Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Sam & Ted

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

This room is for Sam & Ted - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sam & Ted   This room is for Sam & Ted - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 1:11 am

yeah this twist really caused the game to shake up which is nice because it was getting a little stale This room is for Sam & Ted - Page 7 1f602
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sam & Ted   This room is for Sam & Ted - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 2:16 am

Haha I like a stale game when I can be alone in a corner playing with toys. Razz As long as I'm not on blast. I hate being put on the spot cause I never know how to react.
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sam & Ted   This room is for Sam & Ted - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 12:25 pm

That is true. If we can just sneak by in a stale game that works for me ☺ Same I am bad with confrontation
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sam & Ted   This room is for Sam & Ted - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 8:26 pm

What are you thinking for this?
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sam & Ted   This room is for Sam & Ted - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 8:43 pm

Hey! I just put some on the people that I don’t speak with much. I don’t know exactly who I’d want to get the power though. How are you feeling??
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sam & Ted   This room is for Sam & Ted - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 8:44 pm

I am thinking the same. This is basically a crap shot 🤣
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sam & Ted   This room is for Sam & Ted - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 10:26 pm

Omg Ted you won congrats!! Impressive you only got 3 !!!!
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sam & Ted   This room is for Sam & Ted - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 11:29 pm

Thanks I wasn’t trying at all I’ve been legit out all day because of this service so here I am now
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sam & Ted   This room is for Sam & Ted - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 11:30 pm

Do you know what you plan on doing?
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sam & Ted   This room is for Sam & Ted - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 11:44 pm

I don’t know yet Sad any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sam & Ted   This room is for Sam & Ted - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 11:45 pm

Idk I am confused right now with how the vote came out. But you weren’t really involved with that. Are there people you don’t talk with much?
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sam & Ted   This room is for Sam & Ted - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 11:46 pm

Yeah Sad I don’t wanna do it but I’ll prolly have to go with people I don’t chat with often
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sam & Ted   This room is for Sam & Ted - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 11:46 pm

Can I ask who that is?
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sam & Ted   This room is for Sam & Ted - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 3:10 pm

Hey Ted, I know you got some personal stuff going on but I would love to try and talk to you about this game! I know we both mentioned wanting to work with eachother and I think now would be a great time to try and figure out how we can do that, if you are still wanting to do so!

Ted Lasso likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sam & Ted   This room is for Sam & Ted - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 6:55 pm

Hey Sam! Yes, I definitely want to talk about the game with you. I am finally back in a position where I can actually respond to things in a timely manner.

I put Matt and Webby up because I just don't know where their heads are at. I hope it wasn't a mistake. How do you feel about those noms?

I would love to work with you moving forward so that we can be on the same page and if I were to somehow get power again, I could actually discuss the nominees with you before committing.

Sam Gardner likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sam & Ted   This room is for Sam & Ted - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Sam & Ted
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next