Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Interview Corner

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 8:52 am

Hello Squirt,

As an All Star, it's important that we get a good read on your experience this season & dive deep into your mind at every turn.

Along the way, you will see different interviews pop up in this section. Batgirl or myself will conduct these interviews & we will reward you will BBQ dollars if you answer them adequately. We do expect that you answer obviously, but we will still reward it.

Always remember, HAVE FUN!!!!

Squirt likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 9:05 am

Houseguest Interview #1

$5 BBQ dollars if you answer by 8pm EST

~ Did you expect to be cast on Big Brother Quarantine All Stars & why?
~ Could you give me your thoughts on the Nightclub & all its components please?
~ Now for some gameplay, how does the house divided twist impact your game this round?

Anything else you would like to share?

Thank you for your time & have a good Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
Squirt

Squirt

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 1:02 pm

I did and I didn’t. Season 8 I played as a duo with Sophia, and I was working at the time, and at least for the first week of the game, during the times competitions were happening, so I wasn’t all that active at least in the first week. So part of me was like hmmm…. maybe production sees it more as just Sophia did everything, which isn’t the case. Sure she did a lot of it of course but only because she had that stride to win competitions and the ability to win them also! But it was always collaborative and we wouldnt do something the other didn’t approve of. We did win the season, but I think Sophia just is magnificent and outshone me, and people didnt really see me as a winner, they just saw Sophia the two time winner. So part of me was like oh…. maybe people dont see me as deserving to be an All Star so maybe production doesn’t either 💔💔 (Honestly good for my game now, I hope people don’t think I’m playing but I think everyone kind of knows or believes that all the winners were at least invited back, I believe all the winners, including Sophia, might see me as the weakest link, because i dont win comps, not that they would underestimate me, im socially scary sometimes. so if they were to ever get an inch of me being who i am, they may leave me alone for later since im not the biggest threat, power wise.) But anyways, I thought, “If I wouldnt get cast on All Stars for season 8, I definitely could be chosen for my performance on season 6”. Season 6 I was a rookie, and I really loved that season it is one of my favorite games I’ve ever played. I shot mysef in the foot early on and was able to just fix my game completely and work with almost everyone to the point where i was the final houseguest nominated for eviction. I placed 5th ;( but, regardless I did what I had to do, I won when I needed, AND WOULD HAVE SNAGGED THE VETO TO TAKE OUT THEO HAD IT NOT BEEN FOR MY BROKEN MACBOOK AT THE TIME WHICH WOULD FREEZE RANDOMLY FOR HALF AN HOUR AT A TIME 😭😭😭 (i have a new one now) But im honestly glad she went on to win, I wouldve completely fluked my final 4/3 position and we wouldve had a rather terrible winner. But yes short answer, I do think i deserved an all star spot for my gameplay season 6, season 8 im just a little underestimated.

The nightclub, babe, tbh im so confused but only because i have to go back and re read its a lot of options and its a lit of shit people are gonna get before i even get the chance to. I know the big dogs are spamming the fuck out of their chats all day when they have the time. it honestly BORES ME TO SPAM FOR BBQ$ akakskan 🤍🤍🤍✨✨�‍�🐢 I really would have to read to get the components done, but its a lot of, you have to do this in order to do this and then do this. Im sure its not as bad as i think it seems Smile

The house being divided is perfect. I have spoken to so many players already, and many of them made one on ones with me. Which I love. Im a little scared cause im not in a big alliance chat or any other chat with more than one player, so it means im out of the loop 100 %, but im glad tony won HOH, as long as ember, jennifer, or rebecca dont win, i think im chillin

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Squirt

Squirt

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 1:03 pm

oh yes i would love to share that ily and truly appreciate you for bringing me back im doing the most i can with my work schedule which thankfully is early morning so im available for comps!!

Back to top Go down
Squirt

Squirt

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 1:07 pm

Song Request:

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 1:13 pm

Houseguest Interview #2

$5 BBQ dollars if you answer by 8pm EST

~ How are you liking the season so far? Hosting, cast, challenges, etc?
~ Do you feel like it's living up to being an All Stars season? Explain
~ How is your personal game going so far? Explain
~ Do you have a specific target right now? If yes, who?
~ What are your thoughts on people making group chats pre game to talk about possibly being cast on this season. Do you feel like that's cheating & what would you do if you were the host?

Anything else you would like to share?

