Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Round 19 -

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wendy Williams

Wendy Williams

Round 19 -  Empty
PostSubject: Round 19 -    Round 19 -  EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 1:34 pm

Chile, there isn’t really much to talk about this round lmao so I’ll just discuss these players.

1 = Ember = Go, bestie, go! My gurl had a great round not being nominated or a renom. Her power >>> She better win HOH tonight! Come on, Ember, I’m rooting for you! You can do this! <3

2 = Dorothy = I love Miss Thing. I was a little sad when she was nominated, but glad she stayed. Whatever she’s doing, I’m impressed she’s made it this far. Sam said she’s been playing both sides the whole time so I could see her having a chance at winning … a slim chance, but a chance nonetheless.

3 = Max = I STILL forget he is here lmaoooo. Max why can’t I keep you in my memory? Iconic of you for being the one to mess up the deliberation vote for bringing back an evicted player.

4 = Steve = Of course he won veto chile. He better get Debbie ass on the block and out the door.

5 = Debbie = I think this HOH was a flop lmaooo. Gurl you wasted this on Sam? Thanks for not putting Ember up though, but I’m ready for you to go.

Evicted = Sam. Honestly, I’m proud of Sam. Evicted early on and then finishing in 6th place is such a serve. I expected him to be dragged to Final 2 for an easy victory, but I’m glad these players didn’t let that happen. Especially on a season like this. Good job, Sam! <3

Round 19 -  Anigif_enhanced-15383-1452377107-2
Back to top Go down

Round 19 -
Page 1 of 1