Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Round #13 - The Crossover Pt 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Round #13 - The Crossover Pt 2 Empty
PostSubject: Round #13 - The Crossover Pt 2   Round #13 - The Crossover Pt 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 12:58 pm

Round #13 - The Crossover Pt 2 Z866KWB

We're moving on to the next part of the crossover with Posey's Big Brother.

I had seen & heard about Posey on the Big Brother Twitter streets, but it was not until he joined Big Brother Quarantine 6 that I really got to know him. He was a last minute addition & I'm so happy he joined. I met a very creative, exciting, bundle of joy & light human that day & my life would not be the same without him. He brings an excitement to everything he does, he has a joie de vivre about him that just makes me want to take a ride in his mind.

He brings that to his Big Brother series. He has a lot of fresh colourful ideas & always knows how to fit a theme around everything. I know with him on the BBQ team next season, we will get a big boost in energy & aesthetics.

I have played his series twice now & made top 6 both times. I met some great people along the way & it helped pave the way for BBQ to get some fresh new faces like Mari, Amanda, etc.

For this round, we will take a dive into Posey's brain & play a couple challenges that I've played along the way in the 2 seasons I've played of his series. I know you will all have a lot of fun <3

Sandra Bullock, Jennifer Check and Wendy Williams like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1