Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Interview Corner

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 8:40 am

Hello Steve,

As an All Star, it's important that we get a good read on your experience this season & dive deep into your mind at every turn.

Along the way, you will see different interviews pop up in this section. Batgirl or myself will conduct these interviews & we will reward you will BBQ dollars if you answer them adequately. We do expect that you answer obviously, but we will still reward it.

Always remember, HAVE FUN!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 9:05 am

Houseguest Interview #1

$5 BBQ dollars if you answer by 8pm EST

~ Did you expect to be cast on Big Brother Quarantine All Stars & why?
~ Could you give me your thoughts on the Nightclub & all its components please?
~ Now for some gameplay, how does the house divided twist impact your game this round?

Anything else you would like to share?

Thank you for your time & have a good Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 9:31 am

~ Yes, I'm the two-time winner, now I just want to make it three times Wink In all honesty, sometimes I just wish I was hosting again instead, but it's all-stars, and I'd LOVE to see if I can keep my never nominated streak going Razz

~In terms of the nightclub, I think most of its components are very interesting. I love the VIP line; I'm going to spam post to get in ASAP so that I can get money through the dancing gifs (which I love. I like that we don't have to spend our whole lives posting, and it can just be in ten minute bursts. I don’t love that it’s public. I’d rather be an UTR threat with lots of money, but oh well). In addition, I think it’s apparent the nightclub severely encourages HG’s to pool their money together. That, too, is not my favorite thing; in fact, the 3 money transfers is a lot to me, but I can appreciate from a hosting standpoint that it encourages social game. It’s unfortunate my social game is my weakest point (compared to competitive and strategic play), but I do think it will be nice to challenge myself. I think the cheap drinks are aight. The expensive drinks are sexy, but HATE that it’s purchase and activate immediately, while the VIP packages that allow one to hold onto things longer are too pricey to be feasible before the powers themselves are bought out. My FAVORITE power is one of the favors: Extra Security. That is by far my IDEAL power. Co-HOH for FREE, and then being able to win as outgoing HOH? That’s delicious. With the money multiplier for successive HOH’s too? Amazing. I mean that is a huge threat level enhancer but… I love it. “The Rowdy Drunk” I don’t like because it’s basically a Quarantine for someone else + vote steal. Meh. Overall, I do think it’s going to come down to pooling money together though, which will be interesting for sure, but the drinks themselves are cute! Hard to remember them all, but very very pretty aesthetic.

~ The house divided twist is making me close ranks faster. I didn’t want to work with Tony, but I think I have to now because of the twist. I feel like I was very much an option to go on the block, but now I have a group spread across the houses. In terms of gameplay, I do think it will encourage me to win a Veto though. I think I could be the renom option with so few options, so I’m going to have to show myself a bit more as added security since I’m uncertain with him. Other than that, I’m hoping the twist brings me closer to members of my own team because we’re going to hopefully be voting together, and each vote matters more, so we can collaborate more closely (for me, in particular, with Jules and Jennifer this round).

Nothing else I'd like to share here as of now, other than I'm excited (albeit overwhelmed) to be playing this game again, and it feels like home. Love the twists and themes, always creative, and love the hosting <3

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 9:34 am

ily <3 thank you for the dedication & for your thorough answers
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 9:36 am

ily most!

Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 10:05 am

A good morning read

Arisa Cox and Steve Harrington like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 5:12 pm

Houseguest Interview #2

$5 BBQ dollars if you answer by 8pm EST

~ How are you liking the season so far? Hosting, cast, challenges, etc?
~ Do you feel like it's living up to being an All Stars season? Explain
~ How is your personal game going so far? Explain
~ Do you have a specific target right now? If yes, who?
~ What are your thoughts on people making group chats pre game to talk about possibly being cast on this season. Do you feel like that's cheating & what would you do if you were the host?

Thank you for your time & have a good Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 6:35 pm

~ I am LOVING the hosting and challenges in particular. The challenges feel a lot more difficult and lengthy, which I can appreciate, because I feel we all have to FIGHT to be on the cast and FIGHT to be here. I loved the BBQ history comp, and I've been loving the speed comps too. Sy/La/Ble or whatever is something I could have easily won and I had fun with, the Spongebob one recently was interesting (though my critique is not knowing that the threads would open when they did, it was confusing when you didn't say "good," so I feel that would have been better as a Veto or hosted later in the season, but I also understand you wanted the chronology of winners to stay intact). Other than that, hosting has been great, rooms are opened efficiently, and it's been SO creative. Oh and Truth or Dare was a BRILLIANT comp idea. I loved it. Forever going to be sad I didn't win it, but my body ain't having it anymore. I'm going to try to be more well rested in the future in case. The cast is cool too. They're smart. I can barely keep up. They're annoying though too, but some of them are really cool, and I can appreciate that I'm playing with good competitors, which makes it harder, but overall more rewarding!

