Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Evicted Lounge

Go down 
+9
Sam Gardner
Nagisa Shiota
Jules Vaughn
Peach Salinger
Batgirl
Rebecca Bunch
Sailor Moon
Manu Rios
Arisa Cox
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 46 ... 53  Next
AuthorMessage
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

Evicted Lounge - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 1:45 pm

God, being out prejury is so embarrassing. Anyone want to help bring to light exactly why I was such a boogeyman? To the point of Kim, one of my top allies making this move?
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 1:45 pm

I don’t think tonight is a battle back :/
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 1:47 pm

Cruella de Vil wrote:
God, being out prejury is so embarrassing. Anyone want to help bring to light exactly why I was such a boogeyman? To the point of Kim, one of my top allies making this move?

I have no clue, my jaw literally dropped when I read her renom. It makes no sense to me why she did that but maybe she just wanted to make a big move and go out early in jury because I feel that’s what is going to happen now.

Nagisa Shiota and Cruella de Vil like this post

Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 1:47 pm

TEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3<3

Also, look at the round theme. It references a court case. A special court case and congratulates everyone on making jury.

That reminds me... "12 Angry Jurors" anyone? I feel as though there might be a battleback as well as a luxury comp later in the season that gifts a jury vote.

Nagisa Shiota and Ted Lasso like this post

Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 1:50 pm

Ted and Jaida: I am so, so, so sorry that you both got evicted because you were associated with me. Multiple people voted you out completely based on emotion alone and it's absolutely sick. If allegations are against me, whatever, but I see no idea why the either of you paid the price for it. It's horrible & it's ruined a large part of the season for me- ESPECIALLY WHEN I'M INNOCENT AS WELL.

It's whatever. I just felt like I needed to thank you both for your allyship as well as friendship. I sent multiple videos of me crying about the allegations as well as you both being evicted to Arisa and Batgirl. My love for what you both said and did with me is so strong. Thank you. Really, you both were amazing.

Nagisa Shiota, Ted Lasso and Jaida Essence Hall like this post

Back to top Go down
Nagisa Shiota

Nagisa Shiota

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 1:50 pm

hmm I wonder what tonight will be if not a battleback, I am intrigued
Back to top Go down
Nagisa Shiota

Nagisa Shiota

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 1:52 pm

can we talk about how horrifying webkinz's profile pic is rn?

Sam Gardner and Peach Salinger like this post

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 1:59 pm

Cruella de Vil wrote:
Ted and Jaida: I am so, so, so sorry that you both got evicted because you were associated with me. Multiple people voted you out completely based on emotion alone and it's absolutely sick. If allegations are against me, whatever, but I see no idea why the either of you paid the price for it. It's horrible & it's ruined a large part of the season for me- ESPECIALLY WHEN I'M INNOCENT AS WELL.

It's whatever. I just felt like I needed to thank you both for your allyship as well as friendship. I sent multiple videos of me crying about the allegations as well as you both being evicted to Arisa and Batgirl. My love for what you both said and did with me is so strong. Thank you. Really, you both were amazing.

I had no idea I was going out because of that until NTW said something on the backend. It’s just so upsetting it really tilted the game unfairly. I don’t need to pregame to win this game and it’s actually insulting to imply that I would.

All that talk aside, I’m happy we worked together so closely. You were obviously one of my closest allies in there and I wish I could have done more with you. I don’t regret the DPOV one bit. Seeing you leave made me sad. I know if I went back in exactly who I would take out for doing this to us. And I’m gonna have quite a few words with them after this game.

Nagisa Shiota and Cruella de Vil like this post

Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 2:21 pm

I was so wronged that game. Through allegations with no evidence painting me as an early target, losing two of my closest allies for just existing, the whole season has been dampened a bit... But I oddly find it fun still? Like I said, I GOT my checks and I HAD my BBQ fun. Being here was strictly love for the series <3

Nagisa Shiota, Ted Lasso, Sam Gardner and Jaida Essence Hall like this post

Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 2:24 pm

Nobody would let me BREATHE.

Nagisa Shiota and Sam Gardner like this post

Back to top Go down
Jules Vaughn

Jules Vaughn

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 2:50 pm

Cruella de Vil wrote:
I was so wronged that game. Through allegations with no evidence painting me as an early target, losing two of my closest allies for just existing, the whole season has been dampened a bit... But I oddly find it fun still? Like I said, I GOT my checks and I HAD my BBQ fun. Being here was strictly love for the series <3

You don’t think…maybe it’s the way you played the game? When I was still in the game, people were already targeting you before any talk of pregame was even brought up, so it wasn’t because of the that lol
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Bunch

Rebecca Bunch

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 3:15 pm

Evicted Lounge - Page 40 200.gif?cid=89ab776d06yncz4l4ukhvjlcpxvhgfejhm7py18zf5iz972i&rid=200

Arisa Cox, Matt Bomer, Peach Salinger and Jules Vaughn like this post

Back to top Go down
Jules Vaughn

Jules Vaughn

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 3:58 pm

the dislike 😂💀 @ Cruella

Evicted Lounge - Page 40 0c8c3410

Matt Bomer, Peach Salinger, Negasonic Teenage Warhead and Cruella de Vil like this post

Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 4:05 pm

<3
Back to top Go down
Matt Bomer

Matt Bomer

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 4:51 pm

wait the Matt voodoo worked hello Cruella <3

Sam Gardner, Peach Salinger and Jules Vaughn like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Evicted Lounge
Page 40 of 53Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 46 ... 53  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine All Stars :: Viewing Area :: Evicted Lounge-
Jump to: