Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Room for Max & Sam

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

Room for Max & Sam - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 7:12 am

Well I need to tell you somwthing but u can’t say anything 😭😭 bc I didn’t tell anyone else
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 8:03 am

Sam come back ur killing my reveal 🙄
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 10:12 am

Oh sorrry I went back to sleep for a little bit!

What did you need to tell me???
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 10:57 am

NDNSJSJ it’s okay… but I didn’t tell anyone this I’m only telling u but I was the one who didn’t vote :p I didn’t want manu to come back I knew u or Jules could beat cruellas ass
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 11:00 am

OMG I LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR THAT!!!

THANK YOU MAX! I would have totally done the same thing if i was still in the game, everyone else wanting Manu to come back was such a lame and scared move!!!

omg you really are the best  Room for Max & Sam - Page 4 1f600  Room for Max & Sam - Page 4 1f600  Room for Max & Sam - Page 4 1f600

Max Gentile likes this post

Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 11:57 am

Yeah even if cruella came back like we could have dealt with It, It was such a weak move It was so weird 😂😂 I just wanted one of y’all to come back It was like a no brainer, do you think I should tell the group or just keep It low bc everyone was so mad 😂😂
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 2:49 pm

yeah for this being all stars that was the weakest move anyone could make. so glad you actually thought about it for yourself and did the right thing  Room for Max & Sam - Page 4 1f602 

i would personally keep it to myself and i swear i will never tell anyone. I think it would make you a target since you went against the whole house. But if you think its best to tell people i would support that as well, i just don't want it to put a target on yourself.

Max Gentile likes this post

Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 6:54 pm

true true, ill keep it to us. im so glad you're back omgomg this is amazing

Sam Gardner likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 7:49 pm

I’m so happy to be back as well! It worked out so perfectly for us! I owe you so much for taking that gamble!
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 7:50 pm

You don’t owe me anything, I’m just glad you’re here!! Manu would have been such a damn waste
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 7:51 pm

Lol he really would have been a waste of a returning player! Well just know I have your back so much in this game because of that!!
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 10:15 pm

Thank you so much sammy I love you I’m so glad we have an easy week with Jen in power
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 10:16 pm

Me too! I feel anyone else would have used me as an easy nom so I am very thankful someone from the seven stars won
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 10:16 pm

Yeah true, that was everyone’s plan when manu was the plan to come back
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 10:19 pm

I figured that was a the case! Such a lame move for all stars to make 😂
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Room for Max & Sam
Page 4 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Next