Thank you for your time & have a good Wednesday.
Back to top Go down
Squirt

Squirt

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 1:47 pm

I'm enjoying the season so far! I know it must be hard for you being only 2 of you in production but you're doing a phenomenal job and I appreciate all the work you guys put into the game! The cast has been amazing also, I'm sure they're all doing stuff behind the scenes! I think a lot of people think the house is split, but I genuinely think people are doing what's best for them which is causing the split votes? I could be a little oblivious however. I think I don't know where many of the alliances fall, but I do think they exist and it could also have an effect on the game. The challenges have been more complicated and cute! I do appreciate them! The "first to send" is gonna keep screwing me over, but that's most competitions! I'm not known for my strong competitive skills on a forum, but I will manipulate as much as I can and throw little seeds here and there and drop bombs to people when its beneficial to my game. It's been so much fun, I just need to be more active, and I do apologize on my part for not being so much <3 

I do think it's living up to be an all stars season! No one knows where the votes lie, which makes for a fun game, not knowing makes it interesting even when you're in danger, of course if you're a great player you'll rack up all that information, but with so many amazing players, I believe everyone's done a great job at hiding shit from each other. One thing I do hate is just the twists and powers lmao! I do like that it's something people have to work for, but I would have loved to see who's playing a great game at the end without the use of powers affecting other players, if you had to rely on powers, it takes a lot of credibility from people as players, so as All Stars, I would've loved to play without them, but the proper placement of using powers could also be really beneficial and serve on a resume for players, some people do dumb shit with them! So it's really give or take. I just would have loved to play without that aspect to see who the top dawg was, I think with the BBQ, whoever keeps winning stuff, or posting the most are just going to flush the rest of the players by buying power after power.

I feel like it was complete shit week 3 when I was on the block, I thought I had built connections with people, but I forget that people are stingy and just want information from people, so while I try and build personal connections with players to pull them toward me emotionally, some players don't give a fuck, and since I wasn't in a position of power to be able to speak game, I didn't and it almost screwed me royally. So I have been talking more game, not a lot, but just throwing little things here and there when need be. I know this cast LOVES to talk, and for some reason they LOVE TO TALK ABOUT ME AND WHAT I'M DOING. So, I really feel I have been careful enough to cover my bases with the people I need to, so they all believe something wether it's a lie or the truth that makes me look beneficial to their game. 

I don't have a specific target, I really wanted to take Sam out myself, I'm glad Debbie did it however, as I do feel a buyback coming (which sucks cause again it's all stars, that's just my opinion though Smile if I were evicted I wouldn't expect one in an all stars game). So I guess my target would be Sam in that case. I do want Cruella out sooner than later, and Sandra is very wishy washy so they could go too.... I feel like I'm in a pickle now however, as I'm "cool" with EVERYONE LMAOOOO, so I have to wait and see who will strike first before I can gun for an HOH and target that specific person. That's the only way at this point, and of course, if they're on the block I have my power to evict.

I think it fucking sucks that people made chats pregame because THEY DIDN'T INCLUDE ME!! JK, No obviously it does make me upset, and I think it may be why I have been a lot more reserved this season and not submitting as many DRs and not talking as much game, because I know that group exists and they could possibly still be speaking outside the game and it just drains all the fun out the game, like after that whole thing came out, I do think the mood in the game shifted and people stopped talking. I can wake up and have at most 3/4 private rooms lit up. I don't know if talking about being on the cast would be considered cheating, there is still the anonymity of the game. However sharing identities would be and to an extent, just telling people you're playing, wether you reveal your identity or not would be considered cheating just because you're letting people know, and now if they know how you type or your personal info, they have that leverage, and you have that advantage cause they're gonna stick by you, since they know who you are and it ruins the integrity of the game. Without solid proof, I wouldn't expel players, but if I got solid proof I would, no matter how much I love a player, it just is disrespectful as fuck and if they respected you as a friend they would've never done it in the first place, and at that point they're not a friend. If people broke rules, maybe minor or not to much a full extent, hit them where it hurts, remove them from a competition and take away money from their prize if they are to win the game. it just seems the most fair. People know the rules, we were told them at the beginning of the game, we've ALL played before, we ALL know what to expect. Some of them have been caught before, doing it again is just the biggest slap in the fucking face.

I don't think I have anything else to share but just to let you know I love you <3
Back to top Go down
Squirt

Squirt

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 1:53 pm

Oh what I want to share, WHOEVER TJ IS, IF HE'S PLAYING OR NOT, HE'S GOTS TO GO!!!! THEY ALWAYS WREAK SO MUCH HAVOC!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner Empty

Back to top Go down

Interview Corner
Page 1 of 1