Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

The Jury House

Go down 
+7
Arisa Cox
Squirt
Jennifer Check
Tony Stark
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
Sandra Bullock
Jerry The Mouse
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 48 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

The Jury House - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 1:44 pm

Sam Gardner wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:
Sam saying he was loyal to me because I took the fall for his vote help. I was loyal to you cuz I felt like you were the only one being real with me most of the time and YOU LIED ABOUT YOUR VOTE TO ME?!?? Fat! Lmao jk it is funny though!

lmao that was only one reason, i was honest with about everything except that 1 vote  The Jury House - Page 29 1f62d  i found it funny as well but also felt bad about it the entire game

Nothing to feel bad about it was easy for me to take the fall since I wasn’t in the 7/8 thingy
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 1:44 pm

me and everyone i tried to get in a showmance with <3

Tony Stark, Negasonic Teenage Warhead and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 1:46 pm

why u drag debbie so good

Tony Stark, Negasonic Teenage Warhead and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 1:48 pm

That last one made me chuckle lmao why did she waste her hoh on you if she felt that way. She probably joining us next unless she wins veto

Jennifer Check likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 1:48 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:

she is the worst. i dont think i would vote for her to win in the end The Jury House - Page 29 1f602
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

U guys talked so much I'll read later, I want to kms but SAMUEL... man.]].... Sad

Why did you tell deborah you will nominate her if you won?

LIE TO HER ASS

Also lmao at you evicting Jules <3

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 1:49 pm

Sandra Bullock wrote:
That last one made me chuckle lmao why did she waste her hoh on you if she felt that way. She probably joining us next unless she wins veto
LMAOOOO +1

Does Debbie realize Dorothy gonna nom her ass too? Idk wtf is going on in this house
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 1:50 pm

I bet everyone left would be nominating her lmao idk about max but our boy not even gonna be active cuz he’s gonna be doing shit 😂

Sam Gardner likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 1:51 pm

lmao i couldn't lie at that point it was clear i was coming for her this whole game and to lie about it now was dumb. everyone in there is after her i was just able to say it to her face.

lmao tony when you confessed to me about evicting jules i wanted to tell you so bad but i just couldn't The Jury House - Page 29 1f602
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 1:51 pm

Sam Gardner wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:

she is the worst. i dont think i would vote for her to win in the end  The Jury House - Page 29 1f602
i thought she was doing phenomenal and who knows maybe she has a final 2 with ember or something bc this hoh makes no fuckin sense
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Sandra Bullock wrote:
I bet everyone left would be nominating her lmao idk about max but our boy not even gonna be active cuz he’s gonna be doing shit 😂
LMAO so true, I love his chill vibe in this game when everyone else is having a panic attack between each comp

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 1:52 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:
LMAOOOO +1

Does Debbie realize Dorothy gonna nom her ass too? Idk wtf is going on in this house

Debbie wanted me to stay The Jury House - Page 29 1f602 she told me 2 people promised her that they would keep me...she is so bad at reading this game. like she only got jenn out because of 27 powers

Tony Stark and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 1:52 pm

Sam Gardner wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:
LMAOOOO +1

Debbie wanted me to stay  The Jury House - Page 29 1f602  she told me 2 people promised her that they would keep me...she is so bad at reading this game. like she only got jenn out because of 27 powers

yasss confetti yasss gunshots yasss cannons

Tony Stark likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 1:53 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:
LMAO so true, I love his chill vibe in this game when everyone else is having a panic attack between each comp

I wish I had that attitude especially in my last few weeks because it was just awful mentally LMAO I look back on it and I’m like wtf why did I let this get to me that bad

Tony Stark likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 1:53 pm

Sam Gardner wrote:
lmao i couldn't lie at that point it was clear i was coming for her this whole game and to lie about it now was dumb. everyone in there is after her i was just able to say it to her face.

lmao tony when you confessed to me about evicting jules i wanted to tell you so bad but i just couldn't  The Jury House - Page 29 1f602
She should know they all coming after her too, tf they won't. I hope Ember takes her out for comedic effect but I also want Deborah to win...mixed feelings

Bestie I wish you told me, it would have changed the entire game for me I kid you not. I thought you were someone else this whole time, but I am realizing you are not them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jury House
Page 29 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 48 ... 67  Next