Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

DR Entries <3

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Squirt

Squirt

DR Entries <3 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR Entries <3   DR Entries <3 - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 9:17 pm

This is best case for me if I stay this week. I want the next HOH. It would most likely be the first jury HOH, I want to screw them hard. Again, I think it's stupid, they have way too many social connects that they can't pull any good moves, now we're stuck with power players in jury.
Back to top Go down
Squirt

Squirt

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries <3   DR Entries <3 - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 9:20 pm

If you weren't a dead girl, you definitely are one now Kim mwah x
Back to top Go down
Squirt

Squirt

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries <3   DR Entries <3 - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 10:47 pm

Diary Room Entry:

FUCK THIS! LMAOOOOO. WHOEVER THREW THAT HINKY VOTE I HOPE YOU READ THIS, SIT ON MY FINGER ND FUCKING ROTATE, YOU JUST SCREWED EVERYONE IN THIS GAME. Smile This is so fucking irritating lmao, time to work some magic with sam I guess.
Back to top Go down
Squirt

Squirt

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries <3   DR Entries <3 - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 21, 2021 9:21 pm

DR Entry;

Naur Debbie a little dumb to me. I want her to be angry but she is giving me nothing. If she stays, she’s gonna do what’s best for her game she has too many allies and I would be stupid to think I’m at the top of her ranking list. I could very well be the deciding vote this week. I think Webkinz, although not super close to me, wouldn’t put me up if they ever won HOH, nor would they try and vote me out, they’ve always had my back when needed, if it came down to it I do think they would help me while Debbie would think of herself first. Sandra giving Sophia so bad it’s sick.
Back to top Go down
Squirt

Squirt

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries <3   DR Entries <3 - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 1:17 am

Dr Entry:

These hos get on my absolute nerve. I dont think the vites are there I may have tankee my game im hoping for a miracle. jerry and ember flipping and me agreeing with them. Ive had to lie to all of them minus steve lmaoooo

told webkinz the four of us would keep them so when the votes come out i can tell him that jerry and ember flipped
told jerry i would keep debbie so when the vote comes out hell believe it was steve and ember
told ember the same thing, so she will think its jerry and steve ejjwjsqnsn

idk im sick for that tbh
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries <3   DR Entries <3 - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 2:20 am

Squirt wrote:
Jennifer - Mari
Cruella - Calvin
how u clock me so quick?
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries <3   DR Entries <3 - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 2:22 am

Squirt wrote:
Also HELPPP im literally so attracted to Steve Harrington, I hate that for me,,,, why I think im talking to the REAL Steve Harrington. me playing as Jason thinking im so hot... like omg?? my brain kinda funky. anyways Jennifer and ghost girl giving me the ICK
wtf
Back to top Go down
Wendy Williams

Wendy Williams

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries <3   DR Entries <3 - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 12:25 pm

Squirt wrote:
Debbie gives me James vibes, if I'm right about this, he has his heart in the right place but doesn't always make the best decisions. They are loyal though!

So true

Debbie Jellinsky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries <3   DR Entries <3 - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 12:37 pm

Wendy Williams wrote:
Squirt wrote:
Debbie gives me James vibes, if I'm right about this, he has his heart in the right place but doesn't always make the best decisions. They are loyal though!

So true

Twins <3

Wendy Williams likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries <3   DR Entries <3 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

DR Entries <3
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4