Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

The Jury House

Go down 
+8
Webkinz Love Frog
Arisa Cox
Sam Gardner
Sandra Bullock
Jennifer Check
Dorothy Gale
Tony Stark
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

The Jury House - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 30 EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 4:11 pm

Now that i'm seeing things clearer, I don't think Steve really played an all around game. He just won stuff and made one deal with Debbie that kept him in the game.
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 30 EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 4:16 pm

so basically steve is in the end because of debbie but at the same time ember is in the end because of steve

Negasonic Teenage Warhead and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 30 EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 4:19 pm

The main reason, I think so. As for Ember? Hmm...........if it's me, you, Ember, Max, and Debbie. I think me and Ember get nominated. Since Steve isn't there to win the veto, it's a tossup between me and Debbie considering I was only one point below her. Let's say I clutch the win, you get thrown up, and Ember leaves. So yeah. But let's say Debbie wins, she keeps things the same, and Ember leaves. Well I don't know who leaves in that instance, but I think I would leave due to Max keeping me, and you keeping Ember. Debbie breaks the tie sending me home. I still see Ember at the end.
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 30 EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 4:27 pm

i meant ember is in the end because steve took her.

i’m just stuck on that if ember thought she didn’t need steve in the game why she kept him at final 9. she had the social connections to not be a target, but decided to keep someone even she said she didn’t think she would have a chance in the end against

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jerry The Mouse

Jerry The Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 30 EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 4:28 pm

I think I’m gonna vote for her. Steve’s answers were very good but her answers were otherworldly and I do think she played the best social game by a lot!!! Me and Tony were the only ones who wanted her out for a very long time! And she did come in 2nd in like 7 comps so that’s impressive, idk this is so tough
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 30 EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 4:32 pm

Sam Gardner wrote:

i’m just stuck on that if ember thought she didn’t need steve in the game why she kept him at final 9. she had the social connections to not be a target, but decided to keep someone even she said she didn’t think she would have a chance in the end against

I think just for the added protection. She knew Steve was a beast and could win and take out targets to lessen the blood on her hands. Risky? Sure, but I think it was necessary. She also played up to Steve's ego with him thinking he had this jury swept due to her being unliked.

Jerry The Mouse likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jerry The Mouse

Jerry The Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 30 EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 4:33 pm

Dorothy Gale wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:

I think just for the added protection. She knew Steve was a beast and could win and take out targets to lessen the blood on her hands. Risky? Sure, but I think it was necessary. She also played up to Steve's ego with him thinking he had this jury swept due to her being unliked.

BIG FACTS

Dorothy Gale likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 30 EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 4:44 pm

Still need 3 votes. 46 minutes left.
Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 30 EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 4:48 pm

I think it’s cute that Dorothy is campaigning for Ember. Sweetie you’re not a finalist. Anyway I’m going to be voting the opposite of Dot <3
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 30 EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 4:49 pm

I don't have to be a finalist to point out someone's flaws. I don't get how you can be cool one minute and an absolute bitch the next.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 30 EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 4:50 pm

let's all choose love omg i love u all!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 30 EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 4:51 pm

On a serious note I think ember did fine except Ember’s goal of taking out Steve was never achieved; whereas Steve was able to make finals with someone he wanted to make finals with. So IMO it’s more impressive he got to the end with who he wanted AND still played a compelling game whereas Ember’s game is flawed since all the cards did not align exactly the way she wanted it to.

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 30 EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 4:52 pm

Dorothy Gale wrote:
I don't have to be a finalist to point out someone's flaws. I don't get how you can be cool one minute and an absolute bitch the next.

LMAO learn to take a joke instead of trying to bring women down
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 30 EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 4:53 pm

They both played different games, just one was worth voting for more <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 30 EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 4:53 pm

Dorothy Gale wrote:
They both played different games, just one was worth voting for more <3

It’s your opinion bby <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jury House
Page 30 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next