Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

The Jury House

Go down 
+8
Webkinz Love Frog
Arisa Cox
Sam Gardner
Sandra Bullock
Jennifer Check
Dorothy Gale
Tony Stark
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

The Jury House - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 21 EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 12:45 pm

Sandra Bullock wrote:
When she says I’m calming omg that almost house meeting I was gonna have would have been shocking
lmao she has no clue The Jury House - Page 21 1f602

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 21 EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 12:47 pm

Is Steve winning this unanimously? He’s throwing me off majorly with his speeches and responses, acting as if he knew every detail for every round.!
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 21 EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 12:48 pm

The way everyone in this game has like 10 personalities lmfao

Arisa Cox, Sam Gardner and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 21 EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 12:48 pm

Dorothy Gale wrote:
Is Steve winning this unanimously? He’s throwing me off majorly with his speeches and responses, acting as if he knew every detail for every round.!

Steve acting like he is the reason Matt stayed…. Y’all I am a flip floppy b******* and knew I was the swing vote

Jerry The Mouse and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 21 EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 12:49 pm

Sandra Bullock wrote:
When she says I’m calming omg that almost house meeting I was gonna have would have been shocking
when you went off at the tied vote it was like DAMN

Negasonic Teenage Warhead and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 21 EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 12:49 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
Dorothy Gale wrote:

Steve acting like he is the reason Matt stayed…. Y’all I am a flip floppy b******* and knew I was the swing vote

Anyone who voted Nagisa out was a swing vote

Jerry The Mouse and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 21 EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 12:51 pm

Dorothy Gale wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Dorothy Gale wrote:

Only if they were on the fence. They’re not swing votes if they were doing it anyway.

Tony Stark, Jerry The Mouse, Sam Gardner and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 21 EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 12:51 pm

Dorothy Gale wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Dorothy Gale wrote:

Idk what you mean

Jerry and I knew how everyone was voting which was the basis of our decision…

Jerry The Mouse and Sam Gardner like this post

Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
Dorothy Gale wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Dorothy Gale wrote:

Only if they were on the fence. They’re not swing votes if they were doing it anyway.

Sure, but Steve wasn’t voting Matt out 😂 I’m pretty damn confident he wasn’t the swing vote

Sam Gardner and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 21 EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 12:52 pm

Dorothy Gale wrote:

Steve eating 🔥

So is Ember though.

Tony Stark and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 21 EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 12:52 pm

Dorothy Gale wrote:
Dorothy Gale wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Dorothy Gale wrote:

Sure, but Steve wasn’t voting Matt out 😂 I’m pretty damn confident he wasn’t the swing vote

I never said he was lmao

Tony Stark likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 21 EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 12:53 pm

Dorothy Gale wrote:
Dorothy Gale wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Dorothy Gale wrote:

Yeah agreed. He was not at all

I’m not saying me and Jerry are masterminds here but we kinda sealed the deal to keep Matt. Not steve

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 21 EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 12:53 pm

It was his initial speech that threw me off but I’m too lazy and busy to read their encyclopedias

Tony Stark, Sam Gardner and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Jerry The Mouse

Jerry The Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 21 EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 1:04 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
Dorothy Gale wrote:
Dorothy Gale wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Dorothy Gale wrote:

Yeah agreed. He was not at all

I’m not saying me and Jerry are masterminds here but we kinda sealed the deal to keep Matt. Not steve
we weren’t masterminds but we knew which way every vote was going and, especially for the three early game split votes, we were in the middle. I only voted wrong once and I knew I was wrong that night and I think we voted the same every time so I think we did pretty well

Tony Stark and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 21 EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 1:07 pm

Dorothy Gale wrote:
Dorothy Gale wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Dorothy Gale wrote:

I never said he was lmao

Sorry that should’ve been under Tony’s message

Tony Stark likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jury House
Page 21 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 32  Next