Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Evicted Lounge

Go down 
+9
Sam Gardner
Nagisa Shiota
Jules Vaughn
Peach Salinger
Batgirl
Rebecca Bunch
Sailor Moon
Manu Rios
Arisa Cox
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 36 ... 53  Next
AuthorMessage
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

Evicted Lounge - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 12:59 pm

Sam Gardner wrote:
Also Ted why did you keep webkinz over me 😭

Girl I thought the people that were going to keep me in the god damn house were gonna keep looking after me and then look what the fuck happened.

Major issue, and I genuinely thought you would do what Steve just did to me given the chance.
Back to top Go down
Jules Vaughn

Jules Vaughn

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 1:02 pm

Ted Lasso wrote:
It's true as hell! Didn't mean to be a dick to her on the way out but that's fucking low to keep it for yourself like that. I sent it to her to use on me so it wouldn't such a landslide.

That’s fucking cold! I’m glad her GPOV was flushed even more now.

Ted Lasso likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jules Vaughn

Jules Vaughn

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 1:06 pm

Ted Lasso wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Ted Lasso wrote:
It's true as hell! Didn't mean to be a dick to her on the way out but that's fucking low to keep it for yourself like that. I sent it to her to use on me so it wouldn't such a landslide.

Help, I would have kept it for myself…why didn’t you just use it on someone, instead of giving it to her?

I literally JUST received it from the posting competition. I gave it to her because I went to bed with 7 votes and it was to make sure if the other side used a nullifier, I would still have the majority.

Of course everyone lied, as they do.

What’s the word on who has the nullifier?
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 1:07 pm

Ted Lasso wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Also Ted why did you keep webkinz over me 😭

Girl I thought the people that were going to keep me in the god damn house were gonna keep looking after me and then look what the fuck happened.

Major issue, and I genuinely thought you would do what Steve just did to me given the chance.

😭 I wouldn’t have, I really did want to work with you. I was on the bottom of both sides and really wanted to work with you and Kim.

Ted Lasso likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jules Vaughn

Jules Vaughn

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 1:09 pm

Ted, fight back while you still have access 😂

Ted Lasso and Sam Gardner like this post

Back to top Go down
Peach Salinger

Peach Salinger

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 1:11 pm

I don't understand how some people who are working with Tony don't see through him and his influence. I could be wrong though but it looks like he has a stronghold on the people he's working with. He convinced everyone to evicted Rebecca, me the following week, and now he got everyone to keep him over you almost unanimously
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 1:14 pm

I agree. He is obviously with everyone since this vote was a landslide when there’s 2 clear sides in the game. It doesn’t make sense how people don’t see the game he is playing.

Nagisa Shiota and Peach Salinger like this post

Back to top Go down
Jules Vaughn

Jules Vaughn

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 1:14 pm

not you sending Cruella $400? now why the hell would you do that? that’s a lot of $ to just be giving to someone…was that broad at least the one vote that kept you? lmao

Last edited by Jules Vaughn on Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Peach Salinger likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 1:15 pm

omg that is crazy 😭 Hopefully Cruella was his one vote to stay!
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 1:22 pm

Yeah Cruella kept me.

I sent her $400 because it was a larger plan to keep everyone in my alliance in tact. It wasn't about who got it, it was about getting Debbie AND Cruella off the block.

Sam Gardner and Jaida Essence Hall like this post

Back to top Go down
Peach Salinger

Peach Salinger

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 1:23 pm

Not y'all trying to save Cruella any chance y'all have only to be the one leaving instead of her💀

Sam Gardner and Jules Vaughn like this post

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 1:23 pm

It was a misplaced bargaining chip!
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 1:24 pm

Jules Vaughn wrote:
Ted Lasso wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Ted Lasso wrote:

Help, I would have kept it for myself…why didn’t you just use it on someone, instead of giving it to her?

I literally JUST received it from the posting competition. I gave it to her because I went to bed with 7 votes and it was to make sure if the other side used a nullifier, I would still have the majority.

Of course everyone lied, as they do.

What’s the word on who has the nullifier?

Likely Sandra? The last I checked during that comp she was in top 5. As was Kim.

Sam Gardner likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 1:27 pm

NTW is pissing me off. Sorry. 

If it matters any, NO. I did not pregame. I didn't even have anyone TRY to pregame with me.

Jaida Essence Hall likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jaida Essence Hall

Jaida Essence Hall

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 6:16 pm

Told y’all about NWT. And I’m proven correct.
She’s fucking crazy and she’ll accuse anyone of pregaming.
And it’s so stupid because Ted and I weren’t even that close, my main allies besides Cruella were Tony and Kim so she can’t even get that right.

Ted, I’m so sorry this happened to you.
Y’all should’ve fought harder to keep me though.
I feel like some of y’all just gave up because of her.
If the other side keeps winning like this NWT is definitely is to be blamed.

Cruella de Vil likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Evicted Lounge
Page 20 of 53Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 36 ... 53  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine All Stars :: Viewing Area :: Evicted Lounge-
Jump to: