Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Room for NTW & Ted

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

Room for NTW & Ted - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 1:45 pm

Of course! I didn't mean to push so hard for certain names but the name of the game was not mentioning Webby and making the only tangible nominees the other three. We will see if it worked, but with so many All Stars, I'm sure people saw right through me or ignored me so I would go away lol.
Back to top Go down
Negasonic Teenage Warhead

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 1:48 pm

You’re fine. I felt like people wanted to go for Webby originally. we’ll see what happens. I know that Tony is worried about some of the girls in the alliance and how close they may be to Peach. I really don’t understand why people would protect her of all people. Either way we’ll see what happens once the HOH takes place tonight. I know we are losing possible pawns so it’s a matter of time before we see the game spice up

Ted Lasso likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 1:51 pm

Yeah. There are a few people I am scared of winning. My life flashed before my eyes with Steve, because he tends to not respond to me until like 3 am ET most nights when I know he's around and chatting.

How are you with Steve and Nagisa? And are you still good with Matt? I am sorta trying to figure out who I can put up in the event I land in the HOH position.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 2:06 pm

Steve responds to me late and I have a suspicion he’s overseas. But otherwise I have no idea what’s going on with him.

Nagisa is okay but he’s an extremely quiet player. I know he’s occupied with work (as everyone is) but he’ll usually check in every now and then. Matt is pretty good but he doesn’t seem to be on a whole ton.

Do what’s best for you. Even though we like everyone ultimately we have to get everyone out. So if you feel like you have to nominate them or some combination then go for it. Right now we just have to continue with this social game of Jenga and make sure we don’t make the wrong nomination that’ll backfire on us. I trust you

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 2:08 pm

Well I would definitely bring it back to you and discuss before any bold moves. I am just trying to figure out what is the best move for us, and then the group. I will take their input too. But you are right, it's gonna get harder and harder. We can't rely on pawns over and over. The next HOH or two will really determine whether big moves are gonna get made or if people will go for the least common denominator.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 2:22 pm

Oh absolutely. Especially with the daring theme. Big risks, big rewards? If anyone wants to try something big this is a perfect opportunity.

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 3:33 pm

I pressed the button and now my gut is saying that I literally just threw away my opportunity to play this HOH lmfao.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 3:36 pm

I pressed it too and since I’m outgoing HOH it’s like a double negative right? I guess I can play tonight!

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 3:46 pm

Oh my goodness that would amazing honestly!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 3:53 pm

lmao yea right. I need to lay low for now with HOH but I still wanna go hard with vetos.
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 8:54 pm

You spoke it into existence. I say you go hard and get the HOH anyway. What are they gonna do? Vote to evict you? Oh wait. They can't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 9:00 pm

I’m naturally competitive. I kinda want to see these lines get drawn though and I think as much of a mess last round was, I ended it pretty decently. We’ll see though. It’ll depend on who’s eliminated and such.

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 9:40 pm

Yeah you did a great job with last round, I can get behind that. I agree with this one. If Steve and Jerry drop I can feel safer I think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 9:42 pm

Hahah thanks. I know people are wanting SOME kind of excitement so why not Razz

You think Jerry would put you up?
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 9:44 pm

I just sorta made a deal with Jerry for the round that we wouldn't do each other dirty. I feel like that's something I want to do with everyone, but we saw how that worked for Kaysar in Season 7.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Room for NTW & Ted
Page 10 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 28  Next