Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Evicted Lounge

Go down 
+9
Sam Gardner
Nagisa Shiota
Jules Vaughn
Peach Salinger
Batgirl
Rebecca Bunch
Sailor Moon
Manu Rios
Arisa Cox
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 28 ... 51, 52, 53
AuthorMessage
Nagisa Shiota

Nagisa Shiota

Evicted Lounge - Page 53 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 53 EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 12:37 am

I’d vote for ember i think if I was in the jury rn, but it’s anyone’s game. I also don’t appreciate games where you have to win comps as much as social games, even when I’m playing that type of game myself sometimes haha
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 53 EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 1:29 am

I'm the player where I only win when I feel like I need to and tend to use that to get rid of people after me. I don't usually like winning Vetos, I stick to HoH's for the most part. Steve having 8 Vetos and lord knows what other HoH's is just, whatever lol

Plus, how fucked do we think he would be if he didn't have that DPOV? Jules STAYS giving the win to Stevie

Nagisa Shiota likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jules Vaughn

Jules Vaughn

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 53 EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 5:57 pm

Cruella de Vil wrote:
I'm the player where I only win when I feel like I need to and tend to use that to get rid of people after me. I don't usually like winning Vetos, I stick to HoH's for the most part. Steve having 8 Vetos and lord knows what other HoH's is just, whatever lol

Plus, how fucked do we think he would be if he didn't have that DPOV? Jules STAYS giving the win to Stevie

was that shade at the end? lol because we all know that’s not the case 😂💀
Back to top Go down
Peach Salinger

Peach Salinger

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 53 EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 6:20 pm

Steven is a beast I think he would've done just fine with or without the DPOV 🤷‍�
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 53 Empty

Back to top Go down

Evicted Lounge
Page 53 of 53Go to page : Previous  1 ... 28 ... 51, 52, 53

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine All Stars :: Viewing Area :: Evicted Lounge-
Jump to: