Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Max & Ted

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

This room is for Max & Ted  - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Ted    This room is for Max & Ted  - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 5:39 pm

Yeah I’m gonna try my best. I want to be able to have some sort of power in this game It sucks
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Ted    This room is for Max & Ted  - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 5:45 pm

I think that in the end, we are very much in the middle, whether we've helped out a side or not. We aren't heavy hitters. I like to think there are others more in the middle than we are that might be the easier targets, but we are getting down to the nitty gritty. It's crazy cause its finally 16 people and we are about to get torn a new one.
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Ted    This room is for Max & Ted  - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 6:43 pm

Yeah for sure, we’re stick with people like squirt and webkinz wnd even Jerry and Ntw bc none of them really are on either side either. I do think they’re more likely pawns then us tho

Ted Lasso likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Ted    This room is for Max & Ted  - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 6:44 pm

imagine we just fuck the system and make a middle alliance
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Ted    This room is for Max & Ted  - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 6:44 pm

We basically have one of our 4 😭

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Ted    This room is for Max & Ted  - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 6:50 pm

tru tru

remember allegiances are concrete already Wink

Max Gentile likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Ted    This room is for Max & Ted  - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 7:27 pm

AHHHH!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Ted    This room is for Max & Ted  - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 7:52 pm

Ted Lasso wrote:
tru tru

remember allegiances are concrete already Wink

yes and they're without us LMAO

Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Ted    This room is for Max & Ted  - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 7:52 pm

im so happy i could cry i didn't think these people would ever let me win shit

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Ted    This room is for Max & Ted  - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 8:19 pm

Well you fucking stole that one and it is all good man!!!!
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Ted    This room is for Max & Ted  - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 8:26 pm

I was gonna use on Kim too Im glad I didn’t bc of the powers getting flushed
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Ted    This room is for Max & Ted  - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 8:35 pm

Yeah I mean that’s definitely an upside here! Have you heard from Steve what he might do?
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Ted    This room is for Max & Ted  - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 8:59 pm

Welp 🥲
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Ted    This room is for Max & Ted  - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 9:10 pm

Well..... hi Max. 

This isn't my favorite position to be in ever but I would ask that you look into your showmance heart. Who else is going to awkwardly man flirt with you? Or crack bad jokes? 

Or ultimately, who is someone working with you and wouldn't have you on my radar? I don't know what relationship you have with Tony, but I believe that he is working with everyone where I am obviously not . That's good for you because you know solidly that you aren't on my radar and you wouldn't ever be an option for me.

Let me know if you have any questions for me or if you are undecided, but I would really really really appreciate your vote and I might even give you a smooch for it.
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Ted    This room is for Max & Ted  - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 10:16 pm

I understand if you are conflicted on the vote but I do think that ultimately I am the better person for your game to stay. I know that you may have loyalties elsewhere, but I know I wouldn’t target you and Tony would.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Ted    This room is for Max & Ted  - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Max & Ted
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next