Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

The Jury House

Go down 
+8
Webkinz Love Frog
Arisa Cox
Sam Gardner
Sandra Bullock
Jennifer Check
Dorothy Gale
Tony Stark
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

The Jury House - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 8:48 pm

lmao if anyone are the flops its me you and ember for keeping steve The Jury House - Page 10 1f602

Sandra Bullock and Dorothy Gale like this post

Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 8:48 pm

Sam Gardner wrote:
lmao if anyone are the flops its me you and ember for keeping steve  The Jury House - Page 10 1f602

Sam? I'll steal all the penguins if you don't stop
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 8:49 pm

Dorothy Gale wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
lmao if anyone are the flops its me you and ember for keeping steve  The Jury House - Page 10 1f602

Sam? I'll steal all the penguins if you don't stop
its so true though The Jury House - Page 10 1f62d we did this to ourselves.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 8:49 pm

Dorothy Gale wrote:
And when I call Sandra "Blandra" and a flop?

When we all blame you for handing Steve the win cuz you were too afraid to deal with Debbie yourself!?

Sam Gardner likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 8:52 pm

And when I rip those dirty brown extensions from that empty dome of yours for not nominating Steve AND Debbie when you had the chance? SAVE it for tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 8:54 pm

Dorothy Gale wrote:
And when I rip those dirty brown extensions from that empty dome of yours for not nominating Steve AND Debbie when you had the chance? SAVE it for tomorrow.
lmao i get that needed to be done but sandra was literally in the middle so by her doing that would have pissed off both sides of the house. knowing one would stay, i think it was smarter to try for the backdoor. debbie just had to go and win a luck comp and ruin that plan.

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 8:55 pm

Why would I nominate them together right off the back because then I would have had one staying for sure my original plan was designed for only one side of the house being upset with me and it didn’t work out that way because it happens sometimes but you didn’t even vote out Steve next to NTW you def wouldn’t have done it next to Debbie so next caller

Sam Gardner likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 8:55 pm

Well that's why you don't win things, you never wanna show your hand!
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 8:56 pm

Yes I should have thrown it
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 8:56 pm

omg stop fighting should i go out or not

Dorothy Gale likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 8:57 pm

Yes ma’am
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 8:57 pm

yes! bye have fun!
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

Sandra Bullock wrote:
Why would I nominate them together right off the back because then I would have had one staying for sure my original plan was designed for only one side of the house being upset with me and it didn’t work out that way because it happens sometimes but you didn’t even vote out Steve next to NTW you def wouldn’t have done it next to Debbie so next caller

Girl you weren't making it past the placement you did regardless if the plan went accordingly, so you need to be calling Steve for good game advice.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

oh wow overwhelming yes lemme funnel a truly
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

The way I didn’t know who little miss dot was but now I do after they’re in jury 😂😂

Tony Stark and Dorothy Gale like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jury House
Page 10 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Next