Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

DR Entries <3

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Squirt

Squirt

DR Entries <3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR Entries <3   DR Entries <3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 12:41 am

DR Entry Night 7:

Thank you for an amazing game, sorry I couldn't do better. I love you both and I'll see you on the flip side <3! I have a speech typed up for eviction but, I need to sleep for work so I probably will not be able to post it LMAO <3 But regardless a million thank yous, I did what I could and tried my best! Jules Vaughn can suck it!
Back to top Go down
Squirt

Squirt

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries <3   DR Entries <3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 12:41 am

Also can I say, I love how I ALWAYS KNOW when I'm going to be in danger!qhef jshdkjalsk
Back to top Go down
Squirt

Squirt

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries <3   DR Entries <3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 1:57 am

Wait nauurrr,.... ksfkabjnkslkDmsa NOT EVERYONE WANTING TO NOT VOTE ME OUT. IF GHOST GIRL AND JENNIFER DONT FU KING KEEP ME
Back to top Go down
Squirt

Squirt

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries <3   DR Entries <3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 1:58 am

Also HELPPP im literally so attracted to Steve Harrington, I hate that for me,,,, why I think im talking to the REAL Steve Harrington. me playing as Jason thinking im so hot... like omg?? my brain kinda funky. anyways Jennifer and ghost girl giving me the ICK
Back to top Go down
Squirt

Squirt

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries <3   DR Entries <3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 2:35 pm

Cruella, Jennifer, and Ember? We’ll see later once I’m off work. It’s over for these hos
Back to top Go down
Squirt

Squirt

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries <3   DR Entries <3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 10:34 pm

NOT THIS, I'VE BEEN CAUGHT 5 TIMING IM-
Back to top Go down
Squirt

Squirt

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries <3   DR Entries <3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 7:28 pm

I’m so upset because Mari seems to be Jennifer but this bitch dont talk to me so imma have to cut her off
Back to top Go down
Squirt

Squirt

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries <3   DR Entries <3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 10:15 pm

My gut is telling me Jerry and Cruella are working together. I’m sorry I’m getting Dale/Calvin vibes LOL. Not saying that they would cheat, but they would figure who they themselves are and work together. Even if I’m wrong Cruella taking that veto dare was absolute assplay.
Back to top Go down
Squirt

Squirt

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries <3   DR Entries <3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 3:47 am

DR ENTRY:

This is the weirdest most strangest most confusing vote yet. First off I don't know what the house wants, and because of that I don't know where to vote. Not because I want to stick with majority, but I need the votes to lie in a place where I can lie to either side of the house and make it believable I voted their way. TED WANTS MATT OUT. STEVE WANTS NAGISA OUT. If Nagisa goes, I'm the next pawnstar. She's working with Debbie. If Matt goes, who the fuck cares, not me, Matt isn't going to win and protect me anytime soon. I would like to **** to evict **** but at this moment, will the votes align, and when shown, will Nagisa stay with enough votes for Steve to believe I evicted her.... (bleeping cause im not officially locking my vote in)
Back to top Go down
Squirt

Squirt

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries <3   DR Entries <3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 9:36 am

I’m always going to vote in a way that’s beneficial to me. I know Nagisa staying inflicts fear on Steve and although I’d love for him to feel more comfortable in this game, if Nagisa left, it opens up the floor for a new pawn. Nominees like Jerry and Jennifer have proven their worth by winning competitions and taking themselves off the block, however I haven’t and don’t have the same tight bonds many of these players do, so I know I could potentially be the new blockstar if Nagisa does not stay in this game. Furthermore, I have some connects, maybe a little too many. If I ever needed to get rid of allies, I could only ever do it while they were on the block from actions that weren’t my own. I’m sad that it had to be Matt, but it is what it is, I hope he does leave this round to better my game.
Back to top Go down
Squirt

Squirt

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries <3   DR Entries <3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 11:18 pm

NOT MY BASBY STEVE THE TARGET IF THIS BITCH DONT WIN VETOI HGJVHBKJLNKM
Back to top Go down
Squirt

Squirt

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries <3   DR Entries <3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 10:49 pm

Diary Room Entry:

I feel really sick for not voting in this week's HOH competition, it was a fluke on my part due to outside factors and I really feel bad for the players and how it could have possibly affected the game. I know I was able to participate, but I felt like it would not be fair to everyone else if I did so, I know if I was hosting, participation would absolutely be nullified. Out of respect and fairness so people don't complain I did choose not to play, again I'm not here the money, I'm only here to have fun and last as long as I can! I want to see who comes out on top and see how people do in this competition!
Back to top Go down
Squirt

Squirt

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries <3   DR Entries <3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 8:34 am

DR Entry:

Through all the personal shit I had going on, it made me become so inactive and now I have to rebuild relationships in this game. It’s definitely tough now because my hands are in everyones coochie jar, I speak to everyone and I threw names out before of the player’s I didnt speak to and who my target’s would have been and they’re gone now. I know not everyone’s loyal, I feel the least safe with Kim but I do have some sort of deal with everyone in the house so, it would be drastic if I won HOH at this point. I would need to wait for someone to takw a shot at me, hope to survive and then deliver that blow right back. From a social stand point, some people might think this is good for me, but strategically, I literally cannot do anything, I have 0 moves to make and it fucking stinks. AND I JUST SUGGESTED SANDRA AND STEVE FOR A TRIO LMAO
Back to top Go down
Squirt

Squirt

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries <3   DR Entries <3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 1:46 pm

DR Entry:

Ted’s speech bqsically confirms what I believed. Kim is playing all sides of the house and most likely has a lot of money or more powers. I would want them to leave sooner than later. I think she could be close to Jennifer, just not so sure how close. I really liked Ted, but damn it that stings, Tony just seems to be a bit more paranoid which is good in the long run, they will tank their own game. NTW only speaks to me to get info and can be really mean, I think it could be J lmao. But regardless, they may be my target if I were to win HOH, however I doubt I would gun for it! Although I have not competed in a while, and I love playing in competitions, I would absolutely go for it. Ted confirmed working with Debbie and Debbie told me she helped Cruella so they’re definitely together.

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down
Squirt

Squirt

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries <3   DR Entries <3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 8:26 pm

Looks like I’m going up again. I honestly expected it sskqjqksnwk we’ll see how this week goes. I’ve had my suspicions on who Cruella was, they always make terrible game decisions, but that’s above me 🤗🙈 I needed a target, I have one now!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DR Entries <3   DR Entries <3 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

DR Entries <3
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next