Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Interview Corner

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 8:32 am

Hello Jennifer,

As an All Star, it's important that we get a good read on your experience this season & dive deep into your mind at every turn.

Along the way, you will see different interviews pop up in this section. Batgirl or myself will conduct these interviews & we will reward you will BBQ dollars if you answer them adequately. We do expect that you answer obviously, but we will still reward it.

Always remember, HAVE FUN!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 8:58 am

Houseguest Interview #1

$5 BBQ dollars if you answer by 8pm EST

~ Did you expect to be cast on Big Brother Quarantine All Stars & why?
~ Could you give me your thoughts on the Nightclub & all its components please?
~ Now for some gameplay, how does the house divided twist impact your game this round?

Anything else you would like to share?

Thank you for your time & have a good Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 12:26 pm

1. not at all. my first season as octavia after coming in late I knew I couldn't really play like everyone else, I didnt have those connections or anything to actually play the way I wanted, so I just kind of spectated the whole thing to prepare for my next season. on season 9 I got 16th and pre jury which I have never gotten before. im glad I played that season though and got the placement I did because I was able to read the feedback (thank you Calvin) from the bloggers and fix up my game. I applied what they said to poseys all stars so far and got 4th so im excited to see what I can do here without running for every competition win and trying to play a big flashy game. but as you know im always beyond grateful for the experience!
2. I honestly am ignoring the night club. I just want to play my game without worrying about twists and powers, if I get the money to do things maybe ill spend it but for now I just want to focus on making the connections I need. I do like how expensive everything is though. last season I felt like powers were so easy to obtain and Im not a fan of them in games so I like how it takes a lot to get one.
3. it really hasn't impacted it at all. with Tony as leader of my team, who I feel comfortable with, I haven't really had to worry about anything. If the teams do stay longer, I have a lot of people I am fine with on my team, so thats a good sign.

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 5:09 pm

Houseguest Interview #2

$5 BBQ dollars if you answer by 8pm EST

~ How are you liking the season so far? Hosting, cast, challenges, etc?
~ Do you feel like it's living up to being an All Stars season? Explain
~ How is your personal game going so far? Explain
~ Do you have a specific target right now? If yes, who?
~ What are your thoughts on people making group chats pre game to talk about possibly being cast on this season. Do you feel like that's cheating & what would you do if you were the host?

Thank you for your time & have a good Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 5:16 pm

1. fuck this cast. fuck these weird ass people. fuck the people who pregamed. i hate y'all asses i hate how fake nice i have to act to people i feel like cheated the system. i do love a few of them though. a select 10. they are great. i'm doing well in all the challenges actually do i do like it.
2. i think it is. there are sides already and that's insane. the votes have been so hard to manage and predict, its been an absolutely crazy season. i really love it though honestly. even tho i'm scared for my life in the game everyday i do think everyone is here to play and it's great to see.
3. i dont fucking know. im on both sides of the house kinda. like i fucking hate one side and i know they know i do. i have no idea why they still talk to me. i honestly wouldn't trust me either. i love the 7 alliance so much. i love matt, ember, steve, dorothy, sam and even max now that we've started talking. i really love jerry too. i feel like i have great connections but it won't be enough soon. it is so important to me for steve to stay.
4. debbie and cruella weird asses i fucking hate them. also sandra. she's a lying ass hoe.
5. i would kick them the fuck out. that's fucking sick of them. this is a fucking game that you sign up for anonymously and if you cant handle it dont fucking play. you dont deserve to be casted or to even have this opportunity if you can't play the way it's supposed to be played. literally fuck them. i think i know who it is too and honestly i wouldn't even put it past them. they are so on their high horse of being good at long games but can you even win one without your pregame relationships? LOL PROBABLY NOT!

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 9:35 pm

Houseguest Interview #3

$5 BBQ dollars if you answer by 12am EST

~ How do you feel about the season so far from a hosting side?
~ How do you feel about the season so far from a cast side?
~ How do you feel about the season so far from a personal side?
~ Who do you want to sit in those final chairs with?
~ What else do you need to do from now until the end to deserve this win?

Thank you for your time & have a good Monday.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 9:44 pm

1. you are doing incredible hosting. you're eating this shit up despite everything you have going on. its admirable and I love you <3
2. I love the cast for the most part. theres too many people left who rely on social game which is hard to deal with. its like the same people keep getting blood on their hands over and over. im glad dorothy is up because she's someone who just watches. but im afraid im getting backdoored.
3. personally ive been making a lot of mistakes recently. my biggest one was not nominating squirt instead of Debbie, like that wouldve not had me in this position. I would be way better in the house right now. its really really hard. Ive been struggling a lot lately with mental and physical health so I feel like ive been having a hard time in game too just trying to figure out whats real and whats not. my head is always on fire. so if I am backdoored I understand it, its completely in my own fault but I just wish I was able to be in the correct mindset for this game.
4. jerry one million percent. thats my best friend, I have all the trust in the world for him and if he is just playing me that would be the worst day of my life LOL.
5. I need to mend my relationships, and survive this week. I just need to be able to trust people and pick out who is lying to me and who isnt. and I need to have more trust in myself probably.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner Empty

Back to top Go down

Interview Corner
Page 1 of 1