Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Interview Corner

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 8:20 am

Hello Cruella,

As an All Star, it's important that we get a good read on your experience this season & dive deep into your mind at every turn.

Along the way, you will see different interviews pop up in this section. Batgirl or myself will conduct these interviews & we will reward you will BBQ dollars if you answer them adequately. We do expect that you answer obviously, but we will still reward it.

Always remember, HAVE FUN!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 8:26 am

Ooh! Loving this!

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 8:57 am

Houseguest Interview #1

$5 BBQ dollars if you answer by 8pm EST

~ Did you expect to be cast on Big Brother Quarantine All Stars & why?
~ Could you give me your thoughts on the Nightclub & all its components please?
~ Now for some gameplay, how does the house divided twist impact your game this round?

Anything else you would like to share?

Thank you for your time & have a good Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 9:38 am

Arisa Cox wrote:
~ Did you expect to be cast on Big Brother Quarantine All Stars & why?
Of course I did! I won 7 Competitions and the only person who won more did so because I threw too many Vetos. I was also a strong personality that made the F2 and a well known Historian! I had long Diary Rooms and was a big part in why the season actually worked. I was a main character, plus, in a season with so much hate and negativity, I think my trio with Beast Boy and Jackie Burkhart ended up becoming one of the most iconic things, especially at the Final 4 when Beast Boy Blindsided me to get rid of Jackie 3
Arisa Cox wrote:
~ Could you give me your thoughts on the Nightclub & all its components please?
I find it a bit confusing because I don't exactly know what VIP passes are and why they're needed, like, can I just plain buy a DPOV drink (The perignon or whatever it is?) But I understand the Dance Floor and all that extremely well. I think the Dance Floor is so cute.
Arisa Cox wrote:
~ Now for some gameplay, how does the house divided twist impact your game this round?
My game this round? It limited Tony's nominations and because he's a meninist, he nominated two women instead of the stinky men. I wanted Steve, Ted, or Squirt out but I'm actually going to lose either Rebecca or Peach, both of whom I like. I feel as though if there were no teams and Tony had a full house to pick from, I would not be worried about losing an onion layer so soon. When are targets going to go up? Only time can tell.

Arisa Cox and Jaida Essence Hall like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 9:44 am

The VIP packages let you use the powers when you want instead of having to use them the round you buy them amongst other things. Thank you for the answers <3

Cruella de Vil likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 9:58 am

Ohh I see. So if I wanted to buy the Rose Gold Perignon Drink (DPOV), I'm forced to use it on the EXACT week I buy it... UNLESS I own a VIP package? I get it now!
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 10:00 am

Yes exactly
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 5:07 pm

Houseguest Interview #2

$5 BBQ dollars if you answer by 8pm EST

~ How are you liking the season so far? Hosting, cast, challenges, etc?
~ Do you feel like it's living up to being an All Stars season? Explain
~ How is your personal game going so far? Explain
~ Do you have a specific target right now? If yes, who?
~ What are your thoughts on people making group chats pre game to talk about possibly being cast on this season. Do you feel like that's cheating & what would you do if you were the host?

Anything else you would like to share?

Thank you for your time & have a good Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 11:59 pm

Arisa Cox wrote:
~ How are you liking the season so far? Hosting, cast, challenges, etc?
I think the competitions are too hard, if we consistently need hints, extra time, go over time, etc, it's a sign that we might not be up to caliber for competing in this level of challenges. The hosting is great, you and Batgirl are doing an amazing job at being expedient, honest, and amiable. I really enjoy the environment you've created.
Arisa Cox wrote:
~ Do you feel like it's living up to being an All Stars season? Explain
Well, two previous winners just left back-to-back on split votes. I think so. Big moves are being made and I cant get a read on the house. I also cant comp beast my way through as much as I'd like, so it's certainly an all stars cast in an all stars game.
Arisa Cox wrote:
~ How is your personal game going so far? Explain
It's fluctuating at the moment. It's either great, or horrible. No in-between.
Arisa Cox wrote:
~ Do you have a specific target right now? If yes, who?
Steve and Sam both have to go these next two weeks.
Arisa Cox wrote:
~ What are your thoughts on people making group chats pre game to talk about possibly being cast on this season. Do you feel like that's cheating & what would you do if you were the host?
I went to great lengths preseason to hide the fact that I'd be on, and due to my closeness with the usual hosting panel such as Kathy, Sophia, Gabby, Rae, I know that people were apprehensive about pregaming with me and therefore didn't do it. I would ABSOLUTELY have ratted them out to get them cut. Less competition! As someone who was a BBQ Co-Host before during BBQ8, the season where we had 1 person walk and 1 person expelled, I feel like anyone who says "EXPEL THEM!" doesn't understand how it impacts the hosting panel. No host wants to expel anyone. But if they're cheating, it must be dealt with. I would personally nerf them so hard, it doesn't matter. No BBQ $ and automatic noms and automatic votes to evict. I may even announce it to the cast and let the cast deal with it themselves. I, as a player, will vote to evict the cheating houseguest over ANYONE. It's nuanced. Whatever you do, I stand beside it, but some punishment for them is necessary. No BBQ $, expelled, etc.

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner Empty

Back to top Go down

Interview Corner
Page 1 of 1