Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Round #8 - The Crossover Pt 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Round #8 - The Crossover Pt 1 Empty
PostSubject: Round #8 - The Crossover Pt 1   Round #8 - The Crossover Pt 1 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 12:58 pm

Round #8 - The Crossover Pt 1 Newban10

It was announced yesterday that BBQ is doing a crossover season with series that have been impacted by BBQ and/or that has impacted BBQ in many ways. Throughout the season, you will see some Easter eggs sprinkled across the challenges & events (the morning songs from Poseys, the SpongeBob challenge loosely based on a Slimm BB challenge) but we will also dedicate a round to each of the series we're crossing over with.

We're starting off with Big Brother Evolution.

Best known as BBE, this is the other BB forum series out there hosted by John, Greg & Malcolm.

I played their first season & loved the hosting. It was very fresh, creative & organized. I'm even stealing a couple ideas for this round. Trust me, they're not the ones you will consider "fun" <3

This next round will be about Big Brother Evolution & my time on the first season as Lana Winters.

https://bigbrotherevolution.forumotion.com/

Steve Harrington, Jerry The Mouse, Ember McLain, Negasonic Teenage Warhead, Sandra Bullock, Dorothy Gale and Debbie Jellinsky like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Round #8 - The Crossover Pt 1   Round #8 - The Crossover Pt 1 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 11:25 pm

The Idea

I already explained why you're getting these rounds with the crossover next season, but it runs a little deeper than that. I wanted to make All Stars challenging, uncomfortable in the game aspect of it, but I wanted it to also have a homey feeling throughout the season. I felt like remembering the winners was a nice gesture & touch, but I felt like there's more to BBQ than just the winners & players. BBQ in all it's dysfunction has become a little community. I feel like BBQ has influenced BBE, Slimm's BB & Poseys BB whether it be in challenge ideas, twist ideas or simply just in casting. The same can be said right back. I have played all 3 series & I love all 3 men so much, I'm very inspired by them & always take a little piece of my experience in their game with me back to BBQ. We're all individual entities but we're all a big family in my eyes.

Ember McLain, Negasonic Teenage Warhead, Sandra Bullock and Anna Kendrick like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Round #8 - The Crossover Pt 1   Round #8 - The Crossover Pt 1 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 11:45 pm

The Idea pt 2

I also wanted to bring up the HOH challenge. I know some of you probably felt it was rough, but I've always liked the concept of the past coming back to haunt you in a Big Brother game. I wouldn't do that every season, it would lose it's je ne sais quoi, but I felt what better group to do it with than with All Stars. Expect the unexpected in Big Brother & I feel like that should include expecting the past to come back & bite us. I do get the concept of jury management & not worrying about that when you're in the pre jury phase, but that's exactly what makes it exciting to me. You should always care. Someone is always watching.

Negasonic Teenage Warhead and Jules Vaughn like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round #8 - The Crossover Pt 1   Round #8 - The Crossover Pt 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1