Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Evicted Lounge

Go down 
+9
Sam Gardner
Nagisa Shiota
Jules Vaughn
Peach Salinger
Batgirl
Rebecca Bunch
Sailor Moon
Manu Rios
Arisa Cox
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 44 ... 53  Next
AuthorMessage
Nagisa Shiota

Nagisa Shiota

Evicted Lounge - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 36 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 12:34 am

Jaida Essence Hall wrote:
Matt Bomer wrote:
Ted Lasso wrote:
Matt Bomer wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Matt Bomer wrote:
I knew Kim was a baddie when she stole Ted's vote.
She better use it to send bad hair day in here.  Evicted Lounge - Page 36 1f61a

wait who is bad hair day?

Cruella.  Evicted Lounge - Page 36 1f606

Also Ted, was it you, Tony and Jaida that pooled the money for the DPOV?

Me Debbie Jaida - Tony didn't

I feel bad for Jaida... she paid to get evicted. 😭

I wasn’t Cruella’s renom tho, Debbie won the veto so I was the replacement for her
The plan was for our side to unite in evicting Ember and avoid losing a number from our side, but NTW accused me of pregaming with Cruella and that all fell apart

I truly do not think either of you pregamed and I feel so bad for everyone being accused who did not, I didnt even hear about any allegations in game really, but ily Jaida and I am sorry Sad

Jaida Essence Hall likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jules Vaughn

Jules Vaughn

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 36 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 12:34 am

Matt Bomer wrote:
Ember, Dorothy, Max, Steve, and Squirt are all guaranteed votes to evict Cruella I think.

I'd assume Jennifer too since she nominated her.

Matt Bomer and Peach Salinger like this post

Back to top Go down
Jaida Essence Hall

Jaida Essence Hall

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 36 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 12:35 am

Peach Salinger wrote:
Peach Salinger wrote:
I think it's intresting how Debbie and NWT have yet to be targeted despite the targets they seem to have created for themselves. Same goes for Cruella and Tony they've been targeted but keep getting saved cause of their influence so, it'll be intresting to see who has more pull in the end of this eviction. Assuming both of them are on the same side and somewhat have the same allies

They are.
Ted and I were in an alliance with everyone you just mentioned, as well as Kim.
I was close with Kim too and wanted me, Kim, you, and Jennifer to work together but then I got evicted Very Happy

I wanted that to happen too.
Kim was my number 2 in the game (my number 1 being tony and number 3 Cruella)
I was mad at Tony for pushing to evict you
In retrospect, I should’ve pushed Tony to nominate Dorothy instead of you in week 2 and maybe you would’ve lasted longer.

Last edited by Jaida Essence Hall on Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Nagisa Shiota likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 36 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 12:35 am

Peach Salinger wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Matt Bomer wrote:
Ember, Dorothy, Max, Steve, and Squirt are all guaranteed votes to evict Cruella I think.

wouldn't you think Steve would want out the person he had nominated?
Steve nominated both of them lol!

oh duh Evicted Lounge - Page 36 1f635

Matt Bomer and Peach Salinger like this post

Back to top Go down
Matt Bomer

Matt Bomer

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 36 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 12:36 am

Jules Vaughn wrote:
Matt Bomer wrote:

I'd assume Jennifer too since she nominated her.

How can I forget queen Jen of course her too <3

Jules Vaughn likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jules Vaughn

Jules Vaughn

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 36 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 12:39 am

Matt Bomer wrote:
Ted Lasso wrote:
Matt Bomer wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Matt Bomer wrote:

I wasn’t Cruella’s renom tho, Debbie won the veto so I was the replacement for her
The plan was for our side to unite in evicting Ember and avoid losing a number from our side, but NTW accused me of pregaming with Cruella and that all fell apart

still the same difference, sis lol

Evicted Lounge - Page 36 Tenor
Back to top Go down
Jaida Essence Hall

Jaida Essence Hall

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 36 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 12:39 am

Nagisa Shiota wrote:
Matt Bomer wrote:
Ted Lasso wrote:
Matt Bomer wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Matt Bomer wrote:

I truly do not think either of you pregamed and I feel so bad for everyone being accused who did not, I didnt even hear about any allegations in game really, but ily Jaida and I am sorry Sad

Thank you, Nagisa. Ily too Evicted Lounge - Page 36 1f497
I was devastated at first but I’ve come to terms with it
I wasn’t gonna win in a cast like this anyway so it’s okay
Besides I have a lot of things I need to do IRL

Back to top Go down
Matt Bomer

Matt Bomer

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 36 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 12:40 am

Kim nominating Cruella is just as bad as Ted nominating Nagisa. She's losing a number on her side because the lines have been pretty clear since Jules' eviction.

Nagisa Shiota, Jaida Essence Hall and Jules Vaughn like this post

Back to top Go down
Peach Salinger

Peach Salinger

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 36 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 12:41 am

Peach Salinger wrote:
Peach Salinger wrote:
I think it's intresting how Debbie and NWT have yet to be targeted despite the targets they seem to have created for themselves. Same goes for Cruella and Tony they've been targeted but keep getting saved cause of their influence so, it'll be intresting to see who has more pull in the end of this eviction. Assuming both of them are on the same side and somewhat have the same allies

They are.
I was close with Kim too and wanted me, Kim, you, and Jennifer to work together but then I got evicted Very Happy

In retrospect, I should’ve pushed Tony to nominate Dorothy instead of you in week 2 and maybe you would’ve lasted longer.
I wish you would've told me because I had no clue any of that was happening till Cruella and Debbie kind of clued me in. I thought I had a chance at staying cause everyone said they were keeping me, I was shocked to see I got 8 votes 😂. Kim I felt was my number 1. He told me he wanted to nominate Steve instead of me but basically said his alliance said nominating me would be less blood Crying or Very sad

Jaida Essence Hall likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jaida Essence Hall

Jaida Essence Hall

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 36 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 12:41 am

Jules Vaughn wrote:
Matt Bomer wrote:
Ted Lasso wrote:
Matt Bomer wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Matt Bomer wrote:

still the same difference, sis lol

Evicted Lounge - Page 36 Tenor

The point is, I would’ve gotten evicted regardless of if I gave Cruella money to buy the DPOV or not.
Back to top Go down
Jaida Essence Hall

Jaida Essence Hall

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 36 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 12:43 am

Matt Bomer wrote:
Kim nominating Cruella is just as bad as Ted nominating Nagisa. She's losing a number on her side because the lines have been pretty clear since Jules' eviction.

Exactly.
It’s so stupid because Jennifer is obviously closer to Steve.
Just because Cruella most likely cut a deal with Steve doesn’t necessarily mean they’re allies.
My side is self-destructing right now and it’s so sad to see.

Back to top Go down
Jaida Essence Hall

Jaida Essence Hall

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 36 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 12:48 am

Peach Salinger wrote:
Peach Salinger wrote:
Peach Salinger wrote:

They are.

I wish you would've told me because I had no clue any of that was happening till Cruella and Debbie kind of clued me in. I thought I had a chance at staying cause everyone said they were keeping me, I was shocked to see I got 8 votes 😂. Kim I felt was my number 1. He told me he wanted to nominate Steve instead of me but basically said his alliance said nominating me would be less blood Crying or Very sad

Yeah I’m sorry queen  Evicted Lounge - Page 36 1f62d
I really didn’t want you to go but at that point I felt like it was beyond me
I even advised Tony to emphasize that you’re a pawn, and to maintain a good relationship with you despite nominating you, but he didn’t listen to me
I even told him Kim and I were planning on creating an alliance with you, and that I can tell you to not go after him but he still didn’t budge

Last edited by Jaida Essence Hall on Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Peach Salinger likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jules Vaughn

Jules Vaughn

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 36 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 12:48 am

Matt Bomer wrote:

my impact  Evicted Lounge - Page 36 1f602 the line getting drawn on the sand after i left. then Cruella and Tony, two people that I felt lied to me the most getting nominated the round the DPOV I won gets used.

Evicted Lounge - Page 36 200_d.gif?cid=e826c9fcu14t7s9ke5mszw4cstlmp8mklp67wbe6vrbmrr80&rid=200_d

Matt Bomer, Sam Gardner and Peach Salinger like this post

Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 36 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 12:51 am

Matt Bomer wrote:

Exactly.
It’s so stupid because Jennifer is obviously closer to Steve.
Just because Cruella most likely cut a deal with Steve doesn’t necessarily mean they’re allies.
My side is self-destructing right now and it’s so sad to see.

i totally agree Kim nominating Cruella right now was such a bad move for her game way too early, she really lucked out with Steve using the DPOV.

Nagisa Shiota, Matt Bomer and Jaida Essence Hall like this post

Back to top Go down
Peach Salinger

Peach Salinger

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 36 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 12:56 am

She could've kept Cruella around as a shield especially with Steve still in the house and Tony's influence still being strong if he stays

Matt Bomer, Sam Gardner and Jaida Essence Hall like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

Evicted Lounge
Page 36 of 53Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 44 ... 53  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine All Stars :: Viewing Area :: Evicted Lounge-
Jump to: