Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Sam & Ted

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

This room is for Sam & Ted - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sam & Ted   This room is for Sam & Ted - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 7:03 pm

Yeah I get why you did those noms for you. I know you weren’t involved in the last vote so you don’t really know how the vote ended how it did I am assuming. It was a mess to say the least 🤣
I don’t really know who you are closest to in the game but if veto was to be used would you be willing to make a move on a larger target? Like I don’t know where webkinz is at but I do talk with Matt a bit and trust him to some degree. I just think that after what happened last week I would love to see something happen.

I know you weren’t involved last week so if you wouldn’t want to do anything I totally understand but just wanted to see where your head is at in regards to getting out a big target this week!

Also sorry for your loss, I know it’s hard losing a loved one and I am here if you ever need someone to talk too I love you
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sam & Ted   This room is for Sam & Ted - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 9:17 pm

Thanks Sam. I could definitely consider a big move. It seems as though the POV will be used but I don’t have any insight into the vote. Do you? What happened there? Who is the shot I need to take?
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sam & Ted   This room is for Sam & Ted - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 9:23 pm

honestly the vote was a mess and i don't even know how half the people voted. everyone was talking that night but was very vague about what was happening so it was very confusing to comprehend what was going to happen with the vote. and then it came out 7-6 and i was shocked it was that close.

i guess i would have to ask you first who you are close to in the game, because i really am not sure where you are at?
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sam & Ted   This room is for Sam & Ted - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 9:36 pm

I don’t have a lot of people I am close close to. There are a few people who are kind to me and I like chatting with, but I’m getting the feeling some are on one side of the house and some are on the other. I have few allegiances to lean on so it’s almost like this vote is entirely out of my hand.
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sam & Ted   This room is for Sam & Ted - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 9:39 pm

Yeah i get that and i think a lot of people are in the same boat. like i am aware there are sides to the house but as to who is on each side is a puzzle to me.

I feel think this could be a chance to take out a strong player, but its hard because i don't know who exactly is with who.

Ted Lasso likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sam & Ted   This room is for Sam & Ted - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 12:35 am

I think I had to do what I had to do with my limited info. I would like to get wildcards out and leave some obvious house targets for the rest of the people to go for. I know too many people who want to take out certain high ranking players that I would be scared to do it myself and open up the avenue for more, different house targets.
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sam & Ted   This room is for Sam & Ted - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 1:35 am

yeah i understand why you ended up doing what you did. it makes sense for your game and thats what you need to do in this game and i respect that.

Ted Lasso likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sam & Ted   This room is for Sam & Ted - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 1:51 am

Thanks Sam. My target this week is Matt and if you could help me get him out, I would be really appreciative. I am not sure if you have anything with him, but I just have some polite conversation and not much else. I think that he is the wildcard in my eyes that needs to go. Of course its your vote and I did put up a replacement that could potentially go home instead, so I don't really mind either way. Smile

Sam Gardner likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sam & Ted   This room is for Sam & Ted - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 2:16 am

Okay sounds good! I hope going forward we can continue to work together, I feel we are in similar spots in the game!
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sam & Ted   This room is for Sam & Ted - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 2:18 am

Oh yes definitely. I want to stay close with you because I think we are gonna need each other sooner rather than later Smile

Sam Gardner likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sam & Ted   This room is for Sam & Ted - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 2:19 am

I agree! I’m off to sleep now! Night Ted!
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sam & Ted   This room is for Sam & Ted - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 2:30 am

Goodnight Sam!!
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sam & Ted   This room is for Sam & Ted - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 7:29 pm

Hey Ted! How is it going?
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sam & Ted   This room is for Sam & Ted - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 7:34 pm

It's going. I am trying to juggle work and this right now. It's hard. I have to focus on work for another couple hours before I can really focus here
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sam & Ted   This room is for Sam & Ted - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 7:38 pm

Oh geez okay well let’s talk later when you have time!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sam & Ted   This room is for Sam & Ted - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Sam & Ted
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next