Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Round #19 - The Crossover Pt 3

Go down 
+3
Max Gentile
Ember McLain
Arisa Cox
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Round #19 - The Crossover Pt 3 Empty
PostSubject: Round #19 - The Crossover Pt 3   Round #19 - The Crossover Pt 3 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 2:33 pm

Round #19 - The Crossover Pt 3 HyQwAa9

We're moving on to the last part of the crossover with Slimm's Big Brother.

Funny story, I played Greg's Survivor game with Stephen Slimm in the past, but I was barely active & left very early in that game so I totally forgot about it when John asked me to join Slimm's Big Brother. I didn't want to, I'm famous for saying I'm not a huge fan of Twitter Org games, but John was very convincing & we managed to put together a cute little group of people to join with.

Not only was this one of my favourite game experience since starting to play games off Twitter, but it changed my life honestly. It's brought a lot of people into my life & I feel like both series feeds off each other well in terms of casting people.

Slimm is a great host, he's very creative & he showed me that I can like games played on Twitter. His series is now going into a 4th season eventually & it has made its mark in the community. When you talk about Slimm's Big Brother, you know you're talking about an acclaimed series that everyone wants to be part of.

This round, you will not be playing in challenges that I won, I didn't win shit <3 but we will take a deeper look at Slimm's Big Brother & have some fun with some classics.

Max Gentile, Steve Harrington, Ember McLain, Jules Vaughn, Dorothy Gale, Debbie Jellinsky and Wendy Williams like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Round #19 - The Crossover Pt 3   Round #19 - The Crossover Pt 3 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 3:10 pm

The Slimm Doors

Round #19 - The Crossover Pt 3 QJzVbWM

Welcome Houseguests,

More time for Slimm's Big Brother stories. The first week I was very inactive. It was happening right when the US election was happening, I was busy watching CNN & waiting for Georgia & Pennsylvania. I did not see the first task for the game, which was to pick a door. One was assigned to me randomly & I ended up winning a power. Iktr <3

Then, my BBQ alliance told me to "Go talk to the Dani stan who won HOH so I would stay safe" & that's exactly what I did. I waddled on over to the Dani stan to try & charm her to keep me off the block. That Dani stan was Sophia & the rest is history.

The 6 of you now have to pick a door. First come first serve. Please post the number you want to pick on this thread. I will reveal publicly what you won. One door has a challenge advantage for the HOH tonight, the rest is either empty doors or prizes.

Max Gentile, Ember McLain, Dorothy Gale, Debbie Jellinsky and Wendy Williams like this post

Back to top Go down
Ember McLain

Ember McLain

PostSubject: Re: Round #19 - The Crossover Pt 3   Round #19 - The Crossover Pt 3 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 3:13 pm

Omg. I’ll choose Door #6 Please Round #19 - The Crossover Pt 3 1f605
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Round #19 - The Crossover Pt 3   Round #19 - The Crossover Pt 3 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 3:14 pm

Door #6 Opens for Ember McLain

Spoiler:

Ember McLain, Dorothy Gale, Debbie Jellinsky and Wendy Williams like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Round #19 - The Crossover Pt 3   Round #19 - The Crossover Pt 3 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 3:20 pm

You have until the start of the HOH to pick BTW
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Round #19 - The Crossover Pt 3   Round #19 - The Crossover Pt 3 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 3:22 pm

5!
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Round #19 - The Crossover Pt 3   Round #19 - The Crossover Pt 3 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 3:23 pm

i'll go with 15 please!
Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: Round #19 - The Crossover Pt 3   Round #19 - The Crossover Pt 3 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 3:23 pm

12 please!
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Door #5 Opens for Max Gentile

Spoiler:

Max Gentile, Dorothy Gale, Debbie Jellinsky and Wendy Williams like this post

Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

PostSubject: Re: Round #19 - The Crossover Pt 3   Round #19 - The Crossover Pt 3 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 3:24 pm

Door #2!
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Round #19 - The Crossover Pt 3   Round #19 - The Crossover Pt 3 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 3:24 pm

Door #15 Opens for Steve Harrington

Spoiler:

Steve Harrington, Dorothy Gale and Debbie Jellinsky like this post

Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

FREE FOD!!!

Dorothy Gale, Debbie Jellinsky and Wendy Williams like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Round #19 - The Crossover Pt 3   Round #19 - The Crossover Pt 3 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 3:25 pm

Door #2 Opens for Dorothy Gale

Spoiler:

Dorothy Gale, Debbie Jellinsky and Wendy Williams like this post

Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Round #19 - The Crossover Pt 3   Round #19 - The Crossover Pt 3 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 3:25 pm

I think this is the most excited I’ve been in the game so far

Arisa Cox, Dorothy Gale and Wendy Williams like this post

Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

PostSubject: Re: Round #19 - The Crossover Pt 3   Round #19 - The Crossover Pt 3 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 3:26 pm

Money 😍

Arisa Cox and Wendy Williams like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round #19 - The Crossover Pt 3   Round #19 - The Crossover Pt 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next