Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Evicted Lounge

Go down 
+9
Sam Gardner
Nagisa Shiota
Jules Vaughn
Peach Salinger
Batgirl
Rebecca Bunch
Sailor Moon
Manu Rios
Arisa Cox
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 45 ... 53  Next
AuthorMessage
Nagisa Shiota

Nagisa Shiota

Evicted Lounge - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 12:17 pm

Morning everyone! So sad seeing the people I trusted most come here over and over 💔
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 12:30 pm

Nagisa Shiota wrote:
Morning everyone! So sad seeing the people I trusted most come here over and over 💔

I really was hoping to see Tony leave but I don’t think that’s happening 😭

I really liked Cruella as well she was the only honest one about evicting me and I respect that. Even though I was out lying about my vote every week 🤣 oops

Nagisa Shiota likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nagisa Shiota

Nagisa Shiota

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 12:33 pm

Cruella and Jen were probably more honest with me than anyone, this is so sad

Sam Gardner likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 12:39 pm

Does jury start after this eviction? I can’t remember how many are left!
Back to top Go down
Nagisa Shiota

Nagisa Shiota

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 12:40 pm

I don’t think so, but it could?
Back to top Go down
Jules Vaughn

Jules Vaughn

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 12:41 pm

Sam Gardner wrote:
Nagisa Shiota wrote:

I really was hoping to see Tony leave but I don’t think that’s happening 😭

I really liked Cruella as well she was the only honest one about evicting me and I respect that. Even though I was out lying about my vote every week 🤣 oops

That bitch was NOT honest with me even though I was, even during my HOH, then she had the AUDACITY to ask for my money the morning of my eviction when she ignored my campaign the night before. She’s so pretentious when things are going her way, but starts to become a cunt when things aren’t. It’s giving sore loser.

Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 12:42 pm

I went out 18 and then Ted and then Matt so it will be down to 15? So I guess not yet…? Wait and jaida so 14, I would think 1 more prejuror?
Back to top Go down
Nagisa Shiota

Nagisa Shiota

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 12:44 pm

I think she’s just upset that the person third in her trust list is the one who put her up, she asked me for money too lol but it made sense to ask me cause we were closely aligned
Back to top Go down
Nagisa Shiota

Nagisa Shiota

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 12:44 pm

Depends on the jury size arisa wants

Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 12:45 pm

Nagisa Shiota wrote:
I think she’s just upset that the person third in her trust list is the one who put her up, she asked me for money too lol but it made sense to ask me cause we were closely aligned

That’s true, probably was a total blindside to her even though Kim had her #13, like how do they have such different trust rankings like that
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 12:48 pm

You might want to be here tonight at 6:30pm EST :eyes:

Nagisa Shiota and Sam Gardner like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Nagisa Shiota

Nagisa Shiota

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 12:49 pm

I guess because Kim is playing very well socially, almost everyone probably feels good with her. I was in an alliance with her and felt good with her too. Just like I felt good with Ted till he put me up 😂
Back to top Go down
Jules Vaughn

Jules Vaughn

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 12:51 pm

Arisa Cox wrote:
You might want to be here tonight at 6:30pm EST :eyes:

girlllll, if it’s another endurance, you all have fun because a bitch has work in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 1:09 pm

Nagisa Shiota wrote:
I guess because Kim is playing very well socially, almost everyone probably feels good with her. I was in an alliance with her and felt good with her too. Just like I felt good with Ted till he put me up 😂

ugh I felt good with you too and wanted to make you a pawn 

If tonight is endurance I'm gonna vomit

Nagisa Shiota and Sam Gardner like this post

Back to top Go down
Nagisa Shiota

Nagisa Shiota

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 1:10 pm

If tonight is endurance I'm gonna cheer Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Evicted Lounge
Page 38 of 53Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 45 ... 53  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine All Stars :: Viewing Area :: Evicted Lounge-
Jump to: