/21 6:00 AM

- Not going to write much because I said so.

- Jennifer's very existence has me pressed lol. Sis, I want to talk to you and work through anything but I cant work with nothing. Same to Max, except Max's is a different version of "cant work with nothing"

- Jerry told me that the reason I was nominated by Jennifer is that, before the Jules eviction, there was a trio with Steve/Jules/Ember that got split up by Jules' eviction, meaning that Jennifer replaced her. Instead of going after Jerry, she went after the people that "left her to dry" - rewind. Leave her to dry? If we look at the timeline between Jerry's nomination of Jennifer to her winning the Veto, it was following the endurance competition when she got nominated and then late at night when she won Veto. You're telling me that because I didn't message her in a 12 hour window in which I was at my grandmother's house, is why I was nominated? "Comes RUSHING TO ME" whenever I win power. Girl I woke up in the middle of the night to see how you did. If I won that Veto, I had a 75% lean to USE it on her. Not sure why she was obsessed with me, she was high on my trust lists around that time. Well, not HIGH, but definitely in the safe zone by FAR....

- Webkinz totally threw that Veto comp, cant he be useful one fucking time? Dude has gotta go if he doens't win me a comp.

- I waste my secret Veto, whatever, Kim wastes hers too.

- Basically: Squirt, Max, Jennifer CANNOT win HoH. Everyone else in the game can. Tbh I hope Sandra does. Though, Debbie winning would be swwweeeeeeeeeeeeeet. Though Kim or Jerry winning is the absolute BEST case scenario.

Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Nightly Thoughts   Nightly Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 1:01 am

8/17/21 6:00 AM - 8/18/21 12:40 AM
- Ma- Ted Lasso leaves, BOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm his only vote to stay. BOOOOOOOOOOOO!

- Luckily tho I win HoH because it is a Gabby/Audrey Horne theme and I can win anything BBQ Trivia related! The REbus puzzles aren't my favorite, but I did a good job on this one. 85 Seconds of a good job! I'm so glad I beat JOHN on a rebus, especially with it being an allstar season!? SEXY!

- Anyway, I write this super cool and badass speech but it's hijacked by bitch Jennifer using an Amaretto Sour and getting safety. Whateverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, I don't know why she didn't get a Bahama Mama, but that's besides the point.

- Ember approaches me about not nominating Max, which I already was planning on doing, so I spin it to make me look like I'm down to work with him and that he won't be an initial nom, but he will be one if one nominee comes off. Cue Jennifer drinking her amaretto, and things go smoothly.

- Whatever, Squirt tries to pull some BS on me but I pull it through to argue back, friendly amounts of entertainment. It's not like I actually hate Jennifer or Squirt, I just think that some drama is welcome in games. Idk who the either of you two are, but I'm glad we're engaging in cute drama <3

- Squirt somehow wins, which, whatever, guess Matt's time to go is now. If I couldn't get Jennifer out, I don't care, at least one number on their side is gone. That's the goal.

- Anyway ttyl good talk
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Nightly Thoughts   Nightly Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 1:01 am

FUCK, if any host is reading this, can you center that red bit???????????
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Nightly Thoughts   Nightly Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 12:55 am

Um 8/18/21

- Kim won HoH Woo yay! I’m happy because Kim is smart and therefore sis knows her way around keeping me safe with an HoH

- Steve and Squirt noms? OK! I see you

- jennifer evicting me? Boring

- tony is rich af he probably has all the damn money in the worldt

- I need a daiquiri, definitely going to be my only way of staying

- Dorothy, Steve, Ember, Webkinz, Max, Sandra, and Debbie need to keep me. I’ll Daiquiri Jennifer’s vote

- at the very least I can have 5, which fuck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightly Thoughts   Nightly Thoughts - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightly Thoughts
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2