Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Interview Corner

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 8:40 am

Hello Sam,

As an All Star, it's important that we get a good read on your experience this season & dive deep into your mind at every turn.

Along the way, you will see different interviews pop up in this section. Batgirl or myself will conduct these interviews & we will reward you will BBQ dollars if you answer them adequately. We do expect that you answer obviously, but we will still reward it.

Always remember, HAVE FUN!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 9:04 am

Houseguest Interview #1

$5 BBQ dollars if you answer by 8pm EST

~ Did you expect to be cast on Big Brother Quarantine All Stars & why?
~ Could you give me your thoughts on the Nightclub & all its components please?
~ Now for some gameplay, how does the house divided twist impact your game this round?

Anything else you would like to share?

Thank you for your time & have a good Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 7:23 pm

1. I was a little surprised i got asked back, I did get second but I honestly didnt really do much to impact the game. But hopefully this time around i can actually make some moves to show I deserve the win!
2. I have only read through it once but it seems similar to the shops last season, except it seems more difficult to purchase which I like. I hate twists/powers in the game because it always sucks going out that way but thats part of the game i guess!
3. I was rather concerned Debbie picked me because i didnt think we were that close but it does seem like she trusts me which is nice? I was surprised how tony went about it and picking cruella first was surprising but it seemed to have worked out so far!

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 5:11 pm

Houseguest Interview #2

$5 BBQ dollars if you answer by 8pm EST

~ How are you liking the season so far? Hosting, cast, challenges, etc?
~ Do you feel like it's living up to being an All Stars season? Explain
~ How is your personal game going so far? Explain
~ Do you have a specific target right now? If yes, who?
~ What are your thoughts on people making group chats pre game to talk about possibly being cast on this season. Do you feel like that's cheating & what would you do if you were the host?

Thank you for your time & have a good Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 6:43 pm

1. I am really enjoying it! I love the weekly themes and the hosts are amazing Interview Corner 1f600
2. I think it has so far, everyone is trying to play the same game Interview Corner 1f602 its gonna get messier!
3. I mean its a mess, i messed up the Jules vote but NO ONE knows and no one ever will. but her leaving seemed to help my game. got me closer to people that I wasn't super connected with. but now i am stuck in the middle of 2 strong sides and its going to be hard to navigate. This week will be a tough one because Steve can't go and i once again need to convince Sandra of that.
4. I would say i still want squirt, max, and webkinz out. but actual like threats that would be jerry Jaida & Debbie.
5. I mean i am sure it happens every season but like if there is proof of it and its valid you should kick them out....YESS JURY HERE I COME. but no it happens every game and its out of your control. I just hate that it was exposed and now is basically running the game. Like i care these people pregamed but at the same time i feel i made decent relationships with them and they wouldn't just throw me out for those they pregamed with...like they all cant win and they know that!

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 9:39 pm

Houseguest Interview #3

$5 BBQ dollars if you answer by 12am EST

~ How do you feel about the season so far from a hosting side?
~ How do you feel about the season so far from a cast side?
~ How do you feel about the season so far from a personal side?
~ Who do you want to sit in those final chairs with?
~ What else do you need to do from now until the end to deserve this win?

Thank you for your time & have a good Monday.
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 10:46 pm

1. I think the hosting has been amazing and i love all the themes and comps!
2. this cast is amazing. started out weird with the pregaming stuff but i think this is the best all star cast you could have put together
3. oh man this is sure stressful. it was nice having a week break but this game takes over your life. I love and hate it so much.
4. i would love to sit in the end with Sandra. She has had my back more than anyone and i would love to get to the end with her.
5. i need to win some HOH's and make some moves! if i survive this week that would be huge. its going to be a struggle but hopefully i can do it.

I would like to say thanks again for asking me to play! i love playing this so much even though its so stressful its really something i love doing!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner Empty

Back to top Go down

Interview Corner
Page 1 of 1