Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Evicted Lounge

Go down 
+9
Sam Gardner
Nagisa Shiota
Jules Vaughn
Peach Salinger
Batgirl
Rebecca Bunch
Sailor Moon
Manu Rios
Arisa Cox
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 46 ... 53  Next
AuthorMessage
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

Evicted Lounge - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 1:13 pm

Nagisa battling back is a gag
Back to top Go down
Nagisa Shiota

Nagisa Shiota

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 1:13 pm

wdym? Evicted Lounge - Page 39 1f62d
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 1:15 pm

To me, it would be sweet vengeance.

I love you but you are not the likeliest candidate. You are great but it is the equivalent to Squirt showing up and powering through, since you have Jules, maybe Cruella, Sam, etc here. I am not sure people would expect it.

Me coming back would be a gag also lmfao

Nagisa Shiota likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nagisa Shiota

Nagisa Shiota

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 1:17 pm

Love you too, that's true but if you look at the purge placements it's not completely unlikely Evicted Lounge - Page 39 1f601

Ted Lasso likes this post

Back to top Go down
Peach Salinger

Peach Salinger

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 1:18 pm

If y'all could show up at 7pm instead of 6:30 that would be lovely 🥰

Ted Lasso and Sam Gardner like this post

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 1:18 pm

omg Peach coming back.... now that's a gag

Nagisa Shiota and Peach Salinger like this post

Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 1:25 pm

LET IT BE THE PURGE CHALLENGE!

Nagisa Shiota, Ted Lasso and Jules Vaughn like this post

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 1:25 pm

Awww Cruella. Sad 

I'm sorry babes. We did our best. I love you so many.
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 1:28 pm

I'll address it once: I DID NOT PREGAME WITH ANYONE. Post season we will has it out. I see no reason for us to argue in here, we're all evicted, lets just have fun and chit-chat <3 I have no qualms against any of you.

Nagisa Shiota, Ted Lasso, Sam Gardner and Jaida Essence Hall like this post

Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 1:29 pm

Cruella de Vil wrote:
I'll address it once: I DID NOT PREGAME WITH ANYONE. Post season we will has it out. I see no reason for us to argue in here, we're all evicted, lets just have fun and chit-chat <3 I have no qualms against any of you.

It’s all love here! Welcome Cruella 😭
Back to top Go down
Nagisa Shiota

Nagisa Shiota

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 1:30 pm

Sam Gardner wrote:

PLEASE!

Sam Gardner likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 1:31 pm

Kim getting rid of me was perhaps the stupidest thing she could have done for her. Legitimately had her as #3 on my trust rankings, I was the perfect shield for her side of the house. I did begin to pivot and work with Steve/Ember and yes, even Jennifer at the VERY end of it because they became more beneficial for my game, however I only did that in order to go for people in the middle and have the strong competitors stick together. It WAS a good idea and I feel like it was genuinely beneficial for all three of me, Kim, and the Steve/Ember side.

She said I had a deal with Steve, and yeah- I did: BECAUSE HE HAD THE DPOV? IT WAS OBVIOUS HELLO? Anyway....

Nagisa Shiota, Ted Lasso, Sam Gardner, Jaida Essence Hall and Peach Salinger like this post

Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 1:38 pm

I agree but last night was so fun to watch from the outside 🤣

Peach Salinger likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 1:42 pm

I bet it was! It was messy as fuck. An allstar level move was made, even if it was stupid as fuck.

My three votes were Dorothy, NTW, and Webkinz.

My plan, which would have worked if Steve and Ember weren't so fucking stupid, was to have

Ember, Steve, Jennifer (By stealing her vote with a Daiquiri), Sandra (who would be with me if I had the votes), Dorothy, NTW, and Webkinz

None of them wanted to say with their full chest that they were keeping me, even though all did. It's sick. I genuinely feel a tad robbed.

Although, I think the way I conducted my HoH was... Overall correct. Kim just made one really, really, really shitty move that is so weird to me.

Nagisa Shiota, Sam Gardner and Jaida Essence Hall like this post

Back to top Go down
Peach Salinger

Peach Salinger

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 1:42 pm

Sam Gardner wrote:
Please, no<3

Sam Gardner likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Evicted Lounge
Page 39 of 53Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 46 ... 53  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum