Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Round #17 - Beast Boy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Round #17 - Beast Boy Empty
PostSubject: Round #17 - Beast Boy   Round #17 - Beast Boy EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 1:39 pm

Round #17 - Beast Boy

Round #17 - Beast Boy Beast-boy

Welcome Houseguests,

This round we're going to take a trip back to Big Brother Quarantine Season 7 & its winner Beast Boy played by Dale.

Funny story, Dale applied to play season 5 after season 4 ended, but I was so distraught by that season that I ended up taking a break & he never re-applied when I actually did season 5. We got to season 7 & I was hurting for newbies. I started contacting players who like Dale had applied for season 5 the first time I tried to cast it & here we are almost a year later, with Dale being such a Game Org Extraordinaire now <3.

Beast Boy BEASTED through season 7. He was a competition force & he was the social threat of the season. Everyone loved Beast Boy & everyone wanted to be with him, so I was completely stomped why no one ever took a swing at him, but they didn't & he decimated his competition all the way to the bank.

This round, we will look at season 7, Beast Boy & Dale. I hope you enjoy!!!

Ember McLain, Negasonic Teenage Warhead, Cruella de Vil, Sandra Bullock and Debbie Jellinsky like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

Round #17 - Beast Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round #17 - Beast Boy   Round #17 - Beast Boy EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 4:50 pm

well thank god I’m sitting out of this one
Back to top Go down

Round #17 - Beast Boy
Page 1 of 1