Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark

Go down 
+7
Kim Ki-Jung
Sandra Bullock
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
Squirt
Cruella de Vil
Tony Stark
Arisa Cox
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 12:16 pm

Jennifer when she felt her name being typed

Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark - Page 3 You-called

Steve Harrington, Negasonic Teenage Warhead, Sandra Bullock, Jennifer Check and Dorothy Gale like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 12:16 pm

Dedicated to oomf (not you Wendy girl, you can keep salivating in jealousy 🤭)

Jennifer Check likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 12:18 pm

Ah well thank god I’m leaving next to a pawn of pawns then
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 12:28 pm

Arisa Cox wrote:
Jennifer when she felt her name being typed

Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark - Page 3 You-called
I was genuinely fully asleep and my body just jolted awake.

Ted Lasso and Wendy Williams like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 1:21 pm

Voting deadline has passed and it is now time to reveal the votes.

Before I do that, I want to say that the following houseguests failed to vote and therefore will not be able to participate in the Head of Household competition this evening. They also receive their first strike.

Those people are: Nobody omg yay!!!

Now for the vote. You were casting a vote to EVICT someone, who did you all evict?

By a vote of
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
you have been evicted

You were a bad ass bitch & had so many pressed. You really lived up to being the villain character with your choice. I'm sorry this was not an easy season for you, but you really did bring the drama, entertainment & the season wouldn't have been the same without you. I hope you still had fun. I know Batgirl, myself & the viewers enjoyed having you.

The rest of you, I will see you at 6:30pm EST tonight for your Head of Household challenge. It will be hard, long & A LOT more than HOH will be at stake.

Max Gentile and Wendy Williams like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 1:23 pm

@ my allies who wanted to keep me but didnt think I had the votes, I had them and you’re stupid
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 1:24 pm

It is I, Cruella de Motherfucking Vil, and let me tell you what a fucking journey this game has been. Being someone who already KNEW they were an allstar, so they felt no need to return, I have had more than my fair share of hardships in this game. Beaten down for 3 of the past 4 weeks, it’s clear to see that I was made a boogeyman to buy you all some time until Jury begins. Not quire sure what I did to deserve this treachery.

I put a plague on all those that evict me this week; I shall call it Cruella’s Karma. If you’re a real one, you’ll be fine. If you’re not, you might suffer.

I’ve tried my best to work with everyone I can in this game. Anyone that showed me loyalty I would try and repay them back. I was consistently met with lies, with adversity, with competitions that benefitted my opposition rather than myself, with deceit, with multiple front doors and then a superbackdoor, and even with most of my top allies abandoning me. All of this after, what I view, to have been after 2 of the worst and most unfair evictions in this game.

This isn’t a moment to rejoice, because we’re watching the one person treating this game like the Allstars chance it is leave this game. Literally, this is an allstars cast but, like, only 4 of you actually seem like allstars. Originally, I wasn’t even on the cast until the literal night before move-in when I finally caved to Arisa.

I wish I could say I’m surprised, but I’m not. All I’m going to leave y’all with is how happy I am to come back and prove that I’m an allstar in such a wickedly different manner than I did before. I GOT my BBQ check(s), don’t you worry about that.

I wish y’all would let me BREATHE for, like, 5 seconds? It really took a superbackdoor (Can’t play in HoH OR Veto) in order to rid me. I mean a lot of this was game, but for those of you who very clearly made it not solely game, let’s chat post season so I can collect my apology.

Kim, don’t really know what you did with this one. Anyone who evicted me, hope you made the right choice. Jennifer and Squirt, no hard feelings, but Jenn- definitely slide in my DM’s post-season. Good luck to Debbie the most.

Arisa Cox, Nagisa Shiota, Tony Stark, Steve Harrington, Ted Lasso, Jerry The Mouse, Jaida Essence Hall and like this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 1:26 pm

All love Cruella. You may be a whore but you're my whore. Good game❤

Cruella de Vil and Wendy Williams like this post

Back to top Go down
Jerry The Mouse

Jerry The Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 1:28 pm

GG Cruella, you're incredible!

Congrats Tony
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 1:43 pm

Good luck to literally only 3 people who utilized the brain that the good lord gave them. To the other 3, good luck because you'll be needing the luck if you cant be using your smarts <3

Steve Harrington, Ember McLain and Wendy Williams like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 1:52 pm

Good game Cruella! It’s been real.
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 1:54 pm

Also, one last piece of advice: Be an allstar? Fr? I wasn't going to even be on this season until very, extremely last minute. What the hell would you all have done without me and my entertainment? Love of god, get crazy!! Get cooky!! Have fun!! But keep it cute <3

Wendy Williams likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 1:55 pm

Bye to my favorite puppy killer Sad
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 1:58 pm

If ur so good like u claim I’m glad they got u when they did. Wish we could have talked more! Bye <3

Cruella de Vil likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 1:59 pm

Kim lowkey snapped getting me out its true Max

Max Gentile and Wendy Williams like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next