Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Daily Thoughts

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

Daily Thoughts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts   Daily Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 3:10 pm

Batgirl YOU SILLY BETCH DON'T YOU IGNORE ME
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts   Daily Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 10:46 pm

What a mess, Batgirl is a hating ass... nevermind let me just post for these BBQ bucks, which I only have like $318 but we move anyways.

I would like to think this round went pretty smoothly. For me at least, not so much Steve but he can take care of himself by the looks of it. I need this next HOH to be smooth for me, as in the perfect HOH and then someone wins veto <3

Besides that, I think I'm done eating pizza for a long while and am switching off it as we speak.

I need Ted gone because that betch is a lying heaux who opens his mouth to the wrong people and tries to get me on the block? Someone who was nice to him and welcomed him with open arms? He chose the wrong hill to die on
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts   Daily Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 7:52 pm

I don't know why I stopped these, I could've been rich right now, but oh well. Anyways, since this last update I'm glad that betch Cruella left, she was annoying and always in somebody's business trying to be Ms. Big and Bad. Webkinz leaving was maybe not the best move for me but it also wasn't the worst. Either could've left, but I liked Debbie more lol. I also think Squirt leaving was for the better since this game was probably becoming a bit too much for him along with his outside duties. 

Debbie winning tonight is ehh. She thought she was going to be safe following me winning but IDK if she really would've. But I think she might've been. There's no reason to take her out now, she's quiet as a mouse.

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts   Daily Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 11:56 pm

I'm curious as to why Jerry hasn't even reached out to me, that's fishy as hell. If I win the veto tomorrow, I'm leaving Jerry Curls and Kim Possible on read. And Blandra can choke for not reaching out to me a lot especially after Steve won.

Let's not forget Steve won HOH! Final 10 smells so gooooood, I sorta wish Jennifer was here, but she was always going to have me behind Steve, so...yeah. I hope this game can pick up even more, maybe even a triple eviction due to the state of the game. No further words, I just want Jerry curls OUT
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts   Daily Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 10:21 pm

I thought my last entry was not 100 words, but WordCounter got me right! Jerry being online right now is straight up weird. That damn rat is annoying as FUCK! And then he tries to act like he's good with me, but I KNOW that betch is putting me up the first chance he gets.

Anyways, Big Brother 3 is so interesting I love it! I had never seen it to completion, but I am now, and Danielle is such a queen, and so much better than I thought.

Back to the game. I NEED to win the HOH tomorrow, so that I can get rid of Debbie. Deborah and Jerry would be on that block in a HOT millisecond.
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts   Daily Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 11:59 pm

I have nothing to really say, I just need to reach 100 words before midnight, um Debbie and I sorta made up although she didn't really seem to trust me, but I am surprised she dropped out the comp so early,maybe she fels safe? Jerry and Kim definitely threw that comp and did not even try to hide it,. I would really love it if Ember were to win the HOH and get Jerry out of here, these poewrs are almost done
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts   Daily Thoughts - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 8:50 pm

So I was not able to hit the 100 word mark last night for some reason? I only had a minute left lol and tried my best, but here we are. Okay so Ember is HOH yay! I can rest easy this round and know that I made FInal 9. This is weird territory lol, my past BB seasons have been awful compared to this one, and now we move.

I hope I can win the next HOH and send Debbie out, unless I can get Max to do it. I can't trust Sam to swing at Debbie, well maybe I can, but neither with Steve because he is working with her now and neither can I trust Sandra because she does not want to win anything! She is so annoying.
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts   Daily Thoughts - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 9:57 pm

So I'm currently curious why Jerry is trying to get Debbie backdoored. Not that it's a bad idea, it's a great one, but why her? Interesting. But that little rat should be saying his prayers at this point. Anyways, I really think it's about time I win the next HOH, I need to start building my resume and have people look at me seriously. I would probably nominate Debbie and Kim. Or Sam and Kim just to ensure Kim goes home. Or maybe backdoor Steve.
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts   Daily Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 1:39 pm

Max is a weird scumbag betch for ignoring me when I know his ass is online. Who the hell does this thin-lipped white twink think he is?? Oooooh if I win, he's over, he's done.
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts   Daily Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 10:55 pm

Hey Arisa <3 I'm just taking notes <3

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts   Daily Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2021 2:09 pm

I've been neglecting these so badly, but just wanted to point out how much I DISLIKE Deborah for that nomination. Yes, she would've gone up had I won, but duh? It's final 6 and you believe no one would nominate you? Also, how are you even living with yourself after this shet!? I need to win the veto so that Sam can go up and we can give the boot to fucking Steve. I wish it didn't have to be this way, but....And Sam, Ember, or myself needs to win this shet. Max needs to win veto as well, but I feel like there have been worse choices. Let's hope I can clutch a win out because I refuse to be taken out at Final 6, WITH this being the round of Slimm.
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts   Daily Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2021 10:16 pm

Question, if you have all the votes is eviction posted early?
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts   Daily Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 12:48 pm

Me staying next to the person who was a guaranteed drag to the end?

Daily Thoughts - Page 2 6ebefabb5419306ebba9b968fafe32ff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts   Daily Thoughts - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Daily Thoughts
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine All Stars :: Diary Rooms :: Dorothy Gale-
Jump to: