Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Sam & Ted

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

This room is for Sam & Ted - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sam & Ted   This room is for Sam & Ted - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 11:07 pm

Ted i need help!! I hope you are considering keeping me this week! I enjoy working with you and would love for that to continue if i am able to stay in the game this week! i have enjoyed our random talks as well as our game talks! i feel we are both in similar spots and i think i can benefit your game moving forward! please just let me know what you are thinking!

Ted Lasso likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sam & Ted   This room is for Sam & Ted - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 11:27 pm

I am definitely considering keeping you! I really enjoy our chats too. Smile I think that we do need each other and this is a great moment for me to show my support to you by keeping you in. That's where I'm at right now ^^
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sam & Ted   This room is for Sam & Ted - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 11:38 pm

thank you ted that really means a lot and if anything with that does change please let me know! and know if you are ever up there you would have my support as well!

Ted Lasso likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sam & Ted   This room is for Sam & Ted - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 11:51 pm

Thank you Sam!! That means a lot <3
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sam & Ted   This room is for Sam & Ted - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 12:41 am

I'm with you on this one, buddy.
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sam & Ted   This room is for Sam & Ted - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 12:48 am

Thank you so much Ted!! you don't know how much i appreciate that and i hope i can stay and prove my loyalties to you like you have with me!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sam & Ted   This room is for Sam & Ted - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Sam & Ted
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11