Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Interview Corner

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 8:21 am

Hello Debbie,

As an All Star, it's important that we get a good read on your experience this season & dive deep into your mind at every turn.

Along the way, you will see different interviews pop up in this section. Batgirl or myself will conduct these interviews & we will reward you will BBQ dollars if you answer them adequately. We do expect that you answer obviously, but we will still reward it.

Always remember, HAVE FUN!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 8:26 am

Head of Household Interview

$5 BBQ dollars if you answer by 6pm EST

Hello Debbie,

Congratulations again on winning one of the Head of Household titles. Please take a seat, I have a few questions for you.

~ Were you shocked to be one of the Houseguests who received the most votes in the last challenge?
~ How did you feel when you were told you would have to pick a side of the house?
~ What fueled your nominations?
~ Do you already have a plan if the Power of Veto saved one of your nominees? If yes, do you want to elaborate for us?
~ Do you think this HOH will put a target on your back or help you gain momentum in the game & why?

Thank you for your time!!!
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 8:57 am

Houseguest Interview #1

$5 BBQ dollars if you answer by 8pm EST

~ Did you expect to be cast on Big Brother Quarantine All Stars & why?
~ Could you give me your thoughts on the Nightclub & all its components please?
~ Now for some gameplay, how does the house divided twist impact your game this round?

Anything else you would like to share?

Thank you for your time & have a good Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 9:32 am

Arisa Cox wrote:

$5 BBQ dollars if you answer by 6pm EST

Hello Debbie,

Congratulations again on winning one of the Head of Household titles. Please take a seat, I have a few questions for you.

~ Were you shocked to be one of the Houseguests who received the most votes in the last challenge?
~ How did you feel when you were told you would have to pick a side of the house?
~ What fueled your nominations?
~ Do you already have a plan if the Power of Veto saved one of your nominees? If yes, do you want to elaborate for us?
~ Do you think this HOH will put a target on your back or help you gain momentum in the game & why?

Not to sound like a big headed ass, but I was actually shocked that I didn't get more votes. I campaigned my ass off and clearly that rubbed some people the wrong way. So, not shocked about having one of the most; shocked I wasn't more popular!

When it came to picking a side of the House, I really loved the twist; especially when you revealed that we'd only be able to nominate people on our side of the House. I went for the picking people I might nominate strategy first, before picking those I thought would be good in a comp if you decided to put House versus House and knock off one of the HOHs. Don't go getting ideas for a future week cycle Wink

If the POV is used, I'm pretty sure I'll be putting Sam up. He hardly spoke to me before I got into power and so, he'd be the easiest choice to send home.

I think a bit of both. Those who survive will want to target the HOHs because it's the simple thing to do. They'll also be those who saw me campaigning hard and see that as a threat to their game. At the same time, those who I immediately promised safety to will see that I kept my word and so hopefully, have my back moving forward in this game.

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 9:35 am

Arisa Cox wrote:
Houseguest Interview #1

~ Did you expect to be cast on Big Brother Quarantine All Stars & why?
~ Could you give me your thoughts on the Nightclub & all its components please?
~ Now for some gameplay, how does the house divided twist impact your game this round?

No! I don't have the best BBQ track record. Trish was iconic but immediately went home, whilst Amanda was a subtle, under-the-radar player and so, she didn't give enough of an exciting performance. I think my dedication to giving my all to this season was what tipped me over the edge though and allowed me to get cast. I'm not under any delusions that I am anything but a lovely third alternate LMAO but I promise to keep you entertained via any means possible. I'm channeling a little of SQ's Gale Weathers this game, but hoping to add some polish to give me that further push to the end.

The Nightclub is fucking INSANE. Kathy, you are cracked out of your mind and I am here for it. Powers in these games have never been something I've been able to attain by myself. I've tended to ignore the in the past which has seen those I'm against pooling their money and getting the upper hand. It's something I'm going to have to work on a LOT harder this season and so, I've already started dropping hints to some of those I trust more than others about the fact we'll have to pool money moving forward if we want to get our hands on anything substantial.

My game doesn't really change because of the divide. I'm HOH so power is in my hands and I knew I could nominate only from my House, so I chose strategically. I do think it will affect those voting a lot more than it will affect Tony or I.

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 9:41 am

Thank you Debbie. Having a BBQ version of Gale will make my heart sing <3

Debbie Jellinsky and Wendy Williams like this post

Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 9:58 am

Just wait for the messy to come out Wink

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 5:07 pm

Houseguest Interview #2

~ How are you liking the season so far? Hosting, cast, challenges, etc?
~ Do you feel like it's living up to being an All Stars season? Explain
~ How is your personal game going so far? Explain
~ Do you have a specific target right now? If yes, who?
~ What are your thoughts on people making group chats pre game to talk about possibly being cast on this season. Do you feel like that's cheating & what would you do if you were the host?

