Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Evicted Lounge

Go down 
+9
Sam Gardner
Nagisa Shiota
Jules Vaughn
Peach Salinger
Batgirl
Rebecca Bunch
Sailor Moon
Manu Rios
Arisa Cox
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 36 ... 53  Next
AuthorMessage
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

Evicted Lounge - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 12:19 pm

Hey y’all. I’m prolly not gonna be the most active here. But everything was a mistake. Hugs and kisses.

Nagisa Shiota likes this post

Back to top Go down
Peach Salinger

Peach Salinger

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 12:30 pm

Teddy!

Ted Lasso likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 12:37 pm

My peach <3 

And to think I evicted you in the name of Tony. Piece of work he is.
Back to top Go down
Jules Vaughn

Jules Vaughn

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 12:43 pm

I’m sorry, but how the fuck are people still forgetting to vote?

Also hey Ted! Is what you said true? You gave your Extra Vote to Kim and she didn’t use it? I didn’t know powers were transferable.

Ted Lasso and Peach Salinger like this post

Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 12:51 pm

Ahh hey Ted, I was hoping to see Tony out today…these players are interesting!

Ted Lasso and Peach Salinger like this post

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 12:51 pm

It's true as hell! Didn't mean to be a dick to her on the way out but that's fucking low to keep it for yourself like that. I sent it to her to use on me so it wouldn't such a landslide.
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

I was hoping you'd see Tony too. Smile

Peach Salinger likes this post

Back to top Go down
Peach Salinger

Peach Salinger

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 12:52 pm

Ted Lasso wrote:
My peach <3 

Should've kept me smh. Do you know why he wanted me out so bad? Cause I'm confusion, I deadass just breathed lol!

Ted Lasso, Sam Gardner and Jules Vaughn like this post

Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 12:52 pm

Ted Lasso wrote:
It's true as hell! Didn't mean to be a dick to her on the way out but that's fucking low to keep it for yourself like that. I sent it to her to use on me so it wouldn't such a landslide.

Help, I would have kept it for myself…why didn’t you just use it on someone, instead of giving it to her?
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 12:56 pm

Peach Salinger wrote:
Ted Lasso wrote:
My peach <3 

Should've kept me smh. Do you know why he wanted me out so bad? Cause I'm confusion, I deadass just breathed lol!

It was bc he nominated you and then someone else in our alliance nominated you. We figured at that point, you'd put those two up and we were like oop
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 12:56 pm

Sam Gardner wrote:
Ted Lasso wrote:

Help, I would have kept it for myself…why didn’t you just use it on someone, instead of giving it to her?

I literally JUST received it from the posting competition. I gave it to her because I went to bed with 7 votes and it was to make sure if the other side used a nullifier, I would still have the majority.

Of course everyone lied, as they do.

Sam Gardner, Peach Salinger and Jules Vaughn like this post

Back to top Go down
Peach Salinger

Peach Salinger

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 12:57 pm

why everyone so up Tony's ass? Whatever he says goes ever since he won the first hoh

Sam Gardner likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 12:58 pm

Also Ted why did you keep webkinz over me 😭
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 12:58 pm

Peach Salinger wrote:
why everyone so up Tony's ass? Whatever he says goes ever since he won the first hoh

Tony was in an alliance of 8 that we all ended up turning on each other within lmfao.

He is up Jennifer's butt hole and is a leak from the "bad side" which was my side apparently. The majority is panicking as if they aren't. the majority.
Back to top Go down
Peach Salinger

Peach Salinger

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 12:59 pm

Ted Lasso wrote:
Peach Salinger wrote:
Ted Lasso wrote:
My peach <3 

It was bc he nominated you and then someone else in our alliance nominated you. We figured at that point, you'd put those two up and we were like oop
I get that but like it wouldn't have affected anyone else in that alliance but them. Then you all lied saying you'd keep me 🥴
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Evicted Lounge
Page 19 of 53Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 36 ... 53  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine All Stars :: Viewing Area :: Evicted Lounge-
Jump to: