Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark

Go down 
+7
Kim Ki-Jung
Sandra Bullock
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
Squirt
Cruella de Vil
Tony Stark
Arisa Cox
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 11:35 am

Tony Stark wrote:
Arisa Cox wrote:
I'm still waiting on a vote
Who? Let me go campaign to them  Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark - Page 2 1f619

As if you didn’t already do that in the first five minutes 🤭
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 11:36 am

Cruella de Vil wrote:
Ew! Sandra, get your greasy ass to the polls and vote. Shame

Lmao already voted sister

Cruella de Vil likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 11:37 am

Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Arisa Cox wrote:
I'm still waiting on a vote
Who? Let me go campaign to them  Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark - Page 2 1f619

As if you didn’t already do that in the first five minutes 🤭
I resort to my xxx campaigning as I become more desperate
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 11:38 am

This game getting boring af once I leave, I would try and argue with someone but Kim would never engage in argument with me because it would expose her position that much more

Steve Harrington and Wendy Williams like this post

Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 11:40 am

Ah Kimberly, Kimberly, Kimberly. Nice game you're playing right now, want to explain it for all the jurors about to see?
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 11:41 am

Who will y'all have to nominate once I go? Y'all gonna have to go back to Webkinz on god.

Wendy Williams likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 11:48 am

Cruella de Vil wrote:
Ah Kimberly, Kimberly, Kimberly. Nice game you're playing right now, want to explain it for all the jurors about to see?

Girl, shut the fuck up. I don't owe anyone an explanation for MY game.

And my name is Ki-jung, actually. So I don't know who you're trying to address

Matt Bomer likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 11:52 am

You don't owe anyone an explanation! But doesn't the fact that nobody knows what you're going to do each week, as well as your reluctance to share paint a picture that nobody really understands where your loyalties are? I mean, come on, I had you at #3 for my most trusted people in this game for Christ's sake. Just letting people know that your game is under the radar and, quite honestly, a very good game.

You don't owe anyone an explanation for anything because it's that good, <3 Much love tho.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 11:53 am

Cruella de Vil wrote:
You don't owe anyone an explanation! But doesn't the fact that nobody knows what you're going to do each week, as well as your reluctance to share paint a picture that nobody really understands where your loyalties are? I mean, come on, I had you at #3 for my most trusted people in this game for Christ's sake. Just letting people know that your game is under the radar and, quite honestly, a very good game.

You don't owe anyone an explanation for anything because it's that good, <3 Much love tho.

Thanks! And you're #13 for me
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 11:54 am

I didn't know Captain Obvious was a character on this season
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 11:58 am

Cruella de Vil wrote:
I didn't know Captain Obvious was a character on this season

I didn't know that either Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark - Page 2 1f631 oh my god! That's amazing!
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 12:00 pm

Can we get Jennifer back in here? She's the only one who knows how to argue Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark - Page 2 1f602 Cant believe I'm missing the good ol' Week 8 days

Steve Harrington and Wendy Williams like this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 12:03 pm

Hey baby gorl❤

Matt Bomer, Steve Harrington and Cruella de Vil like this post

Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 12:08 pm

Finally a real slut. Cant believe I'm sitting here and praising the bitch that nominated me in the same style as Kim, except had more honesty and forwardness. Crazy how things work out, huh. N e way you're still a harlot hooker whore BETCH but at least you wear that shit on your chest and don't lull people into a false sense of security. People thought *I* was with the whole house? Interesting how this comes to light, at least
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 12:11 pm

I'm proud to wear that whore scarlet letter on my chest. And I'll continue to do so <3 I dont think a single person thought you were with the whole house though, just you.

Matt Bomer and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark   Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eviction Ceremony #10 - Cruella de Vil VS Tony Stark
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next