Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Kim & NTW

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 42 ... 68  Next
AuthorMessage
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 5:17 pm

My prediction:

Keep Jaida: Cruella, Debbie, Ted, Webkinz, Squirt

Keep Ember: Matt, Max, Dorothy, Steve

Unsure: Me, you, Sandra, Tony, Jerry

I don't care how either of us vote either. But maybe keeping Ember will help cover our bases with the other side? This is messy lmfao.

I might just tell Jaida I'm keeping her, and tell her that I'm gonna lie to everyone else and say I'm keeping Ember so they "don't buy powers"

But how I'm actually gonna vote though? TBD
Back to top Go down
Negasonic Teenage Warhead

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 5:21 pm

Wait you think Webkinz would keep Jaida? That’s so random lmao

Queen of critical thinking though omfg I love you.

After I made my post, the Cruella clan has stopped posting in the rooms I have with them lmfao. Am I officially exiled? LMAO
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 5:23 pm

LMAO noooo. They better not come after you lol. I'm hesitant to talk to anyone right now Shocked

Yeah I think so because Ember and her crew voted Webkinz out and kept Sam. Webkinz is literally being bounced around lmaoooo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 5:26 pm

That’s why I still wanna nominate the frog and the turtle. What can I say, I hate sea animals.

Continue hiding lmaoooo let things simmer down
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 6:04 pm

This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 17 Tenor

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 6:06 pm

How you doing 🌚
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 6:08 pm

Hiding cause Idk what to tell either nominee This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 17 1f602 Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 6:16 pm

lol you’re fine I think you’re off everyone’s radar right now
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 7:55 pm

Have you told anyone how you’re voting? Debbie apparently knows you’re voting to evict Jaida

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 8:01 pm

Yeah I am being upfront about it lmfaooo.

Wait was she mad about it or indiff?
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 8:09 pm

I’d assume a bit on the “upset” side since she’s been trying to help Jaida out today.

I kinda want to keep Ember tbh, but I might have to lie about it/just go MIA. I also feel conflicted because I feel like Ember and her crew view me as disposable too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 8:12 pm

I mean I get it. If things were not so gray, I would definitely vote against Ember. Ember isn’t coming after you and I. She told me who her targets were and it’s not us. However you decide to vote you’ll be fine I think. I know some people are already keeping Ember because they think she’s staying and don’t wanna make waves.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 17 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 11:44 am

Yeah I knocked the fuck out lol. Rise and shine, a new day for new chaos to arise

Are you kinda close with Ember? That’s a big relief that I’m not on her radar cause she felt like a wildcard to me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 17 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 11:58 am

Yeah I guess so. Close enough to nearly sabotage my game for her. At least over Jaida, who was just filler I guess.

Congrats we made it!
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 17 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 12:06 pm

You’re a Queen. I hope we can avoid the fallout of the last round. Top 16 yaaay

I’m actually gonna be busy today LOL so I’ll talk to you when I can <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Kim & NTW
Page 17 of 68Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 42 ... 68  Next