Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Evicted Lounge

Go down 
+9
Sam Gardner
Nagisa Shiota
Jules Vaughn
Peach Salinger
Batgirl
Rebecca Bunch
Sailor Moon
Manu Rios
Arisa Cox
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 45 ... 53  Next
AuthorMessage
Jaida Essence Hall

Jaida Essence Hall

Evicted Lounge - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 37 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 12:58 am

Kim is doing the other side's dirty work
I love her, but I have a feeling this is gonna come back to haunt her in the future
Steve and Jennifer are strong competitors

Nagisa Shiota and Sam Gardner like this post

Back to top Go down
Jules Vaughn

Jules Vaughn

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 37 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 1:02 am

Jaida Essence Hall wrote:
Kim is doing the other side's dirty work
I love her, but I have a feeling this is gonna come back to haunt her in the future
Steve and Jennifer are strong competitors

Evicted Lounge - Page 37 200.gif?cid=89ab776dtfajfsjbm3nqzu4jjzvxnfa4j66t43d2zdbrey5z&rid=200

Evicted Lounge - Page 37 200.gif?cid=89ab776dkzzjh67pzn1fem32p0abl74oss0oq4u2rvvnd88r&rid=200
Back to top Go down
Matt Bomer

Matt Bomer

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 37 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 1:08 am

Peach Salinger wrote:
She could've kept Cruella around as a shield especially with Steve still in the house and Tony's influence still being strong if he stays

I don't think Tony has any influence. Everyone sees through his lies. Debbie too.

Peach Salinger likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 37 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 1:09 am

Matt Bomer wrote:
Peach Salinger wrote:
She could've kept Cruella around as a shield especially with Steve still in the house and Tony's influence still being strong if he stays

I don't think Tony has any influence. Everyone sees through his lies. Debbie too.

Well he did just stay over Ted like 11-1, so that’s some influence.

Nagisa Shiota and Peach Salinger like this post

Back to top Go down
Matt Bomer

Matt Bomer

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 37 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 1:10 am

Sam Gardner wrote:
Matt Bomer wrote:
Peach Salinger wrote:

Nooo we wanted Ted out that round because he was the better competitor.

Ted Lasso likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jaida Essence Hall

Jaida Essence Hall

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 37 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 1:13 am

Matt Bomer wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Matt Bomer wrote:
Peach Salinger wrote:

For the same reason, I think we're gonna be seeing Cruella here in the jury house soon.
But we'll see...

Matt Bomer likes this post

Back to top Go down
Matt Bomer

Matt Bomer

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 37 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 1:14 am

Matt Bomer wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Matt Bomer wrote:
Peach Salinger wrote:

For the same reason, I think we're gonna be seeing Cruella here in the jury house soon.
But we'll see...

Exactly. Tony has been lucky he's not sitting next to someone like Squirt.

Jaida Essence Hall likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 37 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 1:16 am

Matt Bomer wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Matt Bomer wrote:
Peach Salinger wrote:

Idk I think it was dumb to take out Ted. You always want to try and get out the player on the other side that they want to keep…like why let them keep the ally they want? Idk if the votes could have flipped for that vote or not but Tony is the stronger player. Just cause he isn’t winning things doesn’t mean he can’t, he just hasn’t had to win anything since the start he is that connected.

Ted Lasso and Peach Salinger like this post

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 37 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 1:23 am

Sam Gardner wrote:
Matt Bomer wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Matt Bomer wrote:
Peach Salinger wrote:

Idk I think it was dumb to take out Ted. You always want to try and get out the player on the other side that they want to keep…like why let them keep the ally they want? Idk if the votes could have flipped for that vote or not but Tony is the stronger player. Just cause he isn’t winning things doesn’t mean he can’t, he just hasn’t had to win anything since the start he is that connected.

I agree with Matt that I’m the stronger competitor but I agree with Sam that I shouldn’t have been taken out <3

Matt Bomer and Sam Gardner like this post

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 37 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 1:23 am

I placed better overall, my social game wasn’t complete trash and I was pretty obviously a late game threat where as it’s only a matter of time with Tony.

Matt Bomer, Sam Gardner and Jaida Essence Hall like this post

Back to top Go down
Matt Bomer

Matt Bomer

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 37 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 1:27 am

Ted Lasso wrote:
I placed better overall, my social game wasn’t complete trash and I was pretty obviously a late game threat where as it’s only a matter of time with Tony.

Yes this. I think you're charming and could sway people if you wanted to, whereas Tony can't say the same because he's just constantly lying. Oh and you're much closer to Cruella.

Ted Lasso and Jaida Essence Hall like this post

Back to top Go down
Peach Salinger

Peach Salinger

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 37 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 1:40 am

Matt Bomer wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Matt Bomer wrote:
Peach Salinger wrote:

But we'll see...
Cries in we're not apart of the jury or even in that phase yet Sad

Matt Bomer, Sam Gardner and Jaida Essence Hall like this post

Back to top Go down
Matt Bomer

Matt Bomer

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 37 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 1:55 am

Peach Salinger wrote:

We're still all stars  Evicted Lounge - Page 37 1f499Evicted Lounge - Page 37 1f49aEvicted Lounge - Page 37 1f49cEvicted Lounge - Page 37 1f49bEvicted Lounge - Page 37 2764

Nagisa Shiota, Ted Lasso, Sam Gardner, Jaida Essence Hall and Peach Salinger like this post

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 37 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 2:06 am

It’s sad we didn’t make jury but to Matt’s point, being an All Star is good enough for me <3

Plus this is probably the most active prejury I’ve ever seen.

Nagisa Shiota, Matt Bomer, Sam Gardner, Jaida Essence Hall and Peach Salinger like this post

Back to top Go down
Jaida Essence Hall

Jaida Essence Hall

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 37 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 2:21 am

Peach Salinger wrote:
Matt Bomer wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Matt Bomer wrote:
Peach Salinger wrote:

But we'll see...

Oh shit, I meant pre-jury Evicted Lounge - Page 37 1f62d
The thing is though, since this is all-stars, everyone here is still a great player and it feels like we're in the jury house Evicted Lounge - Page 37 1f602

Arisa Cox, Nagisa Shiota, Matt Bomer, Sam Gardner and Peach Salinger like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Evicted Lounge
Page 37 of 53Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 45 ... 53  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine All Stars :: Viewing Area :: Evicted Lounge-
Jump to: