Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

DR Entries <3

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Squirt

Squirt

DR Entries <3 Empty
PostSubject: DR Entries <3   DR Entries <3 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2021 10:13 pm

Night 1:

hi baeeees! I'm so excited to be here. I'm afraid my job will interfere with the challenge tomorrow and there's no way I can stay up and go to work still that would be sick I would knock out after work and miss everything. i hope im still able to do whatever it is in a timely manner, I really don't wanna be purged out but im being realistic.

As far as character choices, initial thoughts:

I'm tired of these anime bitches they always bring out the worst gameplay.

I do love Steve Harrington ofc <3 that's bae. Peach Salinger was a cute choice also I wanna see if I can talk to either of them, I don't think anyone knows about me watching YOU, however, they may know my stranger things era, so I may just say I think their character choice is cute and see where we go from there. Stranger Things?? I have yet to see it is what ill say. cheers

Arisa Cox and Peach Salinger like this post

Back to top Go down
Squirt

Squirt

DR Entries <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR Entries <3   DR Entries <3 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2021 10:17 pm

omg I don't drink y did I say that asldjbkhfjaskfdsjfawjsf dvhzkjlKfjv nsdzx..... lemme go research some alcoholic beverages and see what kind of effects they have on the human body!!!
Back to top Go down
Squirt

Squirt

DR Entries <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR Entries <3   DR Entries <3 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2021 10:45 pm

squirt throwing the first dislike on the drum to see if anyone would take the bait and they did not it's sick...........

I think I'm going to speak to webkinz cause many people seemed to enjoy their little entrance so they're gonna have social connects and if they turn out to be a comp beast, I will need to be safe, if everyone speaks to them but me, I'm kind of screwed. I've had Keanu (who I believe to be Moe or Connor) in my DMs already. Like ughh I HAVE to talk to people already. Dorothy Gale giving me Robbie mercer vibes we might team up tbh. Matt Bomer is cute tho.... so they did a good job baiting me but I'm acting dumb pretending idk who certain people are iktr
Back to top Go down
Squirt

Squirt

DR Entries <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR Entries <3   DR Entries <3 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2021 10:49 pm

May have accidentally started 3 different showmances omg....

Tony
Matt
Dorothy

oh ok ok ye... ye... oh ok ok
Back to top Go down
Squirt

Squirt

DR Entries <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR Entries <3   DR Entries <3 EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 3:05 pm

still at work Sad

i will start watching the movie now i guess :/
Back to top Go down
Squirt

Squirt

DR Entries <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR Entries <3   DR Entries <3 EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 3:06 pm

and its not on there 🤩🤩🤩🤩😵💫 gotta wait 2 hours whoo
Back to top Go down
Squirt

Squirt

DR Entries <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR Entries <3   DR Entries <3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 8:06 pm

Night 3!

Debbie gives me James vibes, if I'm right about this, he has his heart in the right place but doesn't always make the best decisions. They are loyal though! Sandra Bullock gives me the ick. Like ugh.. I'm sorry but girl you're boring. basic. ugly. anyways. I have a few haters, honestly I expected it. I DON'T LIKE EMBER MCLAIN AT ALL. I'm sorry, something about that girl is off to me. I really like Matt, although I know they're prolly with bunch of other people. Webkinz is ok they kinda a little like more reserved and won't be as loyal I don't think. Tony, I like also but they're here to win 10000 percent. Max is H O T. I LIKE THEM

ALSO I REALLY DESPISE THAT EACH POST COUNTS AS 1 INSTEAD OF THE AMOUNT OF CHARACTERS SENT OUT

Arisa Cox and Wendy Williams like this post

Back to top Go down
Squirt

Squirt

DR Entries <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR Entries <3   DR Entries <3 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 2:57 am

Ranking of the houseguests as of now:

Debbie
Max
Matt
Steve
Dorothy
Tony
Kim
Peach
Ted
Webkinz
Sam
Jules
Negasonic
Cruella
Cosmo
Nagisa
Sailor
Jaida
Jerry
Sandra
Rebecca
Jennifer
Ember

i miss manu, also all my showmances ranking on top iktr!! Sandra really rubs me the wrong way. Truly. Sophia the Robot teas. Sam, Sandra, a couple other who finished first are on my watch list 100000% I saw you Calvin finishing that puzzle in 60 mins…. but which one are you…. “Atypical comes out tonight” Ok Sam perri….. Manu gave me Millie / Mari vibes.
Back to top Go down
Squirt

Squirt

DR Entries <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR Entries <3   DR Entries <3 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 2:33 pm

Forgot to do a diary entry yesterday.
Night 6:

I did push a little for Debbie to win HOH and I'm a little surprised as to not being on her team, hopefully it just means Tony chose me first, cause if not that's just a little red flag, im still going to stay on their good side and give them itty bitty pieces of information so they think im loyal. Sailor made some points however! No one talks game to me first so I need to shut my mouth. My baby Steve told me he loves EMBER, JULES, and JENNIFER. The 3 bitches I speak to the least lmaoooo. I'm guessing they all could be working together, and that's a bit scary but I'm glad Steve has them in his corner, it gives me more insight on the game, if I can I'll throw this HOH. But maybe not? I do want safety but I wonder what twist will happen this week, so it really does depend, if I'm good with a player or not.
Back to top Go down
Squirt

Squirt

DR Entries <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR Entries <3   DR Entries <3 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 2:35 pm

Sailor giving Dale vibes saodjasdlk
Back to top Go down
Squirt

Squirt

DR Entries <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR Entries <3   DR Entries <3 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 2:53 pm

So Rae is also playing the game.... Interesting. Hey Rae if you're reading this post season!! We follow each other on Spotify, so I have my Spotify playlist but I don't listen to the BBQ music on Spotify so I don't get caught. But I see you streaming.... <3 sakdljsjfdkas I won't say nothing to nobody though!!! I respect the integrity of the game. Production please don't mention nothing or they will also know I'm playing and that would be sick!

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
Squirt

Squirt

DR Entries <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR Entries <3   DR Entries <3 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 2:57 pm

Is there a battleback? I don't see the evicted players listed as evicted... which I actually am living for!
Back to top Go down
Squirt

Squirt

DR Entries <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR Entries <3   DR Entries <3 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 3:07 pm

Song Request:

Back to top Go down
Squirt

Squirt

DR Entries <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR Entries <3   DR Entries <3 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 7:29 pm

Jennifer - Mari
Cruella - Calvin
Back to top Go down
Squirt

Squirt

DR Entries <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR Entries <3   DR Entries <3 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 7:38 pm

Not a good look for me. UGHHHHH.
I knew Jules was going to come in clutch at some point. She didn't message me earlier today and I was hoping she didn't win. I'm not super close to her. I may be in a pickle tonight babes. x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DR Entries <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR Entries <3   DR Entries <3 Empty

Back to top Go down

DR Entries <3
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next