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 5:15 pm

Hello Debbie,

Congratulations again on winning one of the Head of Household titles, your second one at that. Please take a seat, I have a few questions for you.

~ How do you feel being the first TWO time HOH this season?
~ Do you have a special plan if the veto gets used tonight? Explain
~ What motivated you to gun for this HOH?

Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 5:16 pm

Arisa Cox wrote:
Houseguest Interview #2

~ How are you liking the season so far? Hosting, cast, challenges, etc?
~ Do you feel like it's living up to being an All Stars season? Explain
~ How is your personal game going so far? Explain
~ Do you have a specific target right now? If yes, who?
~ What are your thoughts on people making group chats pre game to talk about possibly being cast on this season. Do you feel like that's cheating & what would you do if you were the host?

I am loving this season! I'm finding it a lot of fun - certainly the most fun I've had in any ORG, potentially ever. The cast is packed full of big personalities, the hosting is, as always, perfection and, the challenges seem really mixed this season which is vital! Also loving the themes of them being based on winners and past players.

I think the season's living up to being an All Star season for the most-part. Some people are playing as if they're not All Stars though which is honestly annoying. Play your own game and play hard! No one here is incapable. We were chosen for a reason. So put in the effort!

My personal game is going okay. Not as well as I would like because of Jules' eviction speech so, I'm having to win more than I would have liked this early on but, if I wasn't playing hard I'd be a hypocrite.

My target is Steve because he wanted Jules' list to be nominated etc. Also Sam because I hear he was doing the same sort of thing.

OKAY so here is what I would do if I were you with the pre-gamers. Put the pair of them on the block (if there's only two) and have an instant vote and eviction. Let one stay with their bank account wiped and inability to compete in the next HOH. No Veto for either of them to save themselves. Let the house decide who should stay.
Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 5:20 pm

Arisa Cox wrote:

Hello Debbie,

Congratulations again on winning one of the Head of Household titles, your second one at that. Please take a seat, I have a few questions for you.

~ How do you feel being the first TWO time HOH this season?
~ Do you have a special plan if the veto gets used tonight? Explain
~ What motivated you to gun for this HOH?

Thank you Queen Arisa!

I feel like I've proven I'm a competitive All Star with this double HOH win, but I also feel nervous because not only is the target now slightly on my back; it's fully cemented with ribbons on! But I came here to play hard, and hopefully entertain. Winning is everybody's goal but, I am super happy with how I've been playing so far so I wouldn't be mad not to, if that makes sense? I will fully cry though if I don't make Jury.

I do have a plan for Veto - but only if SAM DOESN'T WIN IT. Otherwise my plans are out the door and I'll be screwed. Here are some scenarios:

Webkinz wins Veto; is replaced with Sam.
I win Veto, use on Webkins; is replaced with Sam.
Steve wins Veto; is replaced with... fuck knows. Maybe Ember because I hear they're close? But that would hurt, honestly.
Someone else wins Veto, doesn't use it, and hopefully, we send Steve home.
My ideal situation is both Steve and Sam on the block. Then some weirdo will probably use Diamond POV and I'll cry but whatever.

I had to gun for this, according to Ted. My name is in a few people's mouths and if I let any of them get close to the HOH, I probably would be sat on the block right now. Plus, this is All Stars. Let's compete every time we're given the chance!

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 9:18 pm

Houseguest Interview #3

$5 BBQ dollars if you answer by 12am EST

~ How do you feel about the season so far from a hosting side?
~ How do you feel about the season so far from a cast side?
~ How do you feel about the season so far from a personal side?
~ Who do you want to sit in those final chairs with?
~ What else do you need to do from now until the end to deserve this win?

Thank you for your time & have a good Monday.
Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 9:23 pm

I think this season is being hosted perfectly. Two hosts seemed like a really small amount but you're running things so well, that it's just proven you don't need 100 people involved to make the game a success.

As for the cast, we're all here to play, albeit to varying degrees and with different strategies! That's all part of the fun. You've got together some of the greatest of all time and so, there are going to be different avenues people go down to try and make it to the end. Some will do it, well, and some will, as we've seen, fall before they've even started running.

On a personal level, I know I've never played a better game in an ORG before in my life. I do believe I can win this season and honestly, I think I can beat any single person sat at the end at this point in the game.

Right now, I would like to sit at the end with NTW and Kim but, that could all change. My trust rankings go all over the place, all the time.

To deserve the win, I just need to keep playing as well as I am doing! That means currying favor with those I think can and will win comps, and ensuring they're on my side if they do gain power so that other people are taken out.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner Empty

Back to top Go down

Interview Corner
Page 1 of 1