Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

The Jury House

Go down 
+7
Debbie Jellinsky
Webkinz Love Frog
Tony Stark
Jennifer Check
Sam Gardner
Sandra Bullock
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

The Jury House - Page 65 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 65 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 7:42 pm

Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
i wonder if max would have said yours if he knew what it was....?

Max and I were super close. He told me about a lot of his votes and plans. He also leaked a lot of shit about Ember to me but since I didn’t want to expose him I couldn’t really use that information against her without coming off as psychotic which I did anyway after being fake nice for so long.

He finally admitted to me that he had a final two with her but he felt like we had a better connection so he was willing to cut her over me if he had to. He was sweet <3 maybe he was playing me but I feel like a lot of the stuff he told me was genuine. When he was telling me about his edit about the Sandy/Jerry vote to Debbie and how he was happy she didn’t see it and then having Debbie fume to me about Max changing his message about the vote that shit sent me lmaoooo

ummm really dont understand what you are trying to say here  The Jury House - Page 65 1f62d

Tony Stark likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 65 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 7:43 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
I cannot believe I trusted people who wanted to cut me and then wanted the people I trusted out lmaooo this is so embarrassing. I’m going to change my identity after this and become a nun
oh same you told debbie to throw my ass out and i was like ntw💘💖💓💘💖
I think Deb was gonna bd you if she ever got the chance lmfao
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 65 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 7:43 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
I cannot believe I trusted people who wanted to cut me and then wanted the people I trusted out lmaooo this is so embarrassing. I’m going to change my identity after this and become a nun
I think Deb was gonna bd you if she ever got the chance lmfao
NOT THE POINT!

Back to top Go down

Jennifer Check wrote:

To be fair I wanted you nominated but not targeted. I needed you to get mad. You were getting too happy go lucky after Crustella left
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Sam Gardner wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:

Max and I were super close. He told me about a lot of his votes and plans. He also leaked a lot of shit about Ember to me but since I didn’t want to expose him I couldn’t really use that information against her without coming off as psychotic which I did anyway after being fake nice for so long.

He finally admitted to me that he had a final two with her but he felt like we had a better connection so he was willing to cut her over me if he had to. He was sweet <3 maybe he was playing me but I feel like a lot of the stuff he told me was genuine. When he was telling me about his edit about the Sandy/Jerry vote to Debbie and how he was happy she didn’t see it and then having Debbie fume to me about Max changing his message about the vote that shit sent me lmaoooo

ummm really dont understand what you are trying to say here  The Jury House - Page 65 1f62d
He answered NO

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 65 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 7:44 pm

You taking charge on wanting certain people out was amazing NTW
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 65 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 7:44 pm

yeah i dont think i would have ever nominated you, like ever

Tony Stark, Negasonic Teenage Warhead and Dorothy Gale like this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Sam Gardner wrote:
This warhead girl is a criminal

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down

Sam Gardner wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:

I went off on a tangent. The edibles are kicking in I think whoops

Umm I don’t think max would have eliminated me if he knew but I didn’t want to win anyway

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

Jennifer Check wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
i can see where it was confusing, i was put in too many groups whereas i just wanted to be loyal to people one on one on my own terms so that's very understandable

I hate all the groups, especially early on
there was one point where you squirt and webby were the only ones i wasnt in a big alliance with. had cruella not been as draining as she was i probably would've put up you and webby my first hoh, but her and debbie bothered me so much i was like ion need this alliance

BITCH SKSKSKS you were one of the only people I wasn’t in a group with either but I was like idc I’ll turn on bitches in these groups cuz I like you
I KEPT YOU SAFE DIDNT I

Yes I’m saying I would have kept you safe too babe
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 65 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 7:45 pm

Sam Gardner wrote:

Me neither, until final 5 <3
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 65 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 7:45 pm

Sam Gardner wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:

Umm I don’t think max would have eliminated me if he knew but I didn’t want to win anyway
that question was for jen The Jury House - Page 65 1f602

Tony Stark, Negasonic Teenage Warhead and Dorothy Gale like this post

Back to top Go down

Dorothy Gale wrote:

I got Jaida out so I’m fine with it <3
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Sam Gardner wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:

that question was for jen  The Jury House - Page 65 1f602
HAHA?A??!

Sam Gardner likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 65 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 7:46 pm

Dorothy Gale wrote:

I got Jaida out so I’m fine with it <3
Jaida or Ember

Do you regret that choice now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 65 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jury House