~ I do believe it's living up to being an All Stars season because of how ambiguous and crazy the votes are. Inactives are going back to back too, so it promises to only KEEP picking up and getting wild. These people are playing, I feel it. We ALL may be a LITTLE burnt tf out... but we're playing.

~ My personal game isn't going great. I'm on the block. That is not ideal. I was made to be a big target because of the history comp win, which was my bad for not telling others to Stake Ted. I feel as though it COULD have been good, but I was in a position where it was hit or miss: I take out Cruella or Debbie, or they take out me. I just need to not be taken out, but objectively, my road will be hard and I will be targeted. My alliance is strong, but we do not always win, and other allies have more overlapping relationships than I do. I have to play the isolated card, but it's not amazing. This is objectively the weakest social game I've played, though I do think my strategic positioning hasn't been horrible, it's just taken a downward turn.

~ I want Debbie and Cruella out of here immediately. Either order tbh.

~ Yes that's cheating, and I don't fuck with it. I'm not sure what I would do as a host, because naturally you want the game to flow, and good players would be able to rally outsiders and combat it... but it's fucked up, and idk what I would do. Maybe offer money to those who snitch? Or take the info of those who snitch and talk to them about it? Idk... I really don't know and it frustrates me

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 9:40 pm

Houseguest Interview #3

$5 BBQ dollars if you answer by 12am EST

~ How do you feel about the season so far from a hosting side?
~ How do you feel about the season so far from a cast side?
~ How do you feel about the season so far from a personal side?
~ Who do you want to sit in those final chairs with?
~ What else do you need to do from now until the end to deserve this win?

Thank you for your time & have a good Monday.
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 11:15 pm

~ How do you feel about the season so far from a hosting side?
From the hosting side, I absolutely ADORE this season. The comps have been really creative and well planned, and thematically, I love the bits and pieces of nostalgia (like in Who Killed Doja Cat?, this week's comp being the Posey Knockout one <3, The Evolution of Consequences, and Sy / la / ble), etc. Also, the newer ones that aren't steeped in nostalgia are creative and amazing too, like the Face Your Seven Deadly Sins, and BBQ Astrology, and Pitch Your Sins. GREAT COMPS and themes. OH AND DARE ME. I love Dare Me. Those comps ate. Fucking brilliant. The songs I like too because I'm good at song comps, but I do think it's too many songs. We're already at 78 songs, which I find a bit excessive, because by the time we do the comp it's going to be like 100, which is too much, but it's chill. But overall, very great adaptations, and I love it. Room Requests are efficient, money threads pretty efficient, and the BBQ bucks mechanics are a little weird, but creative and fun as well! I love the Nightclub and the dancing.

~ How do you feel about the season so far from a cast side?
I like the cast! I think it's been chaotic as hell, mostly very intense behind the scenes, which I appreciate. The cast makes things a lot harder because everyone is very competent, vey active, and therefore very hard to keep up with in the social element.

~ How do you feel about the season so far from a personal side?
I think I am doing poorly. This is my worst game that I've played, but I am trying very hard to readjust. I think Steve is the most likable person I've been, but lord, is he an underdog bitch, I hate it. I'm not in control much. But I am trying to maneuver better. I'm not in a BAD spot, but comparatively to other games, I can recognize a sloppiness. I'm trying very hard, but I know my positioning could be better (though this week is great tbh!)

~ Who do you want to sit in those final chairs with?
My goats keep leaving... I would say Sam (b/c battleback) if he was not on the block with Dorothy rn, but I'd need him out since I need to weaken Jenn... I guess Ember or Max would be fine to sit next to, I think I've done more than them, but I think Max would be preferable due to his lack of sociability. I think I need to take a weaker social player because that is where I am lacking.

~ What else do you need to do from now until the end to deserve this win?
I need to STOP relying on comps. I need to win ONE more, adjust, and then NOT win. I need my social game to SHINE. I need to show I am well rounded, and I do not want to HAVE to win anything else. In a F2 speech I can highlight all the times I was NOT in danger even when I was on the block to show I did not NEED the comps but could still get them, etc, but an underdog edit can only get me so far. I want to let my social/strategic game shine more apparently, because I've been undermining myself and acting like I have little control, so that can't poison the mind of the jury permanently. I have to show my cleverness as well. NO COMPS.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner Empty

Back to top Go down

Interview Corner
Page 1 of 1